- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- NH, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 94,500
PRICE REDUCED FROM 119000--To 109000--To 104500!!!! PRICE
RE-reduced to $94,500.00-- Make an offer!!! WINTER COVER is OFF
Kaj Gustafsson, Nauticat's in house naval architect and managing director, struck the right balance between performance, accommodation,short-handed manageabilityand plain comfort.
Unlike most other 2 helm station designs all Nauticats afford true level sightlines, seated or standing, in the pilothouse and from the pilothouse helm station and the cockpit helm. When visability is compromised by fog, rain or nightfall this becomes all the more important; in connection with the safe operation of the vessel.
SEA CELIA will please the sailing purist; with propeller drag greatly reduced by a feathering prop. This is a 32' boat that will deliver &+ knots under canvas with accommodations and volume below deck in excess of many longer sailboats.
her owner reports that she delivers appreciably over 7 knots on a beam reach under canvas. Unlike her larger sisters in the bloodline, she is more sail than engine and acquits herself accordingly although she still has a 400 Nautical mile range under power and will steam at 6.5-7 knots; engine only.
All this with the comfortable arrangement below deck that you would expect from this premiere Finnish builder.
April photos and 2012 survey available on request.SEA CELIA is in Southern coastal Maine.
This broker with a colleague worked for the Nauticat North American distributorship from 1980-1985 and then the largest dealer in the U. S. that was created by the distributor from 1985-1989. In following the years following I have been continually active with Nauticats in brokerage and have helped 100s of buy and/ or sell their Nauticats.
Please contact Robert Beaumont at 781-799-6849
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Raymarine RL70C Radar Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Rn 300 GPS
- Raymarine RT60 Depth, speedo, anlalog wind, digital windspeed
- OCEANUS VHF Radio w/ emergency distress locator (needs connecting to GPS
- Raymarine hydraulic Autopilot
- Raymarine remote autopilot for cockpit helm
- NAVICO backup Autopilot (unused but hooked up, conveys as is)
- AIWA FM/CD stereo
- LOA 32'2"
- LWL 27'2"
- Max Draft 5'3"
- Bridge clearance:45'9"
- Displacement :11,465 #s
- Ballast: 4,180#s
- The interior is a hallmark of Finnish boatbuilding; skillfully joined and richly finished in a satin varnish.
- Curtains in well-chosen fabric are hung and can provide privacy when drawn
- The owners' cabin aft has a very large double berth with opening portlight for ventilation and 2 additional portlights for natural light
- There are 6 opening hatches including the companionway hatch for light and ventilation. The aft cabin has 2 portlights and one opening portlight.
- The pilothouse settee is and teak table will convert to a large single or small double
- The head opposite the galley has a tile floor with shower drain, a marine toilet, sink w/ Hot & Cold water and a telephone type shower. There is a mirror and opening hatch overhead, The compartment surfaces are gelcoated and easily cleaned and maintained. A good-sized, heatable wet locker abuts the head and is accessable through the aft head bulkhead
- Teak & Holly soles throughout
- Forward cabin is a standard V-berthed arrangement with hanging locker and large overhead hatch.
- Double S/ S sink w/ Hot and cold pressure water
- There are ample lockers beneath the off-white formica counter and outboard of the countertop for dishes plates, glasses, pots, pans and scullery.
- A locker at the foot of the steps from the pilothouse has 4 deep, slideout baskets for dry-stores and additional storage.
- There is a top-loading, compressor-driven(12V), refrigerated, icebox at the aft end of the galley.
- Mid -counter is a 2 -burner, Stainless steel stove with oven; gimbaled, propane
- Seagull water filter
SAILS & RIGGING
- Selden in-mast furling, anodized, aluminum, mainmast
- Profurl Furler on headstay
- North Dacron Mainsail
- North Dacron 130-135 % Genoa
- North Cruising Spinnaker with dousing sock
- North Storm Jib 80-100%
- Selden rodkick boomvang
- Spinnaker pole and gear
- (2) Lewmar 40 ST Primary winches
- (1) Andersen Halyard winch
- (2) Lewmar ST spinnaker winches
ENGINES & MECHANICAL
- Yanmar GM 30F, 27 HP diesel
- 2.64:1 reduction gear
- 16 X 12.5 3 -bladed bronze propeller , spare
- 3-bladed Maxprop, feathering prop
- 30mm Stainless steel propeller shaft
- (2) Independent Helm stations at pilothouse and cockpit binnacle are Teleflex- hydraulic steering Capialano . The cockpit station has a, " sail valve, "so you can feel the helm or rudder feedback.
- Emergency tiller
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Espar diesel-fired heater, ducted to all cabins
- Windshield wipers
- Warp cutter on shaft
DECK & HULL
- Dodger NEW 2014
- Stainless Steel tube welded arch for Solar panel, NEW 2014
- 35# Bruce anchor w/ 200' chain and 100' nylon rode
- Danforth 2nd anchor
- ZODIAC(4) Man Automatic Liferaft (will need annual inspection and servicing nrior to off shore use)
- Stainless Steel bowpulpit
- S / S Pushpit
- Bottom stripped, dried, prepped and epoxy- barrier-coated
- Lofrans anchor windlass w/ up & down electric momentary foot switches on foredeck
- Sugar scoop swim platform with S/ S swim ladder (convenient for boarding from dinghy).
- Fenders & docklines
- Teak cockpit table, pedestal-mounted
- TEAK Deck, caulking tight in the seams, fair with no missing bungs and in better condition with more material than 90% of the Teak decks I see on yachts of this vintage.
- (2) starting batteries
- (2) pairs 6 Volt, deep cycle, house, batteries totaling 300 amps
- 140 Watt Solar panel w/ Blue Sky controller
- Xantrex 12 V Battery Charger
- 110 volt Shore Power Outlet r w/ 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- Victron Battery Monitor NEW 2014
- 6 Gallon water heater
- 12V Fans
- Solar fan
- 110 outlets
- Fuel 66 Gallons
- Water 106 galls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Able Yacht Brokerage
So. Bristol, ME, United States
Bayfield, WI, United States