- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 184,900 (US$ 140,801)
"Northern Girl" was custom ordered from the Beneteau factory by the current original owner. The layout is the popular 2 cabin / 2 head Owners version with aft starboard galley. "Northern Girl" has been constantly upgraded and maintained to like new condition.
A new Leisure Furling boom and mainsail are the latest upgrades that were added late 2014.
"Northern Girl" is a must see if you are looking for a performance cruiser in the Pacific Northwest.
Likely one of the best 45F5's built that is currently available for resale.
Contact Ian Fraser at 604-377-4773 or e-mail him at email@example.com
Contact on mobile # 604-377-4773 for a viewing appointment.
Please contact Ian Fraser at 604-734-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bruce Farr - Philippe Starck
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
LWL: 36 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 9 in
Displacement: 21500 lbs
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Total Power: 48 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1991
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 48 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (43 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Depthsounder - B&G
Wind speed and direction
Log-speedometer - B&G
Autopilot - Autohelm ST 6000+
Fully battened mainsail - Leisure Furling Boom and new Mainsail
Furling genoa - New UV outer Protection
Electric winch - Main Halyard Electric
Manual bilge pump
Deep freezer - S.S Clad Freezer
Oven - Force 10
Heating - Espar Forced Air
Electric bilge pump
Refrigerator - S.S. Clad Fridge
Shore power inlet - 30 Amp with 50' Cord
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Teak cockpit - Upgraded Teak
Outboard engine brackets
Teak sidedecks - In very good condition
Spray hood - Grey Acrylic Sunbrella
Cockpit cover - Full Winter Boat Cover
This model came with various interior arrangements; Northern Girl is the "owner version" which has the master stateroom forward with the queen size berth to starboard and a settee and hanging locker opposite to port. The ensuite head is located at the forward end of the master stateroom and includes a full integral shower system. The master stateroom takes advantage of the generous beam afforded by being further aft than one might expect. On deck there is a full anchor locker with windlass followed by a deck accessed sail and line locker.
The main salon has an oval shaped settee to starboard with facing settee on centerline and a full length straight settee to port. Aft of the port settee is the navigation station, the second head and in the aft corner the port quarter cabin. Aft of the main salon settees in the aft starboard corner is the galley which features a gimballed stove/oven, icebox with refrigeration system, dual sinks with hot/cold water and plenty of cutlery, dish and pantry storage.
- 48 hp Yanmar diesel.
- Fresh water cooling.
- Racor fuel filter. Secondary filter on engine.
- Raw water inlet strainer.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- 3 blade feathering Maxprop.
- Cruising Speed: 7.0
Max Speed: 8.0
Hull and Deck
"Northern Girl" was recently relaunched from winter storage in April 2015 with fresh VC Offshore Black bottom paint, new Zincs, Hull polish and wax and all services completed for this season.
- Goiot anchor windlass with foot switches and hand-held control.
- Bruce anchor with all chain anchor rode.
- Dual anchor roller.
- Fortress FX37 spare anchor.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions with double lifeline system. Boarding gates both sides and at transom.
- Whales tale transom platform folds out to provide swim grid or dinghy access.
- Lower profile Harken furling drum on headstay furling system. Mounted further forward than other 45f5's in order to increase J measurement.
- Painted double spreader 7/8 rig aluminum mast with Navtec rod standing rigging.
- Solid boom vang with tackle adjuster.
- Tackle backstay adjuster.
- Tackle running backstays.
- Full spinnaker gear including pole, inboard end mast track and adjustment system, topping lift, halyard and fore guy.
- Custom coachroof traveller with custom Harken adjustment tackle.
- Custom dual ended Harken mainsheet system.
- All halyards and adjustments led aft under deck shrouds to cockpit.
- Coachroof winches and jammers handle all lines led aft. Note Electric Main Halyard winch
- Genoa tracks with Harken car puller systems.
- Inboard jib tracks. (factory installed)
- Doubled main halyard for easier main hoist.
- 2 X genoa halyards.
- 2 X spinnaker halyards.
- 1 X spinnaker topping lift and 1 continuous downhaul.
- Built-in deck grab rails.
Mast and Rigging
Double Spreader aluminum Ballenger Spars mast with navtec rod standing rigging.
Harken headsail furler.
Harken Battcar system for mainsail.
Custom mast step plate in anodized aluminum.
Custom sewn mast boot.
Inboard reef padeyes.
Custom stainless steel reef bails.
Lazy jacks system.
Steps on lower section of mast.
6 spectra halyards.
Custom deck runner pad eyes.
Amsteel blue runners with Norseman rope T terminals.
I = 16.2m / 53.15 ft
J = 4.6m / 14.8 ft
P = 16.9m / 55.5 ft
E = 5.7m / 18.7 ft
A wonderful boat absolutely full of interesting and clever ideas! Bruce Farr designed the boat with Pinafarina Design Group input on interior and details. The result is a fast, functional and elegant yacht. The below deck furling drum, the anchor locker, the on deck sail locker, the deck shrouds that deliver all the running rigging to the cockpit, the flush handrails along the edge of the deck shrouds, the amazing light and ventilation below decks, the whales tale transom step and on and on.
An exceptional yacht that is capable of local or world travel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Fraser Yacht Sales Ltd.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Sidney, BC, Canada
Sun Odyssey 509
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VANCOUVER, BC, Canada