- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Boca Raton, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,495,000
Accommodates eight guests, in four staterooms plus four in crew. The Master Stateroom is amidships featuring a King-size bed, His and Her bath with shower. There are three guest staterooms, one with a Queen-size berth with private bath and two twin staterooms with ensuite bath. The captain's cabin features a queen berth and private Satellite TV/DVD system. Two bunk crew quarters, again with private Satellite TV system, are also forward via a private staircase.
LUCKY STAR had a total refit in 2005 to include a complete new state-of the art instrumentation system, autopilot, entertainment systems, most appliances, most of the ships systems, and much of the running gear. On the main deck, she features a partially open dining room and galley forward. Amidships is the raised pilothouse, powder room and storage rooms. Moving aft is the large salon with L-shaped sofa and oversized occasional chairs. She is unique due to the salon rear bulkhead with quad glass doors that open the Salon completely to the aft deck. This combined with the low salon windows enable panoramic viewing while seated.
Some of the yacht's features include fiddle back maple and cherry interior joinery with extensive use of leather on overheads and bolsters, recessed ceilings with hidden A/C ducts, fine marbles, suede's and granite countertops, custom carpeting and custom stereo and lighting system. The large aft deck is equipped with a custom teak, ebony, and mahogany table attached to a custom 10" stainless steel pivoting pedestal, wet bar, hidden Jacuzzi in the deck with cover, side windows with Strataglass enclosure and dual steps down to the swim platform.
Contact Central Agent, David Wiest; Cell 954-261-5250
Please contact David Wiest at 954-261-5250
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 95 ft 0 in
Beam: 21 ft 3 in
LWL: 95 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 95 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 2000 HP
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3412 TA
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3412 TA
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Cruising Speed: 16 knots
Maximum Speed: 19 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (840 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (6410 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 4
Number of double berths: 2
Flybridge Electronics & Equipment
The flybridge features a full width 11' long new Bimini top in 2011. The electronics are located starboard side in an aluminum console with covers. Aft of the forward facing long seat to starboard is a wet bar with refrigerator, propane Lazyman grill and stainless steel sink with hot & cold water. Midship of the bridge are (2) sun lounges to port and starboard with movable back rests. Aft of the port sun lounge is an large L-shaped sofa with a 4 x 6 table. Opposite is bench seating and walk-thru door to the tender and waverunners.
- Custom radar arch w/7' custom mast w/dual pedestals
- New cushions, 2011
- New canvas covers for all flybridge cushions, 2011
- (15) Oversized oval lights flush mounted into seating and bar
- (4) Large flush mounted lights under arch
- New Solaire stainless steel gas grill, 2011
- Audio access KPS w/keypad
- (6) Flush mount speakers
- Multi-speaker amp
- 18' Nautica RIB tender w/twin Yamaha 60HP O/B (2007)
- (2) Yamaha waverunners, 2011
- Nautical Structures 2500lb EZ 2500 (rebuilt 2011)
- New tender whip mounts
- New leather cover on chocks
Pilothouse Electronics & Equipment
- The pilothouse has a teak 2-steps up to raised settee covered in cream leather. The electronics console has cream leather padding and dark brown ostrich headliner for great visibility while running. Flooring is varnished teak and holly. A 2-piece hinged door assembly leads to the flybridge.
- Furuno FCR1411MK3 radar
- Northstar 941X
- Furuno NX500 Navtex
- Robertson AP9MK3 Autopilot system
- 17" Computer screen centerline console
- Sea 235 SSB
- 6" Danforth constellation compass
- Sony PCV-RX650 Vaio computer system
- Nobletec professional software
- B&G HS-2 wind system upgrade
- Burle TC362 color camera w/ a Panasonic WV BM990 monitor
- Sea 156 VHF radio
- Seahail 8000 loud hailer
- B&G depthfinder
- (2) 100 RCL spotlights
- Motorola 2900NX cellular phone
- Nera Worldphone system
- Sea Tel Satellite TV w/ 30" dome, Tac 92, (3) Direct TV receivers & (3) GLA receivers
- Raised L-shaped settee w/built-in drawers
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Alpine AM/FM CD player w/remote
- (2) Niles 525 NP flush mount speakers
Crew quarters are accessed via a 6 1/2 swim platform thru a transome door. To port is the captains quarters with double berth nad storage boelow. A hanging locker with additional (4) drawers and Panasonic TV and private head. To starboad from the crew entrance are (2) crew cabins with bunk beds, hanging closet and dawers wtih storage below. The crew cabins share a joining head with shower.
