- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- NB, Canada
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 45,000
• Quality Rosborough RF 246 hull in excellent condition.
• Original Down East Lobster-boat design.
• Indoor winter storage for past 11 years.
• Dual axle Load Rite trailer.
• Spacious lobster boat cockpit.
• Two fiberglass storage/seating boxes in cockpit (plus folding chairs stored in wheelhouse)
• Foldable cockpit bimini permits variable exposure to elements.
• Removable side panel for bimini.
• Canvas storage pocket on cockpit wall.
• Inconspicuous storage space under cockpit combings for fishing rod storage.
• Boarding ladder, fenders, lines, 5.7 kg Bruce anchor and boat hook.
• Large outboard motor bracket, that conserves valuable cockpit space.
• Motor bracket contains sound absorbing material to reduce hull noise and vibration.
• Quiet Honda 150 hp outboard (approximately 6 years old), with only 280 motoring hours.
• Leno electronic trim tabs.
• Fully enclosed wheelhouse with sliding lockable doors and velcro attached screens for overnight stays.
• Wheel house with sliding-rotating captains chair, rotating first mate chair, cushioned seat/ storage. box and wall mounted canvas storage containers.
• JRC radar/GPS .
• Interphase forward and side viewing sonar.
• Uniden VHS radio.
• Fume detector, stainless steel boat horn, fuel flow meter and map light.
• Wheelhouse mounted GoLight search light
• Cockpit flood light.
• Red & white LED lighting in wheelhouse, head and cuddy.
• Night cruising lights.
• Magna kettle BBQ, with two mounting supports in cockpit.
• Revere inflatable 4 person life raft, flares and life ring (stored in cockpit).
• Removal tables for both cockpit and cuddy..
• Cuddy galley, Vee berth, screens, head and sink for overnighting.
OWNER'S COMMENTS: "One of the most pampered boats you'll come across. Only 2 previous owners (first for 13 years, second for 1 year, current for 11 years). In spite of age, hull is like new (indoor storage), with 6 year old Honda 150 Hp outboard (270 hr) and includes LoadRite trailer. Additions since current owner purchased it in 2005 include JRC radar/chart plotter, Uniden VHS radio, Interphase forward and side viewing sonar, Lenco trim tabs, cockpit bimini with removable side panel, Revere 4 person emergency life raft, gas vapor detector, fuel flow meter, Magma kettle BBQ, cockpit table, cockpit floodlight & wheelhouse spotlight. It is all decked out and ready for Fundy exploration, whale watching and overnighting, with all the safety and creature comforts that you might need: charts, lines, bumpers, inflatable PDFs, life ring with throw line, boarding ladder, folding cockpit chairs and table, tide clock, window screens, LED lighting, two 12 v batteries (3 yr old), galley with sink, dishes, cutlery, private head, table & V berth in cuddy. Seeing is believing!”
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Honda
Engine Model: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.