1990 Catalina 36 Tall Rig sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Eliot, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,000
MIR-A-MER is a very clean, above average Catalina 36 Tall Rig Sloop with the 5'10" keel which provides much better sailing performance than her "wing keel" sisterships. MIR-A-MER'S owner is both knowledgeable and caring regarding her maintenance. She is very clean inside and out. Two important features of this 1990 Catalina are her "easy boarding" stern platform, and her very attractive teak interior, not found on later Catalina models. Please call to inspect this vessel, and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Frank Butler
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 30 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 13500 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Total Power: 23 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: 25XP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 23 HP
HULL & DECK:
• Off-white hull, blue bootop, blue bottom.
• Off-white fiberglass decks.
• Fin keel.
• Teak handrails (not too much teak on deck).
• Quarter seats, port and starboard.
• S/S bow and stern rails.
• Double lifelines and S/S stanchions.
• Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressure water.
• Three deck hatches.
• Two dorades with ventilators.
• Lewmar opening ports.
• Teak binnacle table.
• 1990 was the first year that Catalina provided "easy to board" stern platform.
• 2009 Dark blue Dodger & Bimini with connector.
• Transom boarding ladder.
• Outboard bracket.
Fuel: 25 gallons in new 2013 aluminum tank.
Water: 84 gallons in three poly tanks.
Holding tank: 15 gallons in aluminum tank with macerator pump.
• Single Universal 25XP diesel, 23 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC, with 2069 hours as reported on hour meter.
• 2013 new starter motor and rewired starter.
• 2 bladed folding prop.
• 1" S/S shaft.
• Edson elkhide covered wheel and binnacle with blue cover.
• 12V DC/110V AC systems.
• Shore power cord.
• 3 batteries - 2-6V golf cart batteries; 1-Group 24 Interstate battery for engine starting.
• New engine battery, 5-6 years ago.
• 6 gallon hot water heater.
• Professional Mariner battery charger.
• Sleeps seven in attractive oiled teak interior with teak bulkhead.
• Forward is the spacious vee berth with filler with shelves outboard.
• To port is a large head with Jabsco manual head (rebuilt 2014), shower and hot and cold pressure water and sink.
• Opposite to starboard is a large hanging locker and cabinet with storage drawers.
• Aft of this is a dinette with a table that converts to a single berth.
• Opposite to port is a large U-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth.
• Further aft to port is the L-shaped galley with Seaward two burner LPG stove with oven, double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water, microwave oven, fluorescent lights, and Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration.
• To starboard is the Nav station with swivel chair for Navigator.
• Aft of this is the large aft stateroom with queen berth with sliding privacy curtain.
• Varnished teak and holly sole.
• Reading lights.
• Berth cushions are an attractive blue velour type material with white dots.
• Garmin 492 color plotter at helm.
• 2011 new Raymarine ST6000 autopilot.
• Raymarine ST60 tridata,
• Raymarine wind speed & direction.
• Raytheon black and white SL70 Pathfinder Radar, on swing-out bracket in companionway.
• Horizon Ram mic at helm.
• Horizon Intrepid VHF radio below.
• Jensen stereo/CD player with speakers in salon.
• Ritchie compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• 52' tall mainmast with single spreaders (standard Catalina 36 mast height is 50').
• Fully battened original mainsail.
• 135% genoa - approximately 15 years old.
• Mainsheet traveller.
• 2 Lewmar 52 S.T. sheet winches.
• 2-#30 Lewmar halyard winches (one is S.T).
• Adjustable backstay.
• Lazy Jack System on mainsail.
• Seldon Furlex roller furler on genoa.
• Solid boom vang.
• Inboard genoa tracks.
• Halyards led aft to cockpit.
• Blue sailcover.
• Dark blue Dodger.
• 2009 Bimini with clear connector and full cockpit enclosure.
• 35 lb CQR anchor with 30' chain and 300' 5/8" braided rode.
• Kuuma S/S LPG BBQ grill.
• Docklines; fenders.
• Horseshoe life ring.
• Teak cockpit table.
• Fire extinguishers (out of date).
• Square throwable cushion.
• White cockpit cushions.
• Life jackets.
• 2 blue sheet bags in cockpit.
• One LPG bottle in vented locker.
• 10'6" 2001 Avon rollup dinghy with reliable older 5 hp Evinrude (available for additional charge).
COMMENTS: MIR-A-MER is a very clean, above average Catalina 36 Tall Rig Sloop with the 5'10" keel which provides much better sailing performance than her "wing keel" sisterships. MIR-A-MER'S owner is both knowledgeable and caring regarding her maintenance. She is very clean inside and out. Two important features of this 1990 Catalina are her "easy boarding" stern platform, and her very attractive teak interior, not found on later Catalina models. Please call to inspect this vessel, and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
3 Cabin Sloop
Newcastle, NH, United States