A Miele washer and dryer is just forward of thse cabins with a crew mess which include a small galley with refrigerator/freezer, a new icemaker, sink and cabinets. The engine room door was installed to the port for the additional space in the crew quarters and engine room.
Each crew cabin has:
Quasar13" TV/VCR combo
Alpine AM/FM/CD w/remote
(2) Niles 525HD flush mount speakers
Miele washer & dryer, 2011
(2) Twin Guest Staterooms
Midship suites are both large twin staterooms with oversized 25" deep settees, private head and shower. Each has maple paneling, crown molding, bed bases with storage, 4-drawer dresser and TV. Both have cedar lined closets, silk Roman shades with maple carved valances. Each bath features molded showers with built-in seats, tile flooring with maple base cabinets, granite tops, Kohler undercounter sinks, silver and gold faucets and a large mirror with decorative light. Each guest head has a large porthole for natural light.
- Toshiba 14" TV/DVD combo
- Alpine AM/FM, CD w/remote
- (2) Niles 525 flush mount speakers
VIP Guest Stateroom
The VIP stateroom entrance is located to starboard forward of the galley through the custom arched door. Located down a short stairwell, features include extensive maple cabinets, woodwork and columns. The queen berth rest on a maple based pedestal with huge storage. There is a built-in desk with seven drawers. make up area and stool to port with cedar lined closet aft. There is also a hutch with six drawers. The ensuite head features marble/granite flooring, maple cabinetry and mirror overhead.
- (2) Niles 525MP in wall speakers
- Marantz MX545 mini audio system w/CD player
- Mitsubishi 20" TV w/remote
- Magnavox MP3/DVD player
- 36" Mirror above dresser
- Hidden emergency hatch thru headliner panels
- Kohler molded shower w/glass sliding doors & mirror ceiling w/custom painted walls
The master and guest staterooms are accessed forward of the formal dining area via a stairwell leading to the lower foyer, with a washer/dryer and storage area at the base of the stairwell. The Master Suite is located forward away from the engine room for comfort from reduced noise and vibration, featuring a centerline king sized bed with headboard and a maple base with storage drawers below and two maple nightstands with lamps. All new soft goods and headliner were redone in 2011.
The entertainment center houses a 36" TV with remote satellite receiver and Mitsubishi Hi-Fi VCR and a Sony DVD and Yamaha Receiver. There are nine additional drawers on port and a settee with six drawers on starboard for storage.
Forward on either side of the bed are his and hers baths with a centerline oversized floor to ceiling marble and glass shower with dual gold shower heads. Ceilings are finished in Mitsubishi mirror. All cabinetry is maple with marble tops and pounded nickel under counter sinks. The walls are a handcrafted and painted design. There is also his and her cedar closets in each forward corner of master, which also acts as sound insulation from the guest staterooms.
- Custom maple entertainment center w/ slide away maple doors
- 36" TV w/ remote
- Mitsubishi HSU580 Hi-Fi VCR plus
- Niles TVA20 Switcher Amp
- Sony CD/DVD Player
- (4) Piling flush mount speakers
- RCA DSS Receiver
- Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
- Large his & her cedar closets w/safe
- Custom window treatments w/roman shades
- Custom maple soffit and crown molding
- GE refrigerator in lower part of entertainment center
- (4) Large portholes
- Radius doors throughout
- Refrigerator under TV in cabinet
The galley is forward of the wheelhouse. All paneling and cabinets are book matched maple with express joints and oak wood/vinyl flooring throughout for easy maintenance. There is a center island with maple front cabinetry, granite countertops and chrome hardware. Just forward is the built-in upholstered dining settee with a 6' x 4' granite table and three additional chairs for seating up to eight.
A flatscreen 29" TV/DVD is housed in a maple cabinet for viewing from the galley and dining area. There are maple custom blinds throughout and a 5" fabric valance. The forward bulkhead of the galley thru six maple cabinet doors is 3' of deep double shelf storage.
