- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stonington, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 171,000
- Sale Pending
A well founded offshore cruiser that was designed and built with long distance safety and performance in mind. With a well thought out interior and exceptional deck layout, Trilogy (Super Maramu hull #23) provides the ultimate combination of comfort, practicality, layout, and performance.
TRILOGY has had just two owners. The original owner took delivery in France and sailed her home to Stonington, CT where she has been kept ever since, including first class maintenance at one of the East Coast's best boat yards. She shows excellent care and few blemishes for her age, with the exception of the failure of the headliner adhesive. This has resulted in the head liner material sagging and dropping and this will need to be repaired.
She has never been damaged, and is a great value for a Super Maramu.
Located at Dodson's Boatyard, just a five minute drive off I-95.
East Coast Yacht Sales
Location: 194 Water St, Stonington, CT 06378
Please contact John Farmelo at 860-415-8282
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: H. Amel & J. Carteau
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 52 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 35274 lbs
Ballast: 12320 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 65 ft 7 in
Total Power: 78 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: Prima M 80T
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 78 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (264 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (158 Gallons)
Accommodations & Layout
The interior of the Super Maramu has every aspect of the boat thought out to a T. The designers put extensive thought into the practicality and comfort below deck to ensure a more enjoyable boating experience. The interior finish is African Mahogany. There is beyond sufficient storage space throughout the boat. The forward cabin contains a spacious V-berth and an enclosed head/shower space. The saloon has a retractable U-shaped teak table to port and a comfortable loveseat/nav station to starboard. The aft stateroom is spacious, with a queen sized berth, cushioned bench seat, and its own head.
- Crusair air conditioning is present in the aft cabin and main saloon.
- Four overhead opening hatches over living compartments.
- Fixed port in main saloon extending into forward cabin.
***The headliner of the interior has detached from the top of the cabin and needs to be replaced.
Thoughtfully designed and specialized for long distance cruising.
- Brown-tiled countertops
- Centerline double fiberglass sinks (with hot and cold pressured water)
- Ample countertop/stowage space
- Front loading refrigerator/freezer unit
- Two burner propane Electroloux stove made of stainless steel and gimballed
- Kenwood Laundry machine
- Arthur Martin Compact dishwasher
- Elite Microstar microwave
Deck Features & Hull Construction
Trilogy's center cockpit setup allows for everything to be within an arms reach, while also offering protection from the elements. The layout/equipment present on the deck was is designed with classic French simplicity.
- Handlaid fiberglass hull
- Baltek core deck
- 4 water tight bulkheads
- Fiberglass rubrail
- Fiberglass dodger with canvas bimini/extension with window that covers large portion the cockpit.
- Two deep forward bow lockers on either side of the anchor windlass.
- Fiberglass water tank and stainless steel fuel tank
- The two holding tanks can hold up to 20 gallons volume.
- 10 HP Lofrans electric windlass
- Cockpit cocktail table
- Stainless steel bowsprit
- Deck wash pump/deck shower
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- Bracket for outboard engine
- Fire extinguishers
Sails & Rigging
Ketch rig with in mast furling on the mainsails. All the sail control lead to the center cockpit allowing for easy sail changes during inclimate weather.
- Aluminum Amel white coated double spreader main mast and single spreader mizzen mast.
- 2006 Amel furling mainsail, mizzen, genoa, boomer, and mizzen staysail (All lightly used)
- Main jib replace in 2009
- 2 electric self tailing Lewmar primary winches & 2 self tailing Lewmar secondary winches located in cockpit
- 1 single self tailing Lewmar winch and 2 self tailing Lewmar winches located at the mizzen
- Mainsheet & mizzensheet traveller
- Stainless steel standard rigging.
- Dual whisker pole system for downwind comfort sailing
- Gale rider unit with 300ft line
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno radar with Navnet C-Map interface/overlay (located at the helm and at the nav station)
- Furuno weather fax
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 wind/speed/depth reader
- Raymarine RN 300 GPS located in the nav station
- Simrad AP26 autopilot
- Stndard horizon VHF located in nav station and companion way repeater
- Powermax DA4KSBR-SOU cellular phone amp
- Pioneer CDX CD player
- Clarion DX2555MD Siruis ready radio
- Cockpot/interior speakers
- Shakespeare Marine TV/FM antenna
- VDO engine gauges
- Paltimo compass
- VDO barometer
- Silva inclometer
- Barograph located in nav station
- 12 volt/24 volt DC circuits
- 110 volt/220 volt AC systems
- 5 all new 2016 Rolls Royce Batteries installed this year
- 2006 battery charger
- 2006 Xantex battery monitor
- 110/220 volt transformer
- Air marine 400W wind generator
- Nav lights
- Electric bilge pumps
- Masthead/deck lights
- Solar Panels aft of the cockpit
Easily accessible full sized standing room engine room located right beneath the center of the bridgedeck. Located just to port of the engine is the Onan generator.
- 80 HP Perkins Prima (freshwater cooled) M 80 T engine
- Hurth transmission
- 3 blade propeller
- Amel/Catep U-drive
- 6.4 KW 2002 Onan generator
- Retractable 10 HP bowthruster
- Desalinator (needs to be commissioned for operation)
- Older Hard Bottom inflatable dinghy
- Older Yamaha 8 hp 2 stroke outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.