- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mallaig, Highlands, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 59,950 Tax Paid (US$ 73,331)
The Tayana 37 is a traditional aft cockpit, long fin keel, ocean cruising yacht designed and built by Bob Perry, Seattle in Taiwan. Accommodation comprises - 6 berths in 2 cabins with single heads including shower and 6'6" headroom. A traditional boat with a lovely furnished interior, full of wood, charm and practicality.
This Tayana 37 # 574 was built in 1989 and launched in 1990. She has been well maintained and recently revarnished externally and has been owned by her present owners since new.
All neccessary paperwork is in place - CE/RCD exempt.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
DIMENSIONS / GENERAL
LOA - 42'
LWL - 36'6"
BEAM - 11'6"
DRAFT - 6'6"
HULL - White GRP aid up using Vinylester resin.
DECK - Teak laid deck and cockpit.
KEEL - Traditional Long Fin
Aft cockpit with binnacle wheel steering. Wheel, recently varnished.
- Hull epoxy coated.
- The complete deck has had 6 x coats of Decks Olge varnish. Done to a high standard by Ardfern Yacht Center. Winter 2011.
- Cockpit locker rebuit 2010.
This Aft Cockpit Tayana offers six berths in two cabins with 6' 6" headroom in main saloon.
- The interior wood work is of a high standard and well maintained. Satin gloss varnish. Tongue and groove style finish to furniture with Louvered slatted locker doors etc.. Tounge and grove spruce deck head in white. Lovely features and plenty of storage.
- Brushed navy blue upholstery with matching curtains.
- Pressurised hot water system with 10 gal tank. Heted via engine heat exchanger.
Foreward Cabin - Large double 'V' berth with locker storage outboard to hull side and under berth. Entry to this cabin is via a keyhole rather than a door. This could be closed off quite simply if required.
New Lexan Front hatch Cover
Heads - Forward heads aft of forward cabin with locker storage opposite. Jabsco manual flushing toilet, Stainless steel wash basin with pressurised H&C water via mixer tap. Shower.
- 10 Gallon holding tank with new hoses.
3 x Hanging lockers including wet locker opposite in corridor.
Main Saloon - 'U' shapped seating area to Port with folding leaf dinning table. Seating wil convert to a double berth. To starboard are two single bucket style seats with a take between them. The forward seat swivels to face the chart table.
- This is a very functional area of the boat with plenty of storage and a lovely ambience.
Navigation station - Forward facing nav. station with large chart table and most of the ships instrumentation. Ships electrical distribution panel.
Galley - To starboard aft of the main seating area. A 'U' shapped galley with plenty of work surface and storage. Stainless steel sinks with wooden covers. Pressurised H&C water via mixer tap and additional manual water system.
Force 10 gas cooker.
All copper pipes for propane pressure tested by Kilmelford Yacht Haven with New bubble sight system 2010.
Refrigerator with 2 x large Iceboxes.
1 x 12v Plug In Coolbox.
Yanmar 4JHE 4 cylinder 44hp diesel engine with shaft drive to 3 blade fixed propeller.
- ENGINE HOURS - 2700 approx.
- Cruising Speed - 6.5 knots
- Maximum Speed - 7.2 Knots.
- 1 x Fuel Tank - 75 Gallon.
- New MLR fuel purifying system with drain lever.
- Control Type - Morse at Wheel.
- New fixed 3 bladed bronze prop.
- Spurs rope cutter.
- Cooling System - Freshwater.
- New cutlass bearing and dripless sterngland.
- Shaft recently checked for alignment. Safety check only.
- Garmin GPS152H.
- Binnacle mounted ships steering compass.
- New Tack-Tick speed/depth - 2012.
- Corinthian Log.
- Nav 6 Navtex.
- Icom M56 VHF.
- Icom M800 single side band radio with unsulated backstay antenna and auto tuner.
- Furuno 1720 Radar, currently not working.
- Xantrex Battery Moniter.
- Solar panel.
- NASA Supernova LED Tri-Colour Masthead light 11/11/11.
RIG / RIGGING / SAILS
RIG - Double headed sloop. Silver anodised mast head rig with silver anodised boom. Well stayed with stainless steel standing rigging.
- Recently re-rigged with new standing rigging including bowsprit bob stay and bottlescrews.
- Foller furling genoa set from the bow sprit
- Inner staysail.
- Slab reefing mainsail with NEW stack pack and lazyjacks.
- Single line reefing at mast.
- 18/11/11 - Owen furling genoa with foam luff.
- Mainsail approx 2007.
- Staysail approx 2007.
- All sails in good condition.
DECK / GEAR
Deck - Safe secure deck with deep cockpit and new lifelines with boarding gates.
- Simpson & Lawrence SL555 manual anchor windlass.
- New 45lb Knox anchor with 35ftms 3/8" high test chain.
- FX37 Fortress anchor with 2m chain and 35ftms 1/2" nylon warp.
- Fisherman anchor.
- 35ftms spare kegging warp, 1/2" nylon.
- Plenty of fenders including 6 x new ones.
- Mooring warps.
- Fully serviced seago offshore liferaft with 3yr certificate.
- Offshore Flare Pack.
- Dan Bouy.
- Horseshoe life belt.
- Bilge pumps with new hoses.
- Emergency tiller steering.
Steel Purpose Built cradle available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Loch Carron, Highlands, United Kingdom
Rhu, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
Rosneath, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
Ireland, United Kingdom
Barcaldine, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
Granton, Edinburgh, United Kingdom