- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
4'6" SHALLOW DRAFT ! A unique boat for a unique buyer. The Freedom line of yachts have an unstayed, tapered carbon fiber mast with a HUGE mainsail and a small self tacking jib. The Freedom 38 has a bigger interior than most 42' boats and was built by Tillotson-Pearson to American Bureau of Shipping Standards. In addition to how easy they are to sail there is the 'freedom' of not having shrouds, stays (other than a small forestay for the self-tacking jib). There is no rigging to tune and Freedom's are renown for their speed. Last but not least WINDHOVER has a Yanmar 39hp diesel installed in 2005 with only about 350 engine hours which was recently serviced. Extras: New dodger and jib cover on order.
Although the boat is on the hard in Annapolis the Seller's slip at Lighthouse Point Marina in Baltimore is paid for until May 5 and can be assigned to the Buyer as included in the sale.
Please click on "Full Specifications" for more information and photos.
Contact Listing Broker KEN JACKS email@example.com or call me anytime on my cell at 443-223-8901
You can reach me on my cell phone 7 days a week from 9:AM to 10: PM
Please contact Ken Jacks at (410) 269-0939
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Gary Mull
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 37 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 14370 lbs
Ballast: 6500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 6 in
Total Power: 39 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 39 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 64
Fuel Tanks: 40 Aluminum
Holding Tanks: 12
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Fully battened mainsail
Main Saloon: 6'3" headroom; The main cabin sleeps three.
- The L-shaped settee to port pulls out to become a double berth with storage behind and above the back rest and beneath settee;
- The full length settee to starboard is a single berth with storage behind the back rest and cabinets above;
- The large dining table that folds up against bulkhead with storage rack / bookcase behind;
- Lots of air and light with three large and one small opening port, one large hatch and two large fixed ports.
- Aft Cabin: Large queen size berth 6'6" long and 5' wide.
- Three small opening ports and one fixed port.
- A hanging locker and two drawer storage bureau.
- There is a storage cabinet located on aft end of berth.
- Forward Cabin: 6'1" headroom. V-berth that sleeps two.
- A bureau on starboard side provides two lockers,
- A Hanging locker, two drawers, and a bin.
- There are two drawers and a bin under the V-berth.
- There is private access to head through a sliding door.
- Access to the anchor and storage lockers under the V-berth.
- There is an opening port and one large hatch.
- There is a folding door for privacy.
- Efficient U shaped galley with a 3 burner propane stove/oven/broiler.
- Hot and cold pressurized water.
- Stainless steel double sinks.
- 12 volt refrigeration -- Adler Barbour Cold Machine.
- Foot pump back-up to pressurized water.
- Large dry goods storage cabinets with black Plexiglas sliders.
- Large counter top storage bin.
- Trash pass through to a basket in the lazarette.
- Datamarine Apparent Wind Indicator and Wind Speed, Knot Meter, and depth Finder.
- (New 2010) Teak cockpit table.Teak cockpit grate.
- 2" thick white vinyl cockpit cushions with mesh bottoms.
- Edson 32" SS destroyer wheel with 5" Ritchie compass.
- New gray sail cover for jib ordered
- New gray dodger ordered
- Gray Mack Pack (2014)
- Gray bimini, and connector
- 3 blade Max Prop - Just serviced
- Raw water deck washdown (2007)
- Lewmar electric windlass (2008)
- Oversized alternator
- AM/FM/CD stereo in Main saloon
- Custom folding swim ladder on stern
- Harken ball bearing battcar system
- Mack Pack 2014
- Bruce anchor and 200'of chain
- Ten opening ports and 3 large overhead hatches
- 4 Group 27 batteries - one new battery installed Oct. 2016 and 3 additional new batteries to be installed 2017.
- New dodger and jib cover ordered.
- Battery charger
- Varnished teak & holley cabin sole
- Large chart table ( 28" X 31") with chart storage below
- Emergency tiller
- Self tacking jib with camber spar
- Full batten mainsail
- Cockpit propane locker with two 6# aluminum propane bottles
- Three 12volt electric cabin fans - one in each cabin
- Pull-out shower in head (hot and cold pressure water)
- Misc. docklines and fenders
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Crusader Yacht Sales
Annapolis, MD, United States