- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 124,900
ONLY ONE OWNER! - NO TEAK DECKS! - EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION!
OWNER SAY'S " LET'S SELL HER NOW"!!
EXPECT TO BE IMPRESSED!!
This 1991 Tayana Vancouver 42 Aft Cockpit has only had one owner (and a good one at that!). If you are looking for a world class cruising boat "Carpe Diem" should check off most, if not all, of the boxes on your wish list. She has been well cared for and maintained without regard to cost or effort needed. She is sure to please.
Just a few of her many fine features:
- No Teak Decks.... Fiberglass from the factory!
- 2007 Yanmar 56 with only 1498 hours
- 6'6" Headroom Throughout
- Exceptional Brightwork
- Beautiful Interior Teak Joinery
- C80 Radar/ Chartplotter
- Simrad Autopilot
- Heart 2KW Inverter/Charger
- RIB Dinghy w/ 15hp Nissan
- ShadeTree Awning
- Electric Halyard Winch
- Reverse Cycle Heat & Air
- Dive Compressor
- Impressive Storage Capability
AND THE LIST GOES ON!
We welcome your most rigid inspection. Call us today to get aboard!
Brokers Thought: He who hesitates will not own this boat as she will be gone.... She's THAT NICE!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com CELL PHONES: Gary at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050 We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact office for details.
Listed by a: CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Please contact Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 33 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 29157 lbs
Ballast: 11800 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1498
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
From the Bow: Master Stateroom - Queen berth offset to starboard with cabinetry under, 9" thick custom mattress, unique bulkhead headboard design, teak staved hullsides for a rich finish, hullside starboard has a full length shelf with a locker at the fore end, anchor locker access full forward, shelf over dressing seat/lounge on portside, makeup vanity with mirrored front cabinet with pullout seat and flip-top storage compartment, ensuite head with electric toilet, separate stall shower with teak floor grate, SS sink, mirror and five huge lockers. Privacy folding door to the salon.
Salon: Starboard - L shaped settee which can convert to a double berth, three lockers and two fiddled "library" lockers over, lockers behind and two drawer storage under. Teak centerline double dropleaf table easily seats six for dinner. Integral storage compartments. Beautiful teak joinery throughout. Bulkhead ships clock.Table has a protective cover.
Salon Portside: Comfortable settee with two lockers and fiddled storage between, entertainment center locker, storage lockers behind the settee, three storage drawers under.
Nav Station: Aft of the portside settee with flip top chart table, VHF radio, Simrad Data instrument and stereo CD/MP3 system. Pull out seat for comfort, double door locker under, four drawers adjacent. Very accessible 12v/110v electrical panel.
Guest Stateroom: Enter through twin teak folding doors to this cabin with spacious queen berth, double hanging locker w/ adjacent four drawer bureau. Two drawers under the berth along with even more storage
Galley: Starboard at base of compnaionway. See details below.
Storage locker: Enter behind conmpanionway stairs. This opens to the entire area under the cockpit. Vast storage capability. A true garage!
- Solid teak doors and frames along with exquisite teak joinery throughout.
- Beautiful, well kept teak and holly sole.
- Polished stainless steel ports.
- Unbelievable storage capability!
- Refrigeration: Two NovaKool 12v, top & front loading with S/S lined boxes
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/ oven
- Emerson microwave oven
- Double S/S sink with cutting board tops
- Solid surface countertops
- Bar cabinet
- Serving bar
- (6) Under counter cabinets
- (10) Drawers
- (7) Over counter lockers
- 10# Propane cylinder
- Xintex propane controller
- Seagull filtered water at sink
- Cutting board
- Simrad AP26 autoilot
- Simrad is-12 wind speed, depth & direction
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter/ 2kw radar
- Laptop PC navigation w/ repeater
- Simrad data port at nav station
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF w/ AIS and DSC
- West Marine submersible VHF @ helm
- Standard Horizon Hand held VHF
- Ritchie 6" compass
- Chart light at nav station
- VHF antennas at mast top and aft deck
- Curtis flatscreen TV
- Stereo/ CD /MP3
- DVD player
- Battery bank: (3) 4D house - 2014, (1) 4D engine start - 2015
- Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter/ 100 amp charger
- 100 amp alternator
- Balmar regulator
- 12V outlets
- GFCI outlets
- Spare complete inverter/ charger
- 30 amp service w/ multiple cords and connectors
- Cruisair 16000 BTU reverse cycle AC/ heat
- 2007 Yanmar engine panel w/ hours, oil pressure and temperature
- Kanzaki transmission
- Fresh water cooling system
- Raw water sea strainer
- Fuel gauge
- Racor 500 w/ vacuum gauge
- Grand Deer manual steering wheel
- (3) Bilge pumps - (2) Automatic, (1) Manual
- Electric head w/ y-valve
- Weed cutter on shaft
- High water bilge alarm
- Air Line dive compressor
- BC Fire extinguishers
Deck & Cockpit
- NO TEAK DECKS!
- Ground Tackle: Fortress and Danforth w/ 30' chain & 250' rode
- Vetus electric windlass
- Deck access to windlass locker
- Bimini and dodger
- Teak grated cockpit sole
- Full length teak rubrail w/ striker
- Cockpit cushions & pillows
- Cockpit table w/ expandable leaves
- Sunbrella binnacle and wheel cover
- Drink holder at helm
- Two coaming lockers
- Stern bollard
- ShadeTree awning
- Boom gallows
- S/S ports
- Bow seat
- (4) Dorades
- Hatches w/ screens
- 9' Caribe RIB dinghy
- Sunbrella dinghy cover and dive compressor
- 2000 Nissan 15hp OB engine
- OB Motor lift
- OB Motor rail mount
- OB Motor cover
- Radar relector
- Lifesling system
- Emergency tiller
- Horseshoe buoy
- Foredeck light
Sails & Rigging
- Full batten main w/lide cars
- Genoa and staysail on Schaefer r/f
- (5) Lewmar electric 43ST halyard, Lewmar 46ST primaries
- Electric halyard winch
- Isomat spar
- Lazy jacks
- All contol lines lead aft thru spinlocks
- Sunbrella mainsail cover
- Standing rigging just evaluated by Paradise Yacht Service
- Running rigging in very good condition
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
If you've been waiting for a well found, "late model", ONE OWNER Tayana 42 to come along... YOU'VE FOUND HER! She has it all... Great price, great equipment, superior cosmetic conditions and best of all - NO TEAK DECKS! Do not hesitate in coming to see her as there is no question that she won't be available long. We welcome your most rigid inspection.
- ONE OWNER BOAT!
- Adequate spares for serious cruising capability
- Ablative bottom paint - 12/2015
- Rigging checked annually
- All manuals, tech notes, original layout drawings and original operations manuals are on board
Personal gear and tools.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
37 Voyager Cutter
Palmetto, FL, United States
Pass Christian, MS, United States