- View Full Specifications
Westerly cruising classic
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 39,750 Tax Paid (US$ 49,445)
Having spent time as Westerly Export Manager, I know these boats inside out. This is a jolly good example of what Westerly did best. safe, solid, comfortable family cruising yacht. Well looked after and updated, she is keenly for sale as the owners are not as sprightly as they once were!
Aucun chantier construisait des voiliers de croisière familiale aussi solides, rassurants, confortables ... Avec son cockpit central, sa grande cabine arrière, ses boiseries en teck, son homologation Lloyds, ce bateau est en bon état, soigneusement entretenu. L'age et la mobilité des propriétaires nécessitent la vente.
facebook - our latest news / nos actualités
Sunbird International Yacht Sales are a dynamic & growing team. At their own marina on the Clyde, Sunbird are Britain's longest serving Bénéteau dealer and also offer Bénéteau export sales and service through their offices in Palma, Mallorca, and Gocek /Marmaris, Turkey. New offices opened in St Malo and Hyères in France, and at Hamble Point in England.
At St Malo we are available every day, so do not hesitate to call or email. +33 777 287995, email@example.com You can also drop in to the office at Marc Noel Voile on the Sablons marina in St Malo, Tuesday to Saturday, 0900-1200 & 1400-1800.
Here at Sunbird we really do work as a team, so of course you can directly contact our French, English & German speaking Brokers in St Malo, who know the owner very well, but feel equally free to contact your local Sunbird office or a member of the Sunbird team you have dealt with before. We will all be very happy to help!
Please contact Colin Sinclair at +33 (0)777 287995 / +33 (0)299 821730
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Westerly Yachts
Designer: Ed Dubois
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
LOA: 10.87 m
Beam: 3.86 m
LWL: 9.37 m
Minimum Draft: 1.52 m
Maximum Draft: 1.52 m
Displacement: 7045 kgs Half Load
Headroom: 1.90 m
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 2003
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (320 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (180 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Radar - Raymarine
Plotter - Raymarine C80
Log-speedometer - Raymarine
GPS - Nasa Clipper
Wind speed and direction - Nasa Clipper
Depthsounder - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine
Marine head - 1
Manual bilge pump
Refrigerator - Isotherm
Heating - Eberspacher
Oven - Force Ten
Electric head - 1
Electric bilge pump
Bow thruster - MaxPower
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Inventory and Remarks
A very nice example of this Westerly classic. A great cruising yacht, well built, well equipped, well maintained. Contact us about viewing. We can take you to the boat from the St Malo ferry, or from Dinard and Rennes airports.
- Accommodation: 7/8 berths, 2 heads one with shower and one with electric flush,
- Galley: with Force Ten oven, two gas rings, Isotherm refrigerator, twin sinks, 6 sets of plates ( 3 sizes ) and desert bowls, 12 mugs ( 2 sizes ), numerous plastic glasses for water, wine, s/steel pans 3 sizes, frying pan, wide range of knives and other utensils, wine cooler, etc. Electric kettle and toaster. Eberspacher diesel fired cabin heating.
- Sails: furling genoa, large storm/ small jib, in-mast furling mainsail. Spinnaker pole and gear but sails not carried. Harken headsail furling gear. Facnor main furling gear. Inner forestay. Rig checked each winter.
- In-board engine Volvo 2003, feathering prop. MaxPower bowthruster .One engine and two domestic batteries plus battery for bow thruster. Engine winterised and re-commissioned.
- Shore power socket with 2 x 20m and 10 metre cables and adaptors, transformer and rectifier plus engine generator control for 12 volt system. Socket for 12 volt hoover. 240 volt immersion water heater built into calorifier tank. Solar deck panel for battery top-up. New alternator.
- Lewmar electric windlass, 2 genoa and 4 smaller winches. Main and kedge anchors each with 40m (?) of chain and line. Selection of winch handles.
- 6 large fenders, 3 smaller ones, fender-step. Large selection of warps.
- Sprayhood with attachable complete cockpit cover.
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter with cockpit repeater and integrated radar. Raymarine ST6000 autopilot with fluxgate compass. Raymarine and Nasa speed, log, depth and wind instruments. Cobra DSC VHF radio. Nasa Clipper Navtex.
- Binnacle compass. Hand-bearing compass
- Charts for English Channel, Brittany coast and Biscay area. Pilots books for same areas. Handbooks for engine, chart plotter etc.
- Diesel 180 litre tank, water 320 litres in two connected tanks, water gauge, refill hose, gas bottle locker for 2 large camping gas bottles,
- Windows and hatches all renewed. Hatches fitted with solar vent. fans
- Cockpit table, cushions tailor-made to run length of cockpit seats..
- Many tools, spare parts and greases etc.
- Bedding 2 sets of fitted mattress covers and sheets for the aft cabin, 1 set of fitted mattress covers for the forward cabin.
- 2 deck mounted horseshoe lifebuoys, jackstays.6 man life raft (just serviced 2015). Automatic bilge pump.
Other Boats from Sunbird International Yacht Sales
Saint Malo, France