1990 Cape Dory Flybridge Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Georgetown, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,000
PILGRIM is not your typical 1990 Cape Dory 30 Flybridge Cruiser. She has had an extensive refit over a 4 year period which includes repowering with Twin Yanmar 220 hp diesels, offering reliability and a much quieter ride. This included installing dripless shaft seals, and new electronic Yanmar controls, and reconditioning the propellers as well. The present owner has undertaken a complete refinishing of the interior varnish, new upholstery in the salon, new bimini and cushions on the flybridge, new galley countertops, and removing and rebedding all the windows and S/S portlights. Also, a new generator and air conditioning was installed, new Garmin electronics, new VHF radios and new stereo, new propane stove, new Norcold refrigerator, and new S/S hot water heater. Here is a chance to own an outstanding performing "Downeast" Cruiser with a popular "queen berth" layout, new Yanmar power, new generator, new air conditioning and new electronics at a very attractive price. We thank you for your interest and look forward to getting you aboard.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Cape Dory Yachts, E. Taunton, MA
Designer: Clive Dent
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 30 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Displacement: 12800 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6BY2-220
Engine Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6BY2-220
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 220 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Hull #11.
- Hand laid up fiberglass hull, white topsides, original gelcoat in very good condition.
- Dark red boot top, blue bottom.
- Light gray fiberglass nonskid decks.
- All exterior teak on flybridge, teak cockpit covering boards and sliding teak door to main salon, were stripped and refinished recently.
- Teak swim platform and transom door.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Dual helms with Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Moderate deep-vee hull with hard chine making for a very stable ride.
- Hull design incorporates a substantial full keel to help protect twin props and rudders from unexpected groundings.
- The full keel provides very accurate helm control in tight maneuvering situations and also provides excellent tracking in unfriendly seas.
- 2015 two new helm seats - one in salon; on on flybridge by Brunswick Cushions.
- 2015 Bench seat cushions by Brunswick Cushions.
- 2015 new toast-colored bimini top was installed by Brunswick Cushions.
- 2014-2015 All salon windows removed, refinished and reinstalled; S/S portlights were removed and rebedded.
- 2014-2015 A full length S/S bow rail - from bow to cockpit for very safe transit of decks.
- New bronze seacocks installed.
- New propane system with LPG bottles in cockpit locker.
Fuel: 224 gallons in two aluminum tanks.
Water: 62 gallons in two poly tanks.
Holding: 28 gallons in a poly tank with 12V macerator pump.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2013 Twin Yanmar 6BY2-220 diesels, 220 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC. Under 250 hours since installed.
- 1 1/2" S/S shafts.
- Three bladed 18x17 bronze props, recently reconditioned in 2014.
- ZF transmission 1.93:1 reduction gears.
- 2014 Spur line cutters.
- Dripless shaft seals.
- Yanmar electronic controls.
- New oversized raw water thru-hulls.
- Bronze rudders.
- Two Bennett trim tabs, controlled at both helms.
- Engine room painted white.
- Yanmar fuel/water separator primary filters and engine mounted secondary filters.
- Teleflex Seastar hydraulic steering - dual helms.
- Groco bronze sea water strainers.
- Fixed FE241 automatic fire extinguisher.
- Cruising speed: 14-15 knots; Maximum speed: 18 knots.
- 12V DC & 120V AC electrical systems.
- AC-DC Circuit breaker panels.
- 2016 Five Deka AGM 12V deep cycle batteries with master switch.
- 2015 "Next Gen" diesel generator with one generator battery (approximately 1 hour of use).
- Heart Freedom 25 inverter-charger.
- 2015 new S/S Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater.
- 2015 new Dometic air conditioning-reverse cycle heat.
- Three 12V bilge pumps.
- 2015 extensive rewiring done as required for new equipment and installation modifications.
- For four in a classic teak interior which has been completely refinished with varnished trim and a varnished teak and holly sole.
- The master stateroom includes a centerline queen berth with nightstands and a step up on port and starboard sides, with ample storage beneath in four drawers under the queen berth.
- There are shelves outboard and the hull is lined in a varnished ash ceiling.
- Ventilation is provided by an overhead hatch and S/S opening ports.
- A cedar lined hanging locker is to port, and a dressing table with drawer is to starboard.
- Next aft is the enclosed head to starboard which includes a S/S sink, electric marine head with holding tank and macerator pump, mirrored door and teak shower seat with shower.
- Opposite to port is a "down" galley with newly installed countertops, new Euro/Kera two burner LPG stovetop, and new Norcold refrigerator-freezer, overhead dish locker, drawers, and a 500w GE microwave oven, and there is a serving counter above.
- Next up several steps is the main salon with an L-shaped settee to port with hi-lo teak dining table which lowers to convert to a double berth. Salon cushions are new.
- The helm station is forward to starboard with a newly upholstered fold-away helm seat.
- Headroom: 6'4" in salon; 6'1" in forward cabin.
- 2015 new ICOM M424 VHF on flybridge.
- 2015 new Command mic at lower helm.
- 2013 two Garmin 5212 chartplotters with Garmin HD radar overlay with two monitors.
- 2016 new Jensen Bluetooth stereo & CD player-receiver.
- Two Ritchie 4" compasses.
- Simrad AP16 autopilot (at both stations).
- New folding maroon canvas Captain's chairs.
- Boarding ladder mounted on teak swim platform.
- ACR Global Fix Category II EPIRB (battery replacement due 9-2018).
- Life jackets.
- 12V spotlight.
- Trident LPG solenoid, fume detector.
- Simpson Lawrence 12V anchor windlass with controls at both stations and at windlass.
- Teak bowsprit with S/S roller and Hawse pipe
- 20 lb Bruce anchor.
- 2-20 lb Danforth anchors.
- Chain lead and nylon rodes.
- 2015 new Sunbrella toast-colored bimini top.
- 2015 new flybridge cushions.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Fenders and docklines.
- 3 electric windshield wipers.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Electric horn.
COMMENTS: PILGRIM is not your typical 1990 Cape Dory 30 Flybridge Cruiser. She has had an extensive refit over a 4 year period which includes repowering with Twin Yanmar 220 hp diesels, offering reliability and a much quieter ride. This included installing dripless shaft seals, and new electronic Yanmar controls, and reconditioning the propellers as well. The present owner has undertaken a complete refinishing of the interior varnish, new upholstery in the salon, new bimini and cushions on the flybridge, new galley countertops, and removing and rebedding all the windows and S/S portlights. Also, a new generator and air conditioning was installed, new Garmin electronics, new VHF radios and new stereo, new propane stove, new Norcold refrigerator, and new S/S hot water heater. Here is a chance to own an outstanding performing "Downeast" Cruiser with a popular "queen berth" layout, new Yanmar power, new generator, new air conditioning and new electronics at a very attractive price. We thank you for your interest and look forward to getting you aboard.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Newcastle, NH, United States
Blue Hill, ME, United States
Harpswell, ME, United States