1990 Roberts PH Motorsailor
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900
s/v Undaunted is a big powerful Bruce Roberts Pilot House design, built by the Rawson brothers of McKinsey, B.C. She has a secure thick solid keel, a very strong boat, you may want to see her soon. If you are looking for a big strong boat with headroom, a Pilot house design for trips North, and generous, simple sail plan, this is a boat you should see. If you are looking for a comfortable live-aboard, with room on the for-deck for kids to roam, with high lifelines and nets, of course, this is a boat to see.
The current owner has upgraded the instruments, and made thoughtful repairs, and with this big boat volume, Undaunted may be the bargain boat, you will want to see soon. The very motivated seller is looking for offers, so surprise him! You may get the deal, you've been dreaming of. . .
Please call Lee Youngblood in Seattle at 425-444-9109 for more info. and set up an appointment to see s/v Undanted at Shilshole Bay Marina - Thanks!
Please contact Lee Youngblood at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
44' Bruce Roberts Pilot House Motor-sailor
Designer: Bruce Roberts
Builder: Rawson brothers of McKinsey, B.C.
* LOA: 44' * LWL: 34'
* Beam: 13' 6" * Draft: 6'
* Displacement:24,500lbs * Ballast:7,700lbs
* Sail area: Main, 343 sq.ft. * Genoa, 465 sq.ft.
* SA/Disp: 15.8 * Air-Draft: 55'
Sails and Rigging
* Fully-battened Main Sail w/ cover
* 155% genoa (cleaned/repaired 2013)
* Hood furling system for genoa
* (2) Lewmar #48 Sheet Winches
* (1) Anderson #28 ST halyard winch
* (2) Anderson #12 ST boom winches
* Aluminum Mast and shrouds
* Stainless steel standing rigging, 1x19 wire
* Windex and LED spreader lights
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
* Perkins Prima M-60 4-cyl Diesel (60 HP)
* Paragon Transmission
* Hours: 650 (aprox.)
* Water heater: Rekord (BC) 6 gal, 110AC or Engine
* Wheel steering Hydraulic
* Jabsco Toilet in head
* Dickerson Antarctic Heater w/ 14 gal. diesel tank
* 3 -Burner Force 10 stove w/ oven
* Norcold DE704 Fridge (2016)
* Double stainless-steel sink
* Hot & cold pressure water
Electrical and Electronics
* 12VDC bank 4) 6V Interstate golf-cart
* 12V Charles Battery Charger (55Amp)
* Garmin Chartplotter 740S (2013)
* Garmin Radar GMR 24 xHD (2014)
* Garmin M F Display GMI 10 (2011)
* Garmin Autopilot Sys. GHP 12 (2014)
* Garmin Wind / Nexus Sensor (2014)
* Garmin Airmar B60 Transducer (2010)
* Standard Horizon PA/Hail horn 240 (2013)
* Icom VHF M504A (2013) (to 740S)
* Metz VHF Antenna (2014)
* Furuno GPS GP-50 Mk-2 (2010)
* Alpine Stereo w/ CD and speakers
Hull and Deck Gear
* Heavy Danfort & Plow Anchors
* Lofrans Tigres Horizontal Windlass
* All LED Navigation lights
* Bow pulpit & stern pushpit
* Side stanchions with solid rails and net
* Auto and manual bilge pumps
* Fenders and dock lines
* Bottom Paint - (2016)
* Fuel 75 Gal. - 3) built in tanks
* Water 55 Gal. in PolyTank
* Waste: 20 Gal. PolyTank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.