- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
LUXURY LIVING & CRUISING
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Ft. Pierce, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 199,900
A CLASSIC BEAUTY
Whether it is living aboard, a long cruise or just an afternoon by the dock, this impeccable representation of the most popular Hatteras is a must see.
With an anxious seller who is moving his business see "No Worries" first.
Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Tom Sheehy can be reached at TomS@EdwardsYachtSales.com 727-742-2772. Call or Text me at my phone number. Tom Sheehy A yacht broker since 1998, Tom brings an unusual depth and breadth of experience to benefit buyers and sellers. Tom Sheehy is a licensed and bonded yacht broker based in Clearwater, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales and new yacht construction. Tom offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide. Tom brings 35 years’ experience in the boat business which has included owning all types from sail to sport fish and racing unlimited hydroplanes. As a retired 31 year Delta Airlines Captain his attention to mechanical and electronic detail is tops and on point. One of Tom’s practices is to travel anywhere in Florida to preview a boat for a client at his own expense to make sure the boat is worthy of the client’s time.
Please contact Tom Sheehy at 727-742-2772
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 8V92TA Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 2004 Engine Power: 720 HP
Engine 2: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 8V92TA Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 400 Engine Power: 720 HP
LOA: 52 ft 8 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in Maximum
Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 66000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (994 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (80 Gallons)
- S/S Sink
- Kenmore dishwasher
- GE (2) burner stove (new 2011)
- Summit refrigerator ( new 8/14 )
- Sharp Carousel II Microwave/Convection oven
- U-shape galley with cabinets and drawers under counter top and six cabinet openings above counter top
- Ice maker on aft deck
- Whirlpool over/under washer,dryer
- Teak sole in galley
- U-shaped Dinette across from galley to starboard
Electrics, Engines and Systems
- 20 KW Onan generator w/ 2178hrs
- (4) 8 D batteries
- Charge Master battery charger
- Xantrex 1800 Watt Inverter (new 2015)
- 50 amp shore power
- 110/220 AC / 12V DC
- Oil change system
- (3) Vacu Flush heads
- Installed external sending unit for holding tank (2014)
- (2) MarineAir ac units, one for forward stateroom / one for aft two staterooms
- (2) 16,000 BTU Cruisair units for salon, galley and dinette area.Units & touch pads Installed 8/2014
- Twin 8V92'S 720 hp, port engine with 2004 hrs
- Starboard engine with 400 hrs since rebuild 3/2014
- Racor filters
- Trim Tabs
- Bow thruster
- Hot water heater
- Perko sea water strainers
- Glendinning Sychronizer
- Algae-x system
- Rearview camera installed 4/2014
- New speakers in flybridge
- Bow rails and pulpit
- Galley Maid windlass w/ remote & deck switch controls
- Marquipt electric davit
- 11' Rendova hard bottom inflatable 2006 w/ 40 hp Yamaha four stroke
- Transom door
- Bimini with S.S. frame over flybridge w/ four sided enclosure, side curtains replaced 2014
- Fiberglass hard top over aft deck. Aft curtains replaced 2014
- Forward windows replaced w/ frames cleaned and repainted 8/2014
- Fender racks
- Boarding ladder
- Spot light
- Wing doors on aft deck to foredeck
- Boarding steps
- Canvas bra on forward windows
- Canvas cover over helm
- Canvas cover for inflatable
- Hull bottom peeled, barrier coated and painted early 2014
- Valances, Lounge and arm chairs in salon, carpet, Head boards, aft deck furniture and tile in all three heads updated 2011
Walking up from the cockpit you have a nice size aft deck with hard top, side windows, aft enclosure.
Settee, two arm chairs, table carpet and drapes accent the deck. Heading up a few steps to the bridge you have two helm chairs "L" shape seating to port and bench seat to starboard.
Going from the aft deck forward and down a few steps you have nice size salon with "L" shape settee to port with table and two arm chairs, small table to starboard.
Lower station is forward of salon on the starboard side. Carpet,drapes and fabric panels along windows accent salon.
Galley is forward and down to port with dinette across to starboard.
Forward and in the bow you have VIP stateroom with Island berth, drawer storage underneath berth, cabinets to port and starboard of berth and large hanging locker to starboard.
Large overhead hatch above berth and it's own head and shower stall to port.
Going aft of the salon you have Guest stateroom to starboard w/ upper and lower bunks with large cedar lined hanging locker and guest head w/ shower stall across companion way to port.
Master stateroom is aft with side mounted island berth, night stands w/storage, large hanging locker to port and starboard and TV forward with vanity that has four drawers.
Stateroom includes nice size head and shower stall forward of berth and to the starboard side.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Edwards Yacht Sales
58 Motor Yacht
Galveston, TX, United States
St. Augustine, FL, United States
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Galveston, TX, United States