- All new appliances, 2011
- Oversized windows w/ wood blinds
- New Dacor 4-burner glass cook top w/ stainless steel vent hood
- New Dacor oven
- New GE stainless steel microwave, 2014
- New Miele stainless steel dishwasher
- KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer
- New Kitchen Aid icemaker
- Instant hot water
- Wine cooler
- New U-line built in small refrigerator near table
- RCA 29" flatscreen TV, 2014
- Audio Access KPS w/ Keypad
- (4) Speaker Craft 6.1MIT Inwall Flush mount speakers
- Extensive lighting plan (21 flush mounted)
From the aft deck, you enter the bird's eye maple paneled main salon with an angled 12' upholstered sofa with two hand-painted coffee tables, two hand-painted, very comfortable cushioned chairs, one with a cushioned foot stool.
The TV entertainment system is housed in a large bird's eye maple custom built-in cabinet to the port aft with 3-level bookshelves on each side and an icemaker and refrigerator.
In front of the entertainment center is a low 9' angled bar with three hand-painted and upholstered chairs. Four bird's eye maple columns off of the port and starboard 10' buffets with double bullnosed granite and bird's eye maple panels on the fronts of the cabinetry separate the dining area from the salon. The lacquer inlaid dining table is surrounded by eight silk covered hand painted chairs that sets below a magnificent hand painted round custom ceiling soffit with a 30" round hanging glass sea horse light fixture.
Moving forward to starboard is a marble/black granite foyer with powder room featuring custom hand molded and painted wall designs, head, overhead mirror, maple cabinet with sink and fixtures, granite flooring and countertop.
- LC 42" flatscreen TV
- Sony CD/DVD Player 300 Disc Explorer
- Sony DA4ES AM/FM & Digital Sound Cinema Receiver
- Audio Access PX600 Preamp 6-zone controller
- (2) Niles SI1230 12-Channel multi-room amp
- Audio Access KPT Keypad Termination Board
- Marantz ST55 AM/FM Tuner
- Yamaha CDC685 5-disc CD Changer
- (2) Speaker Craft 6.1CRS Rear Effect speakers
- (3) Speaker Craft 6.2MIT LCR Flush mount speakers
- M&K V-75 12" Sub-woofers
- Panamax 1000 Line Conditioner / Surge Suppressor
- Crestron media control & audio distribution processor
- Custom maple cornices w/ recessed A/C vents
- Custom fabricated Birdseye Maple low bar w/ storage and a dark marble top w/ a light marble inlay between the double-nosed sides surrounded by (3) hand-painted and upholstered arm chairs
- Aft deck door is hinged and sets between port and starboard ceiling to floor full windows
- Hunter Douglass silhouettes
- Enlarged side windows (lower than standard by 3") w/ silhouettes and roman shades
- Granite and marble foyers
- Custom wall sconces in starboard foyer
- Custom made silk roman shades
- Custom buffets shaped like 1/2 moons w/ dark marble tops, giving the feeling of a round room
- (4) 7" Round columns separating dining room and salon off buffet tops to ceiling
LUCKY STARS accommodates up to eight in the owner's party in four staterooms plus three crew quarters aft. Below deck amidship is the master stateroom and two guest staterooms. The VIP guest stateroom is forward through the galley below deck. Each stateroom features complete entertainment centers, thermostat controls and private baths.
The crew quarters are located aft with access via the swim platform with three cabins and two heads with showers. The on-deck galley features upgraded stainless steel appliances along with center island, ample storage and dining for eight.
Continuing aft is the oversized pilothouse featuring teak and holly sole along with an L-shaped helm seat. It includes state-of-the-art electronics package and all new neutral upholstery in 2011. Aft, the on-deck head features custom marble flooring and vanity top, nickel fixtures, crown molding and mirrored overhead.
The main salon is divided into a formal dining area with custom buffets and columns port and starboard. Through the centerline door is the teak aft deck which features a built-in bar, teak dining table and chairs. Access to the crew quarter's and engine room is through the stern. The spacious flybridge is equipped with sunlounges, bench seating with dining, gas grill and Bimini top. The boat deck features 18' Nautica tender, two 2011 Yamaha waverunners and life raft.
LUCKY STARS is the most comprehensive 20' beam series Broward's ever produced. The amount of designer/owner extras and improvements sets this apart from the others in her class, to include additional sound insulation throughout the vessel. You must compare her mechanical equipment; preferred 3412 Cats with top end overhauled, Northern Lights 55KW generators that have been rebuilt, unique and exquisite $500,000 decor upgrades in 2011, extensive electronics and audio/visual updated in 2011, and an oversized flybridge with new upholstered bench seating and sunpads in 2011.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lucky Star, Virtual Tour