1991 Tayana Vancouver 42
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,000
Solid cruising cutter with original owner. Fiberglass decks from the factory (never had Teak). Well equipped and well maintained. Repowered with Yanmar 56 Hp in 2007. Reverse cycle heat and air. Inverter. Classic Teak interior.
Contact Jason Tilly (727) 423-3308 or Craig Starns (813) 340-0227.
Please contact Jason Tilly at (727) 423-3308
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 33 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 29157 lbs
Ballast: 11800 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1504
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
- Offset queen berth to port with storage under.
- Custom 9" thick mattress.
- Rich Teak stave hull side treatment.
- Shelf stbd.; dressing/makeup vanity port with mirror, pull out seat, and storage.
- Ensuite head with electric flush toilet, separate stall shower, s.s. sink, mirror and lockers.
- L shape settee stbd. convertible to double berth. Storage lockers, drawers above, behind and under settee.
- Centerline Teak double leaf drop leaf table (seats 6) with built in storage compartments and protective cover.
- Bench settee port with storage under and behind. Entertainment center forward.
- On port side3 aft of salon settee with flip top chart table, pull out seat.
- Locker under chart table.
- Drawers to side.
- Electronics and dual voltage wall outlet.
- Stbd. at foot of companionway.
- Two 12 volt Novakool top and front loading stainless steel lined refrigeration boxes.
- 3 burner Force 10 propane stove with oven fed by 10# propane cylinder with Xintex S-2 safety solenoid controller.
- Emerson microwave oven.
- Solid suface counter tops with double stainless steel sink with cutting board covers. Seagull fresh water filter for galley sink.
- Bar cabinet and serving bar.
- Cabinets above and below counter. Generous drawer storage.
- Queen sized berth, Teak folding doors, double hanging locker. Storage under berth and four drawer bureau.
- Accessed behind companionway stairs. Opens to under cockpit. Tons of space for cruising gear.
- Traditional Teak joinery.
- Teak and Holly sole.
- Polished stainless portlights.
- Well kept.
Engine and Mechanical
- Repowered with 2007 Yanmar fresh water cooled 56 Hp with Kanzaki transmission.
- Yanmar engine instrument panel with oil pressure gauge, temperature meter, and hour counter.
- Maxprop with line cutter.
- Racor 500 fuel water separator.
- Fuel gauge.
- Electric head with Y valve.
- 2 automatic and 1 manual bilge pump. High water alarm.
- Cruisair 16000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air.
Sails and Rigging
- Isomat spar.
- Genoa and staysail with Schaefer roller furriers. Staysail is blown out.
- Full batten main with slide cars.
- Lewmar electric 43ST halyard winches .
- Lewmar electric 46ST primaries.
- Lazy Jacks.
- Control lines lead to cockpit with Spinlocks.
- Sunbrella main cover.
- Boom gallows.
- Rigging inspected aloft by Paradise Yacht Service annually.
- 3 House battery bank 4D (2014).
- 1 4D engine start battery (20150.
- 100 amp alternator.
- Heart Interface Link 2000 invert/charger.
- Spare inverter/charger.
- GFCI A.C. outlets.
- 30 amp shore power with various cords and adapters.
- Standard Horizon Matrix 500 VHF with AIS and DSC in cockpit.
- Westmarine waterproof VHF at helm.
- VHF antennas on masthead and aft rail.
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter with 2Kw radar.
- Simrad AP26 autopilot.
- Simrad IS-12 Combi instrument with wind speed, direction, and depth. Data port at nav. station.
- PC laptop for navigation with repeater.
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF.
- Curtis flatscreen TV, DVD player, Stereo with CD/MP3 player.
Deck & Exterior
- Vetus electric windlass.
- Deck access to chain locker.
- Fortress and Danforth anchor w/30' chain and 250' rode.
- Bimini with dodger.
- Cockpit cushions and pillows.
- Sunbrella helm cover.
- Shade Tree awning.
- Teak cockpit grating.
- Cockpit fold up table.
- 4 dorade vents.
- Deck hatches with screens.
- Outboard motor rail mount.
- Outboard motor lift.
- Portable fire extinguishers.
- Radar reflector.
- Lifesling MOB recovery device.
- Horsecollar type MOB PFD.
- Emergency tiller.
- Foredeck lighting.
Tenders & Watersports Equipment
- 9' Caribe RBI tender.
- Nissan 15 Hp outboard (2000).
- Sunbrella dinghy cover.
- Air Line dive compressor with Sunbrella cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.