- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 320,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 426,912)
Head turning Baltic 52 by S&S she had her clock zero’d with a major programme of works from 2012 to 2014. New teak decks, paint, new engine, rig pulled and repainted, new sails, bowthruster the list is quite extensive. The owner has decided to change his style of boating and is shifting to a motor yacht so after 18 years she is (a little reluctantly) for sale. Fully winterised and inspection is recommended.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Baltic Yachts
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
LOA: 52 ft 5 in
Beam: 15 ft 5 in
LWL: 43 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 2 in
Displacement: 14500 kgs
Ballast: 6000 kgs
Total Power: 106 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 106 HP
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull material: GRP/Kevlar/Sandwich; painted with AWL-Grip 2012.
- Deck material: GRP/Kevlar/Sandwich with teak surface; painted with AWL-Grip 2012.
- Teak deck (incl. cockpit coamings) NEW 2012.
- Stainless steel handrail over main companionway.
Keel & Rudder:
- New Rudder with composite shaft. Rudder and bearings new 2012.
- Bolted lead fin.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar Model 4JH4-HTE 106 HP – NEW 2012.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Regularly serviced in line with manufacturers schedule.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Maxprop 3-bladed propeller.
- Electrical, permanently mounted oil change pump/kit on main engine.
- Sidepower retractable bow thruster SR 100 – NEW 2012.
- Elkhide on steering wheel.
- 24 + 12.
- 12 and 24 V/DC outlets at nav. station + 12 V outlet at helm station.
- 480 Ah 24 v, + 108 Ah 12 v start.
- Automatic battery charger, 24 V 50 Amp, Victron Skylla.
- Inverter/Charger, 24 V 30 Amp, Studer Compact.
- Service alternator 24 V 175 Amp - New 2012.
- Shore power with AC control panel and 3 AC outlets including 24m shore cable
- Studer Compact Inverter 24 V/DC 220 V/AC 2,6 Kw – New 2012.
- Megatronic DCC 2000 digital AmpH/V meter
- SeaWater deck wash.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 24v pressurized hot and cold water system throughout.
- Watermaker MT 5000 mechanically driven from the main engine.
- Electrical bilge pump with auto switch and level alarm.
- Mechanically driven (off the main engine) emergency bilge pump.
Grey & Black Water:
- Hand operated backup pumps for shower sumps.
- Total capacity of 570 litres.
- Total capacity of 470 litres.
- Fresh water outlet in cockpit in addition to 2 x deck showers.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total blackwater capacity of 100 litres.
- Radar Seiwa with antenna on transom mast.
- B&G Hercules 690 Offshore Racing, Pack 2. Ample displays incl. 3 x 20/20 mast displ.
- Lowrance HDS-8M chart plotter at steering pedestal.
- Back-up autopilot B&G Helmstar 740. Remote control at companionway.
- Main autopilot Simrad AC 42 incl B&G Triton control and 2 x Triton displays.
- SEIWA Black box chartplotter/GPS at nav station.
- AIS Class A.
- Laptop docking arrangement including recessed PC screen with dimmer and double function (PIP), also for chart plotter and radar at navigation table.
- Digital Yacht WiFi booster with antenna in radar mast and separate WLAN router for onboard distribution.
- NMEA bridge to WiFi (For iPad navigation etc.).
- VHF Simrad with 2 x remote handsets 2014.
- Handheld VHF incl. Storage.
- SSB Sailor 250 W.
- DIGI 3G cellular router with mast top antenna and local WLAN distribution.
- Stainless oven
- Twin stainless sinks
- Engine driven refrigeration, with storage.
- Microwave oven.
- Hotwater from engine heated/220 V storage tank
- Electric Jabsco electrical toilet bases with custom mount of original Baby Blake porcelain and lids.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Two Cabin heaters, Eberspächer D4L.
- Flat screen TV – NEW 2012.
- Fusion with 3 zones and 2 external control units.
- DVD player in TV.
- Printer, in custom compartment behind TV.
- 12v/24v deck head and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 cabins with 8 berths excluding saloon.
- 2 heads.
- Finished throughout in teak, teak and holly sole and off white alcantara upholstery.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forepeak cabin with upper/lower berths, upper berth hinged, locker, shelves and storage under berth; next aft big VIP cabin with double berth to port and upper/lower berth to starboard.
- Plenty of lockers and storage below double berth.
- Next aft is the main salon with large u-shaped sofa to port large dining table and centerline sofa, to starboard is the main saloon entertainment centre and large bar, nav. station, ample bookshelves and storage lockers including custom chart stowage.
- Aft is the nav. station, and heads compartment with shower.
- Further aft is a separate storage room incl. wet locker.
- To port of main entrance ladder is the galley going aft towards the aft cabin, with large storage lockers and ample drawers, drying locker for dishes, deep stainless steel sinks and very large corian covered counter spaces.
- Aft of the galley is access to an aft cabin with double bed, lockers, small vanity counter w/ mirror and en-suite toilet/shower compartment.
- 2nd companionway to aft cockpit with foldaway ladder. All cushions/mattresses/upholstery NEW 2012.
- Cutter rig.
- Aluminium 4 spreader mast. – AWL-Grip painted 2012.
- Navtec Rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulics.
- Mast track for full battened mainsail - NEW 2012.
- Roller furling headstay, Reckmann R4.
- Inner forestay (cutter rig).
- Insulated backstay.
- Carbon running backstays.
- Elkhide on spinnaker pole.
- Lazy jacks for main sail.
Winches (Lewmar, all in chrome):
- Primaries 2 x 77-3AST.
- Secondaries 2 x 58AST Electrical.
- Mainsheet 1 x 50AST Electrical.
- Main hal. 1 x 44CST Electrical.
- Genoa hal. 2 x 54CST.
- Reef etc 2 x 44AST.
- Main sail - Fully battened, spectra CL crosscut.
- Genoa 2 (120 %) carbon CL furling 2013.
- Genoa 3.
- Cutter jib.
- Storm jib.
- Spinnaker all round.
- Genoa 1 Racing Kevlar.
- New mainsail 2015.
- New Spinnaker 2016.
- Double cockpits for separation between sail handling and relaxatiom.
- Swimming ladder for hanging midships as well as usual swimming ladder on transom.
- Table for both cockpits and cockpit cushions throughout.
- FW showers for both aft and mid ship swimming ladders.
- Gates (P&S) in lifelines.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass, Lewmar 2000 electrical incl. 26 kg Delta anchor and 50m chain.
- Chain locker just forward of the mast with separate sump pump Stem head fitting with double chain rollers.
- Backup Anker stored in aft storage bin.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood for both companionways, bimini and sun awning for forward cockpit.
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Bracket for outboard engine, on aft pulpit, removable with lift arrangement.
- Dinghy w/ 9.9 HP outboard.
- Life sling.
- Life buoys/dan buoy inflatable in container (SORC).
- Liferaft 10 persons, double bottom, in GRP container on deck New 2014.
- Halon fire extinguisher system for the engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.