- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Northshore, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 55,500
A PACKAGE DEAL YOU CANNOT IGNORE
HERE'S THE DEAL.... IT INCLUDES BOAT, MOTOR, TRAILER, NEW ELECTRONICS, NEW TUNA RODS, NEW TUNA REELS, NEW LIFE RAFT, NEW SURVIVAL SUITS, NEW PFD'S, NEW GIN POLE, NEW EPIRB, NEW SWIVEL ROD HOLDERS, AND MUCH MORE. THE OWNER JUST SPENT OVER $25,000 IN THIS EQUIPMENT. THE BOAT HAS VERY LOW ORIGINAL ENGINE HOURS (APROX. 80 HRS PER OWNER). THE BOAT WAS PURCHASED AT AN ESTATE SALE WHERE IT HAD BEEN BARN STORED FOR MOST OF ITS LIFE. A COMPLETE ENGINE TUNE UP WAS JUST DONE. PLEASE GO TO THE FULL SPECS SECTION OF THIS AD FOR MORE DETAILS. THE OWNER MIGHT CONSIDER AN OFFER FOR THE BOAT ALONE, BUT THIS PACKAGE DEAL, WITH ALL OF THE GOODIES, WILL BE HARD FOR YOU TO RESIST.
CONTACT JAY WAGNER
Please contact Midcoast Yacht Brokerage at 207-593-8191
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Hull is SOLID FIBERGLASS. Ser. No. states this is Hull # 3 from Eastern.
- LOA 26' 4"
- Beam 8' 4"
- Draft 24"
- Freeboard 25"
- Displacement 4800 Lbs. Dry
- Engine is Mercruiser fresh water cooled 5.7L V8. The engine was just tuned and has new plugs and wires, new coil, new fuel pump
- Bravi II outdrive w/3 blade aluminum prop with a spare prop included
- Cruising speed 27 MPH @5-6 GPH, WOT is 45 MPH @ 10-11 GPH
- 2 55 gallon fuel tanks...total 110 gal.. The tanks were just cleaned.
- 2 batteries with selector switch
- Danforth style anchor, 30' chain, 600 ' rode
- Portable bait well
- 8 swivel rod holders, 4 reg. rod holders
- New custom made gin pole..good for 1200 lbs. (aluminum)
- 4 Sterns survival suits, EPIRB utd,
- Viking 4 man offshore fully charged life raft
- 4 Afco bent butt tuna rods 130-180 class,
- 5 Penn International reels (1extra reel) 2 speed
- Boat has complete set blue canvas with windows, including drop back, all in excellent condition
- Boat trunk cabin includes vee berth and a burner alcohol stove. Hatch is solid glass.
- Extra gear includes 4 adult PFD's, commercial flare kit, life ring, horn, fire extinguisher, dock lines
- Tandem axle Load Rite trailer
- UTD USCG commercial safety inspection sticker 50 Naut. Mi., good until 2018
- Electronics include 2 VHF ICOM radios (one with GPS positioning), Garmin with 9" screen charter/plotter/sounder, new "Chirp" sonar transducer, Raytheon R10X 24 mi. radar, Ritchie compass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Midcoast Yacht & Ship Brokerage
T Jason 28
Northshore, MA, United States
Wayne Beal Flybridge
Offshore Tuna Lobster Yacht
Montauk, NY, United States
Eastern Downeast Cruiser
- Sport Fishing Sportfisherman
Rye, NH, United States
John Alden Downeast Cruiser
Single Diesel Trawler
Tenants Harbor, ME, United States
Downeast Lobster Yacht
Eastport, ME, United States
Downeast Lobster Yacht
Unknown, United States