- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Orange Beach, AL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,900
Health has forced another price reduction of this beautiful Island Packet 35. Price has been reduced almost $30,000 in the past year so now is the time to move. She is a beauty. Ready for survey with no bottom paint and cutlass bearing change in April, 2015!
New bottom paint May, 2013, all systems reviewed and this one is ready to go. Now is the time to buy. A recent oil sample test on the Yanmar was commissioned in February, 2014. Results showed no problems.
"Windy City" is a really nice example of possibly the most cruised boat in the United States. She is equipped with great electronics including ST60's, Raymarine C70 chart/radar and Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot. Amenities include a full cockpit enclosure, reverse cycle heat and air. Offshore use includes a watermaker and Adler Barbour cold machine for comfortable cruising.
Best of all, the boat has new sails made by Schurr Sails in 2007. Only the new main is being used and that didn't start until 2014. Great advantage for any purchaser of this nice boat. A windvane monitor self-steering system is also available with the vessel for those of you cruising long journeys in the beautiful blue sea.
Setup an appointment to see this nice Island Packet 35 today.
Call Rick Johnson at 251-377-3676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at (251) 476-1444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Displacement: 17500 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4798
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (48 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Max Draft: 4, 6"
Total Power: 35
The Island Packet 35 exemplifies the Island Packet ideals that combine traditional sea-keeping ability with the speed and power offered by a modern hull form. Together with classic styling, an innovative and spacious interior and modern construction technology, the 35 offers a unique blend of comfort, elegance, quality and performance.
The functional wrap around galley is equipped well for the most demanding cook and includes ample storage for your untensils, dishes and foods along with a great ice box refrigerated with an Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine. With a spacious V-berth forward and a separated quarter berth for passages, the Island Packet 35 is a comfortable sleeping platform on those long passages. The main salon includes the best fold down table in the industry, the port settee doubles as a seat for the nav-table. With head forward and double hanging locker to starboard, this boat is even great for two couples.
I personally enjoy the separate sit-down shower area for comfort and live-ability.
- Lunaire Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Bimini and Dodger with full cockpit enclosure
- Sunbrella cover for cockpit coaming
- Sunbrella cover for binnacle
- Cockpit and Interior Speakers
- Cockpit Cushions
- Flat Screen TV in main salon
- 3 dorades for ventilation
- 5 DC Fans
- Teak folding cockpit table and drink holder
- Cockpit Shower
- Pur Water Filter
- Dual stainless steel sinks
- Princess 3 burner stove with oven (propane)
- Room for dual propane tanks
- Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine
- Built in Dish and utensil storage
- Large Dry storage area
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Gold Star Microwave
- C70 Color Chart System
- ST60 Depth
- ST60 Wind
- ST60 Speed
- ST6001 Linear Drive Autopilot
- Icom M402 VHF with ram mic
- (All these items are 4 years old)
- Sony MP3 with cockpit and interior speakers
- 30 Amp Shore Power
- Xantrex 2000w charger/inverter w/remote read-out panel
- Main with dutchman in good condition
- 130% jib serviceable
- Additional full set of new sails, used only occasionally for 3 years, not on the boat.
- Whisker Pole
- Dual CQR anchors with chain and rode on twin bow anchor rollers.
- Additional Fortress Anchor
- Simpson/Lawrence electric anchor windlass
- Watermaker (pickled and not used)
- LED Bow and Stern Lights
- Man overboard Pole
- Outboard motor hoist
- Chelsea Ships Clock & Barometer
- Antennna for ICOM SS Radio
- Monitor Wind Vane for Steering
Dinghy and Motor available for separate purchase.
This vessel is an extremely nice, well cared Island Packet 35 sailed on a regular basis. This includes sails in excellent condition, new bottom paint and new cutlass bearing in April, 2015, Oil samples and engine tested, and just a constant maintenance regime on this well loved boat.
Don't pass this one up as she is ready to sail away!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Turner Marine Yacht Sales, Inc.
Island Packet 32
Ocean Springs, MS, United States
Joe Wheeler State Park, AL, United States
Unknown, LA, United States
445 Order Today!
Mobile, AL, United States
Gulfshores, AL, United States
Mobile, AL, United States