- View Full Specifications
Extensive 2014 Upgrades
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 67,500
We are proud to offer this rare and beautiful Saturna 33 Pilothouse. "Wealth Enough" is an exceptional example of this sturdy, seaworthy model. She is a New England boat and has spent winters stored indoors.
The extensive upgrades in 2014, her beautiful interior, and her easy operability make this Saturna 33 a must-see.
Please be sure to read the "View Full Specifications" tab. You'll be impressed by the additions to this Pilothouse over the past 18 months. Nothing was overlooked. She is truly a turn-key vessel!
Let Steve's experience as a charter captain be your assurance for a smooth buying or selling experience. Give him a call at 717-586-9841 or e-mail him directly at SteveH@ManateePocketYachtSales.com
This boat is not in our marina. Please call for an exclusive showing.
Call Capt Steve Hedrick Cell 717-586-9841
Please contact Capt. Steve Hedrick at Cell 717-586-9841
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 26 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 13500 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: M35
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2275
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The interior of “Wealth Enough” is nicely finished with varnished teak bulkheads, cabin sides, doors, hatches, and cabinets. In 2014, custom-fitted Sunbrella window covers and screens for all windows.
Forward is a wide double Vee Berth. The hull sides are fitted with varnished ceilings. There is an overhead storage locker, two opening Lewmar ports, an overhead opening hatch, port and starboard outboard enclosed storage lockers.
Moving aft to starboard are two large hanging lockers with doors. The enclosed head is opposite to port; includes a vanity with sink, pull up handheld shower , mirror, and Jabsco head which was rebuilt in 2014. There is good enclosed storage and one opening port.
The wrap around galley forward to port includes two deep S/S sinks and has been refitted with (2) new foot pumps: raw and fresh water. There are also cutting boards, a large top loading cookware storage compartment, and a Force 10 three-burner propane range with oven. Three wide storage drawers are conveniently located as well as two large enclosed lockers with sliding shelves and one located over the sink. The top loading ice chest is opposite to port and has been refitted with a new Isotherm refri-freezer in 2014.
A large Dinette that will comfortably seat four is aft and to port. The table can be repositioned to make up a berth. Storage is located under both seats as well as under the table.
There is an interior helm station to starboard complete with engine controls and access to the Radar and GPS as well as a separate compass. A Quarter Berth is located aft to starboard. The Pilothouse has two fixed windshield windows forward, two sliding side windows, and three aft bulkhead windows. The sole is varnished teak and holly with several lift up bilge access hatches. 6'3” head room through out interior.
Hull and Deck
Heavy hand layup lamination on all structures. Deck is sealed and thru bolted with stainless steel fastening, internal lead ballast keel. The white gel coat hull has molded seams in the tradition of a wood planked boat. "Wealth Enough" has a modified fin keel with a cut-away forefoot allowing her to point well and respond quickly to the skeg mounted rudder. The three blade cruising prop is protected with a custom cage (both were replaced, new in 2014).
On deck you'll find good working room forward, a double rail bow pulpit (custom fitted in 2014), stainless steel anchor platform with two rollers and sturdy mooring cleats. Raised bulwarks capped with a teak coaming add to the safety moving about the deck. There are double life lines secured by heavy-duty stanchions (rebedded in 2014). A double-rail stern pulpit and fold up S/S swim ladder are mounted on the canoe stern. "Wealth Enough" sports a white hull, red boot stripe and gray bottom.
