- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chesapeake, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
Florida built beautiful 32' Legacy Mark II recently completed 2500 miles of the Loop, Efficient, with everything you need: single Perkins, generator, air conditioning, radar, full electronics, including autopilot. SHE IS A DELIGHT!
MOTIVATED WEST COAST SELLER JUST REDUCED THE ASKING PRICE ON MARCH 28, 2017.
For more information call Parker Griffo at 757-692-5870.
For more information, contact Parker Griffo today on his cell, 757-692-5870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Parker Griffo at (757) 482-6630
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 13000 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: Prima M50
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1961
Engine Power: 50 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Board via wide walkway through doors, port and starboard, into Saloon/Galley with offset helm to starboard, with fold away double helm seat. L shaped galley to starboard with double stainless steel sink, Norcold refrigerator/freezer, Sharp microwave and two burner electric stove, lots of counters and storage. Opposite to port is L shaped settee, which converts to bed, with storage underneath, an oval dining table, bookshelf. Four opening windows, two stationary windows, doors with windows port and starboard, and steps and doorway to the aft deck.
Moving forward, large v berth with filler cushion, three opening bronze portlights with large overhead opening hatch, under berth storage, hanging locker and removable panel with access to anchor locker. To starboard is head with vanity sink, mirror, manual head with holding tank, shower with sump, opening bronze port light. Under step access to engine room. Fill-in panel allows you to completely close off below.
Aft is second stateroom with off center double berth, built in hanging locker and drawers, and opening bronze port lights.
Up the steps through the hatch is the aft deck with beautiful curved stern, easy access to top deck. An additional room air conditioner for dockside is easily removed.
Teak and holly sole throughout, many windows allow great visibility, light and abundant airflow.
- Norcold DE-704D1 refrigerator/freezer
- Sharp microwave
- Two burner electric stove top
- Double stainless steel sink
- Built in coffee maker
- Lockers and drawers
- Atwood 5 gallon water heater
- Raymarine ST 5000 Autopilot
- Hydraulic steering
- Furuno 1724C/1734C radar assembly
- Furuno Chartplotter 1720C
- Lowrance GPS/Chartplotter system
- ICOM IC-M120 VHF marine transceiver with hailer
- Hummingbird HDR 600 Depth sounder
- Electronic Chart Clip cartridges for Entire U.S.
- Navionics Gold Chips
- Remote spotlight
- Plastimo offshore Compass
- Sony TV/DVD/VCR
- Kohler 4kW generator powered by a Yanmar 2-FL diesel (500 hours)
- Mermaid Air and Reverse Cycle Heat
- 12V DC and 110V AC ship systems
- Automatic Marine battery charger
Deck and Hull
- Built in U.S.A.
- Hand laminated molded fiberglass construction
- full length enclosed lead keel
- skeg hung rudder
- protected prop
- bilge keels
- double ended design
- Danforth 24# anchor with 180' of 7/16 rode
- Plow anchor
- Lofrans manual Windlass
- Force Ten propane gas grill
- Inward slanting front windows
Mechanical and Engine
- Single Perkins prima M50 diesel, 50 HP with 1,961 hours
- Gulf Coast fuel polishing system
- Raycor dual 500 MA primary filters with bypass
- Bow Thruster
- Remote vacuum gauge
- Bilge buster ozone generator in engine room
- Three bilge pumps
- Raritan Compact Marine head
- Fireboy engine room auto halon fire extinguisher
- New motor mounts
When we were videoing SOUTHERN CROSS for this listing, a crowd gathered to watch this head turner. She is, without a doubt, both feisty and adorable. as she makes her way through the water. All watchers had big smiles on their faces, as I imagine the captain would as well. Yet, as you inspect her more closely, you will find that she is fully equipped with every thing a serious boater requires, all within her 32'. In fact, she has just returned from 2,500 miles of the Loop, and is ready to get on and go again today. Bring your ditty bag, board today, and leave tomorrow at dawn. READY TO GO!
MOTIVATED WEST COAST SELLER JUST REDUCED THE ASKING PRICE ON MARCH 28, 2017. OPPORTUNITY!
This boat is staged. The staging items belong to Virginia Yacht Brokers and do not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.