- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 74,900
You don't have to be a Wizard to see...
"Out of Oz" is a Great Boat and a Great Deal!
If you are looking for a FAST, COMFORTABLE, WELL EQUIPPED cruising boat, then "OUT OF OZ", is your ticket to the Bahamas, Caribbean and beyond.
The Pearson 39 is a Bill Shaw design built by Pearson Yachts of Portsmouth, RI. She is a performance cruiser, that has three cabins with two double staterooms in a very comfortable interior. She is well ventilated, light and easy to move about in, with good headroom. She has a large head with a much sought after separate shower stall.
"Out of OZ" is a three owner boat purchased by her current owner just a year ago, but due to heath issues she has to be sold. The boat started life in Newfoundland, then was sailed to the Caribbean where she was used 3 months a year until 2011, when she sailed to SW Florida. She has been used lightly since then, but she is ready for her return trip to the islands or with her shoal draft she is the perfect Florida/Bahamas cruiser!
Call Preston Wright at 941-400-0050 email: email@example.com Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments prior to visiting to insure a broker awaits and you will have the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available to FL licensed brokers for co-brokerage, other brokers contact our office for complete details.
Please contact Preston Wright at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Out of OZ
Builder: Pearson Yachts
Designer: William Shaw
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
LWL: 35 ft 8 in
Length on Deck: 39 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Displacement: 17500 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 57 ft 2 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: 3HM35F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (12 Gallons)
Accomodations and Galley
The Pearson 39-2 interior is finished with satin teak. The teak and holly cabin sole is in beautiful condition. The Microfiber "Ultra Suede" upholstery is a nice royal blue with deep comfortable cushions and is in like new condition. You will find 6'5" of head room through out the interior.
Forward is the large V-Berth. In the cabin you will find a beautiful teak bureau and a large cedar lined hanging locker with storage to port. To Starboard you will find a mirror and bureau with drawers.
Moving aft the Main Salon features a large comfortable U-Shaped dinette to starboard with a nice drop leaf centerline dining table. On the port side on the salon is a straight settee. Outboard of the seating areas in the salon there is abundant shelving and storage. To starboard is the built in entertainment center and a liquor cabinet.
The large, well designed Navigation Station is located aft of the port settee facing outboard. It features a full chart desk with a swing out stool.
Aft of the navigation desk, you will find a nice clean Head with a Separate Shower Stall. The head features a Par-Jabsco manual marine toilet, a nice vanity and sink, locker storage, a wet locker outboard of the shower and an opening port.
Also on the port side of the boat is the large AFT CABIN. It has a very large double berth, a cedar lined hanging locker, a shelf for storage outboard and an opening port.
The large Galley is located on the starboard side of the boat. It is very well laid out with great counter space and lots of storage. It is about as perfect as galley a arrangement as you will find on a 39' boat. It features:
- 3 burner Hillerange propane stove with oven
- Large Waeco Refrigerator/Freezer
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Handy Trash Bin
- Custom storage
- Ample drawer storage for utensils and food
- (4) Golf Cart Batteries with 400 Amp Hours (New in 2014)
- AMP Wind Generator (100 amp hours per day)
- Kubota 2 KW diesel Generator with auto transfer switch
- 12v DC / 110v DC systems
- Heart Interface 2000 watt inverter/ 100 amp battery charger
- Link 2000R Battery Monitor
- Balmar 100 amp alternator on engine
- (2) Back up alternators. One 80 amp and one 55 amp.
- 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- Hot Water Heater
- Yanmar 3HM35F 35 HP Diesel in good condition
- 18" Fixed two Blade Bronze Propeller
- Shaft Saver coupling
- New valves and thru-hulls through vessel (2014)
- Rack and Pinion quadrant steering system with Edson pedestal
- Stanadyne Fuel Management Series 100 Filter system
- Aluminum Fuel Tank with manifold
- (2) Rule 1500 Bilge pumps with auto float switches.
- Spare engine starter
- (2) 6 pound Aluminum Propane Tanks
- Good Inventory of spare engine parts, pumps, hoses, belts etc.
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 547 XS Color Chart Plotter with integrated depth. (New 2012)
- Raymarine 6002 Hydraulic Autopilot
- Furuno 1720 Radar at Nav Station
- Icom M-45 VHF at Nav Station
- Kenwood SSB/ with s230 smart tuner at Nav Station
- Backstay Isolated Antenna
- Garmin 128 at Nav Station
- Ritchie Power Damp 5" compass with Stainless Binnacle
- Kenwood Built in Entertainment System with speakers through out
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter Rigged with Running Backstays
- Harken Roller furling Head Sail
- North Fully Battened Mainsail with StacPac and Lazy Jacks in excellent condition
- Hank on Storm Staysail in like new condition
- (1) 130% High Cut Genoa in excellent condition
- (1) 110% Genoa in Excellent condition
- (2) Oversized #56 Lewmar ST Sheet Winches
- (2) #43 Lewmar ST winches
- (2) #40 Lewmar ST winches on mast
- (2) #30 Lewmar winches on boom
- All lines led to cockpit
- Harken Main Sheet Traveler
- Mast Mounted Whisker Pole
- Harken 5:1 Turning Blocks for Genoa Sheets
Deck and Anchoring
- 2014 West Marine 310 Dinghy with Aluminum Floors
- 2014 Mercury 3.5 HP 4 Stroke outboard with 20 hours
- Custom Stainless Steel Arch with Davits and OB lift
- Swim Ladder
- Lofrans Cayman Horizontal Windlass
- BBB anchor chain
- Delta #35 Anchor w/ 100 feet of rode
- Bruce #50 Anchor w/ 200 feet of chain and 150' of nylon rode
- Listed Sail Area - 743 sq ft
- Fore Sail Area -426.25 sq ft
- I - 52-3
- J- 16.3
- E- 14ft
- P -45.3ft
Sail to displacement ratio 17.71
PHRF Rating (High) 154 (Low) 129 (AVG) 135
- Maximun Hull Speed : 7.49 kts
- Capsize Screening Formula 1.91
- Displacement/Length 256 ( Moderate Displacement)
- Motion Comfort Ration 26.17
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS PEARSON 39-2!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
St. Marys, GA, United States
St. Augustine, FL, United States
Port Charlotte, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Placida, FL, United States