Navigation and Electronics
- Raymarine RL9 Radar
- Apelco 265 Fish Finder & Depth Sounder
- ICom M120 VHF Radio
- Garmin Touchscreen EchoMap 70 & Transducer (new in 2015)
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine Wheelpilot - Seatalk Capable w/ S100 Remote Fob
(Auto Pilot new in 2015)
- Garmin 120 GPS (backup/redundant) for Interior Helm Station
- Two (2) Ritchie Compasses
Mechanical and Electrical
- Diesel Engine: Universal 30 HP Model 35
- Groco Sea Water Strainer
- Racor RK12260 Water Separator /Fuel Filter
- Hurth Transmission Rebuilt in 2014
- Balmar Alternator Rebuilt in 2015
- New Shaft Shaft/Coupling (new in 2014)
- Dripless Stuffing Box (new in 2014)
- Replaced Cutlass Bearing (new in 2014)
- 3-Blade Prop (new in 2014)
- Four (4) 12v Batteries: (1) Start and (3) House (new in 2014)
- Two separate and complete helm stations with a destroyer type wheel in cockpit including a S/S guard, and engine controls. Inside helm has a helm seat, engine panel, and engine controls. Interior steering is hydraulic.
- New Battery Control Switch
- 110 volt GFCI Cabin Outlets (new in 2015)
- LED Lights in Head and Galley (new in 2015)
- Pro Marine 12 amp Battery Charger (new in 2015)
- Cobra CPI 1,000 Inverter (new in 2014)
- Hot water heater
- Attwood Shower Sump Pump (new in 2014)
- Rebuilt Jabsco Head in 2014
- Macerator Pump with 3-Way Valve (new in 2014)
- Vintex Propane/CNG Detector
- Force 10 Propane Wall-Mount Cabin Heater
- 3/8" Lexan covers for front and side windows for offshore use.
- Cabin Heater
- Lewmar H3 Windless (new in 2014)
- Washdown for Anchor
- Deck Washdown
Sails and Rigging
- All halyards are lead aft to the cockpit with port and starboard Lewmar line clutches directed to (two) Barient #17 Self-Tailing Winches.
- Barient #24/45 2 speed self-tailing sheet winches.
- Lewmar Traveler, aft on the Pilothouse roof.
- All Above Rigging is Organized, Well-maintaintained and Efficient (see photos)
Sail Inventory includes: Storm Trysail, Hank on Storm Jib, Baby Stay for Jib, 150% Genoa, and Mainsail with (3) Reef Points.
Deck Note: All Lifeline Stanchions were rebedded in 2014. These are very solid!
- Four (4) Fenders
- Two (2) Fire Extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Brass Cabin Lamps
- Two (2) Lewmar Ocean Hatches size 60 (new in 2014)
- Custom Sunbrella Window Covers and Screens (new in 2014)
- Custom Door Screen (new in 2014)
- New Screens for all Lewmar Ports (new in 2014)
- Weems & Plath Clock (new in 2014)
- Bimini, Windscreen, and Isinglass (new in 2014)
- Cockpit Raised Seat Cushions (new in 2014)
- Lewmar H3 Windlass (new 2014)
- Double -Rail Bow Pulpit w/ SS Bow Rollers (custom fitted in 2014)
- 130' 3/8 Chain and 150' 5/8 Rode for 35# Delta Anchor (new 2014)
- 30' 3/8 Chain and 250' Rode for 33# Bruce Anchor
- 65# Luke Fisherman Anchor in Bilge
- Danforth Stern Anchor
- Chain Locker w/ Cabin Access and Aluminum Haus Pipe (new 2014)
- Deck Wash Down w/ Hose
After spending a little time aboard "Wealth Enough" I have really come to appreciate the Pilothouse layout......Ample headroom and so much more living space than other 33-foot designs. And she looks as great in person as she does in the pictures.
I was also impressed with the rigging on this boat: organized and efficient. Add the state-of-the-art Auto Pilot (new in 2014) to the equation, and the experienced sailor will find her a breeze to single-hand.
With all of the 2014 upgrades and additions, this is truly a turn-key sailboat. You'll be proud to invite people aboard. Come see for yourself!
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales
Custom 42 Express
Stuart, FL, United States
Jersey Cape With 2006 Cat C-7's
Stuart, FL, United States
Gulfstar 49' Motor Yacht
Charlestown, MA, United States
Palm Beach, FL, United States
Alerion 26 with Trailer
Stuart, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States