Number of single berths: 10
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 4
Total Power: 165 Cruising Speed: 8 Max Speed: 10
Fuel: 2000 Fresh Water: 2000
· Overall Measured Length: 68’5” including 1’ anchor. · Hull: GRP, solid laminate. Painted Awlgrip Flag Blue in 2006. · Deck: GRP balsa sandwich, with full teak decks, replaced 2004 · Superstructure: GRP, with Lewmar hatches and portlights and flush mounted hatches for Owner’s cabin aft · Keel: lead ballast, bolted. Fully serviced and inspected in 2010 · Interior: attractive cherry interior woodwork with high gloss finish, and teak and holly soleboards. · Cream vinyl headlinings. The interior has been refreshed 2010 including refinishing of the varnish work in many areas.
· Perkins 6354T turbo-charged, 165hp, six cylinder diesel (Fully overhauled 2009 by Berthon) · Jabsco electro-magnetic clutch bilge pump · Propeller: 3 blade Brunton propeller overhauled 2010 and stainless steel shaft · Speed: max 10 kts; cruising 8.5/9 kts · Wiring, cables and pipework rationalised by Berthon in 2009
· Water heating system: 240v; 125 litres · Watermaker: Aqua Systems AC driven, currently pickled · Deck wash: 2 x salt water Jabsco with outlets · 1 x fresh water from ships supplies · Cruise Air Air conditioning/reverse cycle heating, overhauled by Berthon in 2009 · Richfield 16hp retractable hydraulic bowthruster, hydraulic system rebuilt by Berthon in 2009 · Fire extinguishing system: automatic in engine room, fire extinguishers throughout · Edson steering system with emergency steering system and leather covered wheel · Simpson davits 24 volt overhanging transom · The rig and winches are by Lewmar Commander hydraulic. This was completely rebuilt by Berthon in 2009, including replacement of the pipe work.
· 24 volt electrical system · Battery charger: Mastervolt 100 amp 3 phase · Generator Cummins Onan 19kva 2010 · 12 x 2 volt deep cycle house batteries – approx 1000 amphr · 1 x deep cycle generator battery · 2 x deep cycle main engine batteries · Mastervolt 24 volt MassSine 2500 watt inverter (runs both fridges) for AC 220v electrical equipment
· Fuel capacity: 2000 litres (454 gallons) · Freshwater capacity: 2000 litres (454 gallons) · Holding tanks both forward and aft. Forward holding tank new 2010, and aft tank refurbished. All plumbing overhauled · Calorifier 125 litres (27 gallons) also has immersion 220v
At Nav Station · ICS Navtex 6 Weatherfax · B&G Hydra 2000 Multifunction display · Raymarine E120 Radar/Plotter · Prosser Weather Trend · Sailor RM2042 VHF with DSC · Sailor RT2048 VHF · Magnavox Inmarsat C, with distress · Thrane & Thrane Mini M, with voice, data, etc · Raymarine RN300 GPS · Phillips Onboard Computer · HP Deskjet printer At Companionway · Raymarine E120 Repeater · B&G Hydra 2000 Multifunction display · B&G analogue wind strength/angle At Pedestal · Raymarine 7001 Autopilot with linear drive · B&G Hydra 2000 Multifunction display
· 4 en-suite cabins; 1 2-berth crew cabin From forward – twin berth crew cabin with access to the retractable bowthruster and ample storage, with separate head compartment with Jabsco manual wc and shower with pump out. Aft there is a corridor with access to the U-line icemaker and washer/dryer and there are 2 double cabins port and starboard each with lots of cupboard space and en-suite heads compartments with Vaccu-flush electric wc’s and showers. The main saloon has seating to port with a coffee table and aft of this is a comfortable chart table of Admiralty chart size. To starboard is the main saloon table with seating for 10 people, with flat screen TV on the forward bulkhead. The saloon seating is in Alcantara. To port aft of the Nav Station is the day head and a door to an upper and lower berth cabin aft of this. To starboard is the spacious galley with access to the engineroom. It is linear with massive refrigeration and generous work surfaces, and has a Force 10 cooker and microwave. The aft cabin may be accessed from either the upper and lower berth cabin to port or the galley to starboard, and has a large heads compartment with separate shower stall; and a double berth to port and seating area to starboard. There is masses of storage throughout the yacht.
· Cooker: Force 10 3 burner gas cooker with oven and grill · U-Line icemaker · Refrigeration system: · Danfoss 240v 50 hz AC for separate fridge and freezer in galley · Danfoss 240v 50 hz AC for chest freezer in saloon · Overhaul of seawater cooling refrigerator system 2005 · Refrigerator: Frigomatic · Deep freeze: Frigomatic · Extractor fan in galley · Washer/dryer · Toilets: Vaccu-Flush electric except for crew cabin with a manual Jabsco WC JVC CD Player · Samsung 42” Flatscreen TV 2010 · Safe · Duvets, pillows, linen and matching covers for all cabins 2010 · Oceanair blinds in main saloon. All hatches have screens and mosquito screens · Tableware and cutlery for 16 people
· Fire extinguishers · Jon Buoy · 406Hz EPIRB · Dan Buoy · Lifebuoys with lights · 2 x 8 man canister Lifeguard liferafts in date
Spars & Rigging
· Rig: cutter headed sloop, double spreader rig with in-mast furling · Spars: aluminium, keel stepped mast, white painted, fully repainted in 2006 · Hood stoway in-mast furling system with hydraulic drive. Rod rigging. · Sparmaker: Hood · Stainless steel standing rigging (2006) · Rigging: Rondal hydraulic genoa and staysail furling systems. Hydraulic boom vang and backstay adjuster. Spinnaker gear and 2 x poles stowed on the mast · Boom light in boom · The rig was fully surveyed in 2009 and the report is available to prospective purchasers.
· 2 x Lewmar 700ST, 2 speed, primaries, electric hydraulic · 4 x Lewmar 56ST, manual · 1 x Lewmar 550ST, halyard winch, electric hydraulic · 4 x 52ST, manual · 2 x 30ST, manual · Hydraulic winches rebuilt by Berthon 2009
· 4.1m Zodiac VL340R RIB refurbished 2010 · 20hp 4-stroke Honda outboard with electric start, 2010 · Pulpit, pushpit, guardrails, bathing ladder, boarding gates, gin and tonic seats aft · Passerelle · Bathing platform unit and boarding ladder · CQR 105lb anchor with chain and line · Deck shower (hot/cold) · Steaming/deck floodlight · Sprayhood and cockpit cover, sun awning and bimini in grey, · double folding teak cockpit table with extension arrangement stowed below when not in use and grey canvas cover · Cockpit cushions
LE QUATRE JUILLET is a superb example of her class with a very high level of specification and smart cherry wood interior. She is only in her second ownership and is offered for sale following a significant pit stop to put her in good sailing condition. Works carried out recently include: · New paint and teak deck · Overhaul of rig and new sails · Overhaul of main engine replacement of generator, · Rebuild of electric hydraulic system and Lewmar Commander power boom · Overhaul of air-conditioning · Overhaul of plumbing system including new black tank forward and new piping · Interior refurbishment She is offered to sale with the benefit of an annual service and substantial recent investment. The Oyster 68’ is a splendid go anywhere blue water cruising yacht. With her powered rig, she is easy to handle and is a powerful passage maker. She has great accommodation, easily accommodating crew if required.
LE QUATRE JUILLET is being offered at her current price level, as the owner is interested in securing a simple and timely exit. She is exceptional value at this figure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.