- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Long Island Sound, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,000
- Sale Pending
The best aspects of sea keeping, speed and ease of handling have been combined in this truly beautiful yacht.
The hull form is fair and clean with no rating induced bumps or irregularities. The entry is fine with a narrow beam waterline, and a clean powerful run aft. The result is superb upwind performance in all conditions with excellent reaching and running ability. Deep draft high aspect tear drop keel with a hull that has ample hull flair for good stability when heeled and generous interior volume.
Excellent two stateroom interior with queen centerline, large nav station, two large heads and plush Ultrasuede ergonometric upholstery. Interior refinished in 2016 with new plexi-glass locker doors and all surfaces re-painted and re-varnished. Headliners redone in aft and forward cabin and forward head. The boat needs some additional work and upgrades reflected in the reduced price. Serious offers for quick sale will be considered. Call or email for recent pictures and summary of current condition.
Call Rob Lager at 516-767-0141 for further information.
Please contact at (516) 767-0141
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Carroll Marine
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
LWL: 35 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 3 in
Displacement: 23500 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar Inboard Marine Diesel
Engine Model: 4 JH(B)E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3978
Fresh Water Tanks: (115 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (98 Gallons)
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Ballast: 9,600 lbs. lead
Total Power: 50
There is a forward v-berth cabin with hanging locker, bureau, lockers and private head. The upholstery was renewed 2008 with light use since then.
The main salon has an L-shaped settee port with dining table and a settee to starboard. There are lockers above the settees. There is a nav station with chart table to port and a galley to starboard.
The galley is equipped with LPG stainless steel marine stove with oven, ice box with (2) Adler Barbour DC Cold Plate refrigeration systems with separate freezer, and a stainless steel sink with fresh water service. The aluminum LPG tank is stored outside in a well ventilated area and has manual and electric shut off valves.
The master stateroom is aft and has a center line queen berth with night tables, lockers, seats, hanging lockers and private head. The upholstery was renewed on 2008 with little use since then.
The interior is varnished oak. The cabin sole is teak and holly veneer. The floorboards are epoxy sealed and varnished. There are ample hatches and opening ports for light and ventilation. The interior of the main salon, galley, forward cabin and both heads has been extensively re-finished in 2015.
This semi-custom masthead sloop is ABS Certified. She is all fiberglass (vinylester resin), balsa core reinforced construction. She has an off-white hull and deck.
The keel is a high aspect teardrop fin with a flared semibulb. The keel is 9,600 lbs. of lead alloyed with 4% antimony for hardness and is thrubolted on the hull. The rudder is an elliptical fiberglass blade with a high density polyester microballoon core. The rudder stock is solid aluminum passing through low friction rudder bearings.
The deck offers a low, sleek deck house and a large comfortable cockpit with a separate helmsman's area. Non-skid finished foredeck and molded fiberglass cockpit. There are substantial lockers under the curved helmsman seat and there is a huge aft lazarette accessed from the semi-open transom platform.
- 5 ST 60 displays, 2 multi repeaters at chart table
- Speed instrument
- Autohelm depth finder
- Autopilot ST 7000
- Portable GPS for back up
- Raymarine radar, 16 mile
- Raymarine GPS interfaced with chart plotter
- 2nd radar/plotter display at chart table
- Binnacle mount compass
- VHF radio
- Icom ICM 7000 single side band tuner/insulated backstay antenna
- Stereo/CD player with interior and exterior speakers
- Small desktop inverter
Mechanical & Engine Details
- LPG tank shut-off valves, electrical & manual
- Cruise Air central marine air conditioner, 16,000 BTU's
- Stainless steel water heateri
- Engine is naturally aspirated, 4 cylinders
- Raw & fresh water cooling
- 1 S.S. 48 gal. approx. fuel tank amidships starboard, secured & vented, w/ fuel sender
- 2 25-gal. fuel bladders
- Racor fuel filter/water separators
- Sea water intake strainer
- Engine room insulation
- 3 Dry chemical fire extinguishers, Size I, A/B/C type, portable
- 2 Manual marine toilets w/ overboard discharge, 1 new 2006
- New holding tank, 25 gallons
- Electric bilge pump
- Gale washer manual pump
- Steering system, custom, wire from extra large alloy wheel to large alloy rudder post quadrant
- 1-1/4" diameter shaft
- Martec folding prop new 2010
- Custom bronze strut
- Instrument panel: tachometer, temperature, oil pressure, hour meter, buzzer
- Xantrax 3-stage 30 amp battery charger
- cockpit speakers
Sails & Rigging
The sail plan employs a moderate aspect ratio masthead plan, with the emphasis on performance without sacrificing ease of handling. There is a custom, double spreader, anodized aluminum, stepped-on keel, rig, with Navtec rod rigging and roller furling headstay. With roller furling head sails led to self-tailing winches, and a self-tailing mainsheet winch within easy reach of the helmsman, this boat can be sailed from the security of the cockpit. All halyards and controls are aft as well. With the autopilot, this boat can be set up to be a true single handed or short handed cruiser.
- Custom aluminum radar mast
- Harken II furling and reefing system
- Rod rigging, new '03
- 5 Rope stoppers
- 2 Barient #36 self-tail 2-speed winches
- 2 Barient 27 self-tail winches
- Harken main traveller, 4:1 purchase
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster, rebuilt 2003
- Hall Spar solid boom vang
- Deck mounted Spinnaker guy blocks
- Genoa turning blocks
- 3 Jib/spinnaker halyards, '03
- Adjustable genoa leads
- Adjustable running backstays
- Adjustable spinnaker pole car/track
- Sail Area (100% f.t.) = 976 sq.ft.
- Aluminum spinnaker pole
- Mainsail, Dacron
- Genoa, 153%, Medium #1
- Genoa(s), additional High Cut Furling 135%
Deck & Hull
Non-skid finished foredeck with a recessed hatch (repainted with Awlgrip 2003), and a stainless steel bow rail pulpit anchoring double lifelines. Molded fiberglass cockpit with recessed hatches for storage, an aluminum steering pedestal, stern rails and access on the stern to an emergency tiller and storage area. Wooden hand rails and trim, teak varnished.
- International running lights
- 8 PFD Type I USCG approved
- Life ring
- Air horn
- Lewmar opening portholes, all new '03
- Lewmar hatches, all new '03
- Collapsible dodger
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower
- Bruce anchor, 35 lb., 20' 5/16" chain, 300' 5/8" Nylon
- Fortress X-37 aluminum anchor, 10' chain, 200' 1/2" Nylon
- Lewmar 1000 electric windlass
- Through hulls:
- Apollo flanged threaded bronze fittings from outside with Marleon ball valves
- Shaft log with Lasdrop stuffing box
- Marine grade plastic transducers
- Underwater line hose connections double clamped
- 2 Lewmar escape hatches
- 2 Dorade Vents
- 4 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Bottom has been sanded and painted with 4 coats highest quality Petit anti-fouling paint 2015/2016. Boat has not been launched since
The best aspects of seakeeping, speed and ease of handling have been combined in this truly beautiful yacht.
The hull form is fair and clean with no rating induced bumps or irregularities. The entry is fine with a narrow beam waterline, and a clean powerful run aft. The result is superb upwind performance in all conditions with excellent reaching and running ability. Narrow at the waterline with a hull that has ample hull flair and an deep draft tear drop high aspect lead keel for good stability when heeled. There is generous hull volume for a comfortable interior.
Excellent two stateroom interior with queen centerline, large nav station, two large heads and plush Ultrasuede upholstery.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.