Mainship 47 Tri-Cabin Double Hardtop
Other photos: Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5, Photo 6, Photo 7, Photo 8, Photo 9, Photo 10, Photo 11, Photo 12, Photo 13, Photo 14, Photo 15, Photo 16, Photo 17, Photo 18, Photo 19, Photo 20, Photo 21, Photo 22, Photo 23, Photo 24, Photo 25, Photo 26, Photo 27, Photo 28, Photo 29, Photo 30, Photo 31, Photo 32, Photo 33, Photo 34, Photo 35, Photo 36, Photo 37, Photo 38, Photo 39, Photo 40, Photo 41, Photo 42, Photo 43, Photo 44, Photo 45, Photo 46, Photo 47, Photo 48, Photo 49, Photo 50, Photo 51, Photo 52, Photo 53.
Beautiful Mainship Tri Cabin 47'. Ready for long distance cruising. Owner has taken excellent care of this yacht. We will also consider all trades with offer.
Bridge Clearance: 19’6”
Engine: (2) ^671 BT Engines: Twin Detroit Diesels 2,000 Hours - each engine majored within last approx. 200 hours
Fuel: Diesel 600 gal.
Holding: 100 gal
Water: 160 gal
Motor yacht is a double hardtop yacht, fully enclosed flybridge and aft deck with wing doors, wide side decks, and a large swim platform. She has been totally redecorated, NEW electronics, Walker Air-Seps, Twin 485 H.P. Detroit Diesels with fewer than 200 hrs. SMOH, 5 reverse cycle air/heat (72,000 BTU). A large aft deck with wet bar; three steps to flybridge. Three staterooms: forward King with adjoining stateroom/study with upper and lower berths (adjoining guest head and shower); aft stateroom with queen berth, large head and shower, large hanging locker, and lots of storage. She has a very large salon with built-in convertible sofa. Yacht is fully equipped ready to cruise with everything needed – linens, kitchen utensils, lines, fenders, fuel filters, oil filters, many extras. She cruises very comfortably, is gorgeous, and has been professionally maintained.
- Spacious seating - 2 reverse cycle A/Cs.
- Full size hid-a-bed (sleeps 2) - 37’’ LCD w/ DVD
- Stereo, CD, AM, FM, Tape System (sound to staterooms, salon, flybridge, aft deck.)
- Galley fwd/stbd - 1 reverse cycle A/C
- Spacious cabinets - Full size refrigerator/freezer on inverter
- Convection/microwave oven - 4 burner Jen-Air stove
- Trash compactor - Toaster
- Coffee maker - Hot & cold pressurized water
- Dockside water - Dinette fwd/port seats 4
- Silver/eating ware/pots/pans/utensils/etc. - Stainless Sink
- 2 SRs w/ adjoin heads - 1 SR adjoins third SR/Study
- 3 TV/VCRs - 2 reverse cycle A/C
- (1) shower/tub - (1) shower
- Beautiful vanities - Macerator
- Vacuum flush - Towels/etc.
- Hardtop w/ eisenglass sides - 2 captain chairs
- Very spacious - Seating for 8-10
- Radar arch - Full instrumentation 2 engines
- 2 VHF radios (ICOM) - 2 radars (Furuno, Raytheon)
- 2 depth finders - Sea water temp
- Hailer/intercom (Standard Horizon) - Compass - Spotlight - Synchronized rpm indicator - NEW autopilot (Garmin GHP-10) - Air horn (very loud)
- NEW GPS/12”chart plotter (Garmin 5200)
- Hardtop/wing doors/hard glass sides (2)/eisenglass aft (very spacious)
- Molded fiberglass stair case to flybridge - Wet bar
- Ice maker (on inverter) - Liquor cabinet
- Drink blender - Drinking glass cabinet w/ glasses
- 128 qt cooler - 4’ dock box
- 3 boat poles - 4 deck chairs
- Docking Lines - Fenders
- Central vacuum - 5 reverse cycle a/c (72,000BTU)
- 12 kw Onan gen in hush box - 50 amp/240vac
- 20 gal hot water heater - 3 boat safe heaters
- Engine room halon fire suppression system - Clothes washer/dryer combo
- Deck wash-down - Battery charger
- Hearth inverter/charger - 3 bilge pumps
- Trim tabs - Air compressor
- Air horn - Windless/plow anchor/200’ chain
- Glendenning power cord system - Oil transfer system (engines & gen)
- 4/8D batteries - 2 overboard discharge for shower/tub
- Nav lights - Spot light
- Courtesy lights/side deck/aft deck/flybridge/staterooms/salon/heads/companion ways,
- Coast guard package - 12 PFDs
- Throwables - Flare kit
- First aid kit - Fog horn built-in hailer
- AC & DC circuit breakers - Fire extinguishers (9)
- Flag - Extra fuel filters
- Extra oil filters - Spare parts, etc.
- Algae-x fuel treatment system
"Your First Mate for Local Boat Sales"
Please contact Robert Watson at 1-888-314-5509
Contact Dominion Yacht Sales.