1991 Skipperliner Coastal Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 439,000 (US$ 348,742)
Opportunity Knocks - Neptune`s Jewel and Neptune Yacht Charters represent a true turnkey business opportunity. Besides Neptune's Jewel, a dependable, purpose built, well appointed, and air conditioned vessel, everything else you need to have your own lucrative charter business up and running in days is already in place, including:
- Certification and licence for up to 37 passengers (with application pending for up to 46)
- Full liquor licence and catering contacts (50% margins on food and bar)
- Fully functioning website, active referral network and existing client and prospect list
- Three year transferable moorage (ideally located in Coal Harbour)
- Numerous corporate and personal bookings already in place for 2018
In addition to corporate and private charters (customer and employee appreciation events, dinner dances and cocktail receptions, fireworks and carol ships outings, family reunions, weddings, harbour cruises, etc.) there is significant, largely untapped, potential in the tour business!
The current owner is working towards retirement. He is open to financing and would be happy to skipper and consult as required for the first year of operation. Don`t miss this exciting opportunity to be your own boss!
For further information about this turnkey business opportunity,
please contact Jim Francis at 604 983 9283.
Please contact Yacht BC at (604) 418-3758
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Neptune’s Jewel is a stunning mid-sized dinner yacht built to cruise Vancouver and entertain as many as 46 guests in air conditioned comfort. She is the only Transport Canada certified yacht of her size with air conditioning.
After 40 years experience building US Coast Guard approved passenger vessels, ‘Skipperliner’ has created this award winning yacht to fulfill your every need. Here are just a few of her exclusive features:
- Neptune’s Jewel is a clear span cruising yacht with large windows, a spacious plush interior, and elegant dining room
- Ever inch of deck space is effectively utilized to maximize comfort and give guests the impression they are on a larger boat
- Her well equipped galley facilitates efficient catering for both large and small groups as does her bar located in the main salon
- The convertible upper deck can be open in the sunny weather and covered on those occasional rainy days
- Twin 180 hp Mercruisers (Range Rover Engines) with Bravo 2 stern drives provide a comfortable and fuel efficient cruising speed of 8 knots and a max of 10
- The Kroger 16 kw generator provides more than enough juice to power everything needed to keep the party going.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.