- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lower Mainland, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 1,548,000 (US$ 1,162,393)
Expedition, charter, or personal yacht, Canadian Shore is an aluminum vessel suited for any trip or adventure in the Pacific Northwest.
Whether on the inside passage in BC or the fjords of Alaska, Canadian Shore is highly functional with efficient and reliable equipment. All systems have a redundancy and even a ‘get home’ system using an auxiliary.
Reputable builder, Shore Boat Builders, built this John Brandlmayr designed vessel in 1989 and in 2002 it was extended and converted to the unique vessel it is. The vessel has well appointed interiors, full navigation systems, is even capable of changing it’s draft.
Call for an appointment after viewing the youtube video.
File Number: PA4520
Contact the Listing Brokers:
Doug Beguin - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hans Ter Horst - email@example.com
Harry Mose - firstname.lastname@example.org
See more details at - http:\\www.pacificboatbrokers.com\details.asp?file_number=PA4520
Please contact our Head Office - Toll Free at 1-877-448-0010
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Built by: Shore Boat Builders Ltd.
- Designer: John Brandlemayr Ltd.
- 76' x 21'5" x 9'
- Vessel is all Aluminum
- Built as Western Shore 1989
- Western Shore 62’ x 21’5’
- 14 feet and housework added 2002
Engines / Mechanical
- Main Engine: Cat 3412 500HP 1993
- Aux. Engine: Isuzu 6RB 175HP (Powering 3 hydraulic drives)
- Gen. #1: Isuzu 4BB1 – 25kW
- Gen. #2: Isuzu 4 cyl. – 30kW
- Gen. #3: Isuzu 3KR1 – 12kW
- Gear: Twin Disc MG520 4:1
- Stainless steel shaft
- Stainless steel propeller: 4 blade 64” x 50.5”
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Hydraulic stern thruster
- Fuel: 3 tanks, total capacity 18,000 litres (estimated)
- Main deck has 8 bunks in three staterooms
- Upper deck has Master Stateroom with full en suite
- Lower deck has two bunks
- Head and full shower on main deck
- Both heads are Vacuum flush
- Showers are full size with change area
- Sauna on lower deck with full shower
- Domestic water: 2 tanks, cap. 2,900 gallons (est.)
- Village Marine watermaker
- Black water holding: 200 gallons (est.)
- Foster fridge/freezer (approx. 15 cu. ft. each)
- Fridgidaire dishwasher
- Kenmore combination microwave/convection oven
- Garland stove/oven with 2 grills and 2 burners and Rangaire hood
- Proctor Silex 4 slice toaster
- Cuisinart coffee machine with grinder
- Broan garbage compactor
- Double stainless steel sink
- Exhaust fan
- Sanyo vacuum cleaner
- CD player and stacker
- Pilkington anchor winch
- Northill style anchor
- Hiab Crane 102-5 (email@example.com M)
- 14 cu. ft. freezer for garbage
- Halogen floodlights
- Hydraulic puller for poles
- GPS: Furuno GP50
- Autopilot: Com Nav 2001
- Radar: 2 x Furuno 48 mi.
- Sonar: Furuno CH14
- Sonar: Furuno CH26
- Sounder: JMC V10 colour video
- SSB: Icom IC M 700
- VHF: Kenwood TKM 407
- VHF: Icom IC M 601
- VHF: Icom IC 100
- Loran C: Sitex XJ-1
- Scanner: Realistic programmable
- 2 x rudder indicator
- Oceanwake watch alarm
- Loud Hailer: Raytheon Ray 410
- Sylvania intercom and video surveillance system
- Airphone Intercom
- Engine controls: 3 x Mathers Electronic
- Spot Light
- Wipers: 5 x air
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Pacific Boat Brokers Inc.
Geo. T. Davie & Sons Ltd.
Mid Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Karma & Blake Industries Ltd.
Unknown, BC, Canada
Peacock Boat Co.
Petersburg, AK, United States
Kitsap County, WA, United States
Kodiak, AK, United States
Juneau, AK, United States