- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Brownsville, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 13,900
This 1990 classic is completely restored and is "like new" condition. It has a 7.4l (330hp) engine with Bravo outdrive. With full canvas this is the perfect overnighter with power to get to and from the San Juans quickly. A tandem trailer make storage a snap.
Gig Harbor Yachts is one of the Northwest's leading yacht brokerages. Established in 1968, our boating neighbors rely on us to provide honest and true information. Whether you are searching for a small cruiser, sailboat or yacht our brokers and support team are here to assist you.
Please contact Jim Bowden at 360-479-4100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Chevrolet
Engine Model: 454
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 992
Drive Type: Stern drive
The restoration includes,
- New upholstery in original Sea Ray colors(2013)
- New canvas including bimini with side curtain.
- Covered wagon back and boat cover.
- All in sea green sunbrella fabric (2013).
- Teak and fiberglass restored as new.
- New Micron 66 bottom paint and Trilux paint on the outdrive.
- Addition of shore power and battery charger(2013).
- Two new batteries (2013) and new dual battery switch.
- New Icom VHF radio and Garmin GPSMAP546s GPS/Depth Sounder(2013)
- New Red Dot cabin heater (2013)
- New bilge pumps
- Extensive engine work, including new ignition parts (2012), new raw water pumps and impellers(2012), new water and fuel pump(2013) and new carburetor and choke(2014). Engine has great compression and runs perfectly. 992 hours on engine.
- 1994 EX Loader Tandem trailer. Complete brake rebuild, with addition of fresh water flush system (2015), LED Lights(2013) and four new tires(2014)
- In the winter of 2016 engine was pulled. Through- transom steering mechanism replaced, anti-electrolysis system replaced, collar gaskets and bolts replaced, bottom of engine repainted and motor mounts replaced. Impellers in the salt water pumps were replaced.
- Cockpit speakers
- CD player
- Battery charger
- Chemical head
- Electric bilge pump
- Shore power inlet
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit cover
- Bimini Top
- Road trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Gig Harbor Yachts
Kingston, WA, United States