- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 125,000 (US$ 133,338)
ATLANTIC 61 CUSTOM, built in 1990, re-built in 2000, last refit 2011. SAIL AREA : 160 SQ.M.
Maintained in very good condition.
- L.O.A. :17.50m
- L.O.H. :16.70m
- Beam : 05.00m.
- Draught : 02.85m.
- Displacement : 26 tons
- Ballast : 8 tons
- Engine : BMC 120 HP Diesel
- Fuel capacity : 1200 lit.
- Septik tank : 800 lit.
- Water capacity : 2.500 lit.
- Generators : Westerbake 8 kw
- Wind generator : 16 amps
- Bowthruster : 24v.
- Electricity : Auto Electronic system 220 V for Septic tank & 1 for Bilge, 2 x 24 v pomp for bilge.
- Fully air-conditioned, fully carpeted,
- Hot – Cold fresh water systems,
- Fully equipped galley for 12 guests, Microwave oven, Oven with Grill, 2 refrigerators 24 v,
- Fregoboats 1 in galley, 1 in cockpit, full bar, stereo/cd/cassette/player,
- Radar 16 n.m., Autopilot 7.000 autohelm, V.H.F.,
- Depth Sounder, Navtex, GPS, Plotter, Wind instruments,
- anchor winch 1500 w with 40 kg Delta, Sprayhood, biminitop,
- Inox rollbar, Shower on deck, Cockpit speakers,
- Built-in refrigerator in cockpit, Swim stairs at stern,
- New teak deck 15 mm, 2x6 Life rafts, Dinghy 310 with 5 hp outboard,
- Gangway, Roller Genoa and Stay
- 5 Double cabins, 1 Skipper cabin with head, 5 Bathrooms.
For more information and photographs, please see our web site: www.YachtsGreece.com, ref code: SY/1142
Please contact at +30 (0) 210 983 63 12
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 19.20 m
Beam: 5.0 m
Displacement: 26000 kgs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
L.O.A. 18m. L.O.H. 16.70m. BEAM 05.00m. DRAUGHT 02.85m. DISPLACEMENT 26 tons BALLAST 8 tons ENGINE BMC 120 HP Diesel FUEL CAPACITY 1200 lit. SEPTIC TANK 800 lit. WATER CAPACITY 2.500 lit. GENERATORS Westerbake 8 kw WINDGENERATOR 16 amps BOWTHRUSTER 24v.
5 Double cabins, 1 Skipper cabin with head, 5 Bathrooms
Auto Electronic system 220 V for Septic tank & 1 for Bilge, 2 x 24 v pomp for bilge
Fully air-conditioned, teak deck, fully carpeted, Hot – Cold fresh water systems, Fully equipped galley for 12 guests, Microwave oven, Oven with Grill, 2 refrigerators 24 v, Fregoboats 1 in galley, 1 in cockpit, full bar, stereo/cd/cassette/player, Radar 16 n.m., Autopilot 7.000 autohelm, V.H.F., Depth Sounder, Navtex, GPS, Plotter, Wind instruments, anchor winch 1500 with 40 kg Delta and chain 12 140 m, All standard Nav. Equipment, Sprayhood, biminitop, Inox rollbar, Shower on deck, Cockpit speakers, Built-in refrigerator in cockpit, Swim stairs at stern, New teak deck 15 mm, 2x6 Life rafts, Dinghy 310 with 5 hp outboard, Gangway, Roller Genoa and Stay
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Nikos O. Papadakis International Yachts Sales & Charters
Three Masted Steel Sail/cruiser
Mini Cruise Ship
East Med, Greece
Sail Assisted Passenger Cruise Ship
Tecnomar Velvet 35 Open