- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 118,000
This is the cleanest 48' Hatteras in the Market. She is in excellent condition and has been very professionally maintained. RECENTLY UPDATES:
- Underwater Lights
- 2011 New Uline Ice maker
- 2011 Refrigerator
- 2011 New Compressor unit cockpit Refrigerator
- 2009 All new Electronic, Garmin, Furuno Navnet GPS and Radar, Furuno Depth, Furuno 90 cockpit, Bridge and Tower
- 2011 Stereo Sirius bridge and cockpit
- 2009 VHS salon, cockpit, bridge and tower
- 2012 new interior carpet
- 2011 new water heater
- 2011 back up pump installed for A/C system
- Water maker 640 GPD
- Vision track 2009
- 110 and 24 volt fresh water pump
- Salon surround sound
- 3 camera system 24/7 recording
For further details and showing information please contact listing broker Capt.Hiram Concepcion at (305)-244-8691 or via E-mail Hiram@Floridayachtsinternational.com
Please contact Hiram Concepcion at 305-244-8691
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 48 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 515000 lbs
Cruising Speed: 22 knots @ 1950 RPM
Maximum Speed: 28 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (184 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (812 Gallons)
Accomodations, Furnishing & Layout
- Number of Owner & Guests that can sleep in Stateroom : 4.
- Master Stateroom is FWD, has a Head and Shower.
- Guest Head : 1.
- Guest Shower : 1.
- This 2 Stateroom, 2 Head layout features a Master Suite with Island Queen and Ensuite Head is forward.
- Guest quarters are to Starboard with Over / Under Bunk and Ensuite Head.
- The Salon, has a L - Shaped Sofa.
- Hi - Low Teak Table ( does not go with the boat )
- Entertainment center to starboard with Toshiba TV, Sony Digital Audio / Video Control Center, Samsung DVD, Digital Video Recorder.
Galley / Laundry
- Galley / Down.
- Stove / Electric.
- Microwave Oven / Sharp.
- Stove Burners : 2 JENN- AIR.
- Refrigerator / Twist Air.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Auto Pilot : SIMRAD AP25.
- VHF : ICOM.
- Garmin GPS 3210.
- FURUNO RD - 30.
- FURUNO NASNET GPS Radar.
- FURUNO Depth.
- FURUNO 90.
- Carion 6 CD changer.
- Clarion AM - FM Compact DISC.
- Generator : Onam 15.0 Kw, 3559 hours.
- 3 Cruiser Air A/C units.
- Charles 40 Amp.
- Battery Charger.
- Water Maker 640 GPD.
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Package.
- Docking Lights : Transom.
- Fenders and Lines.
- Navigation Lights.
- Deck Material.
- Deck Wash Down System.
- Windlass / Electric.
- Murry Brothers Fighting Chair.
- Cockpit Table.
- Rocket Lancher ( does not go with the boat ).
- Bait Freezer.
- Cockpit Sink.
- Fish Box.
- Tuna Tower.
- Rod holder : 15.
- Transom Door.
- Rocket Lavach.
- 1 Camera on Engine Room.
- Started Engine: 900 hours after over hull.
- 600 hours per engine after over hull.
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- 2 Camera on Engine Room.
- Under Water Lights.
- 2011 New Uline Ice maker.
- 2011 Refrigerator.
- 2011 New Compressor Unit Cockpit Refrigerator.
- 2009 all new Electronics, Garmin, Furuno Navnet GPS and Radar, Furuno Depth, Furuno 90 Cockpit, Bridge and Tower.
- 2011 Stereo Sirius Bridge and Cockpit.
- 2009 VHS Salon, Cockpit, Bridge and Tower.
- 2012 New Interior Carpet.
- 2011 New Water Heater.
- 2011 Back up Pump installed for A/C System.
- Water Maker 640 GPD.
- Vision Track.
- 110 and 24 Volt Fresh Water Pump.
- Salon Surround Sound.
- 3 Camera System 24/7 Recording.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.