- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Cambridge, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
'South Wind' is hull #1 of this ever popular Bob Johnson design. Built from 1990 to 1995, this super cruiser has the feel and space of a much larger vessel. With accommodations to sleep 7, standing headroom throughout, enormous storage, and shallow 4'3" draft, this well built vessel is an ideal coastal cruiser. With a modified full keel and a large keel supported rudder, Island Packets are known for their sea-kindly motion and their ability to handle a seaway when the seas pipe up.
'South Wind' has been well maintained by her owner and is equipped to take you sailing to whatever destination you may choose. Don't miss this opportunity to own a truly classic yacht!
Please contact Master User at 410-226-5000 or 410-829-2340
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA: 32'4"
- LWL: 28'5"
- Beam: 11'5"
- Draft: 4'3"
- Displacement: 12,900 lbs.
- Ballast: 5950 lbs.
- Ballast type: lead
- Designer: Robert K. Johnson
- Builder: Island Packet Yachts (USA)
Auxiliary Power and Tankage
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Type: Diesel Inboard
- Engine Model: 3GM30F
- Engine HP: 27
- Engine Hours: 1474
- Engine Prop.: 15"x 11" Three bladed bronze prop
- Fuel Tank: 28 Gallons
- Water Tank: 45 Gallons-New 2013
- Holding Tank: 14 Gallons
Sails, Rigging, and Deck Equipment
- Data Marine: Wind, Speed and Depth Instruments
- Harken Roller Furling on Two Headsails
- Mainsail New 2003 w/ Two Full and Two Partial Battens
- Lifelines New 2008
- Two Anchors-1 Delta Plow Type and 1 Danforth (both on bow rollers) and both with130' of 3/4 Nylon Rodes and 40' of Chain.
- Docklines and Fenders
- Hinged Cockpit Table on Pedestal Guard w/ canvas cover
- Magma Propane Grill-Rail Mount
- Island Packet Cockpit Cushions
Galley & Instruments
Large U shaped galley to starboard of companionway with double S/S sinks, dish rack and plenty of storage bins.
- Fridge-O- Boat Refrigeration
- Gimbaled LPG Stove and Oven
- Pressure Hot and Cold Water
- Hide Away Trash Bin
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Electric and Heat Exchanger Hot Water Heater
- Raymarine 4000 Auto-Pilot w/remote
- Garmin Chart Plotter-2009
- Furuno Radar Pole Mounted on Backstay-2005
- Two Group 31 and One Group 24 Starting Battery all new 2017
- Aluminum Potable Water Tank-2013
- New Teak & Holly Sole-2013
- Hot Water Heater (5 Gallon)-Fall 2015
- 12 Volt Potable water pump-2016
- Horseshoe Life-sling-on Stern 2005
- Dodger w/removable Side Panels and Roll-Up Front Window 2015
- Mainsail Cover-2014
- Water Filter for Tank Filling
- Signal Flag Set
- Cockpit Bimini w Clear/Rain Shield-New 2008
- Wind Scoop for Forward Hatch
- 4 Type II Life Vests
- 8 Type I Life Vests
- Two Full Length Lifelines and Harnesses (used once)
- Berth and Cabin Settee Cushions-(reconditioned 2009)
- Two 25' 30 Amp.Shore Power Cords
- Spare Prop 15"X12"
- Radar Reflector
- LED anchor light
- Complete Owner's Manual & Engine Service Manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.