1989 Oyster 55
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 249,000 (US$ 305,473)
- Located in Empuriabrava, Spain
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
For more information regarding this boat please contact:
Oscar Marcos Bosch
+34 630 019 953
Please contact Oscar Marcos Bosch at +34 630 019 953
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Holman a Pye
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
MAIN SIZES / DIMENSIONES
LOA / ESLORA: 16.83m.
BEAM / MANGA: 4.8m.
DEPTH / CALADO: 2.25m.
DISPLACEMENT / DESPLAZAMIENTO: 24.9 Tn
ENGINES / MOTORES
TYPE / MARCA: Nanni N4.115 4-cylinder
POWER / POTENCIA: 1 X 115 HP
HOURS / HORAS: 470 H aprox..
TANK CAPACITY / CAPACIDAD TANQUES
FUEL / DIESEL: 800 L.
WATER / AGUA: 1000 L.
CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCCION
- Hull:GRP hull single skin hand laid with stringers and frames to Lloyds approved design spcification.Hull colour white line o coaming, cove line and boot top lines in blue.Esprayed in Awlgrip 2010/11.Complete osmosis treatment,plus Coppercoat below waterline.2010/11.Transom extension fitter 1999 to incorporate a bathing platform trimmed with tea slats and stainless steel steps for access to the stern deck
- Kell:moderate draft fin desing , moulded integral with hull , lead encapsulated within te GRP moulding
- Rudder:Fully protected skeg-hung rudder.
- Deck:Deck structure moulded in GRP whith balsa core. Teak laid decs.Oyster Deck saloon profile.Perforated aluminium alloy toerail.Stainles steel pulpit,pushpit,and gateway midship stanchions.Gate to pushpit.Teak grabralls atop deck saloon.Teak chocks liferaft stowage on aft coachroof.Lazarette locker.Gas locker.
- Steering:Wheel steering on pedestal with Edson cable system
LAYOUT / DISTRIBUCION
Eight berths in four cabins , excluding the saloon an forepeak.Interior joinery finished in teak.Cabin sole in teak an holly.Surfaces/worktops in galley in solid wood - refurbished 2010/11;surface in heads in dark blue formica.Headlining in off-white vinyl.Upholstery in blue/grey fabric-aft cabin reupholstered 2010/11.Lee cloths to all sea berths.Curtains to windows in all cabins.Fans in aft cabin.
With two folding pipecots, used for sail and fender storage.Watertight door in watertight bulkhead between forepeak and forward cabin.
STARBOARD TWIN CABIN:
With upper and lower berths.Lower berth extends to double.Hanging locker,bedside drawer unit, stowage under berths.
PORT TWIN CABIN:
With upper and lower berths, hanging locker and stowage.
To port with shower, washbasin, Jabsco manual toilet (pump assembly replaced 2010/11 ), lockers and shelf.Watertight door in watertight bulkhead between forward cabins and saloon.
Featuring U-shaped seating area to starboard with fold out dining table fot ten, and to port a bar/drinks locker and settee with a coffee table.Stowage under saloon floor , and below and behind seats.
To port with shelves, forward facing chart table and seat.
To port, aft of the Navigation area, with two berths ,or can be used as workshop/stowage.
MASTER CABIN AFT:
Double berth offset to port, hanging locker and shelves.Sofa to starboard converts to single sea berth if required.Aft cabin upgraded with part new panelling and nes upholstery 2010/11
With separate shower compartment (can also be used for hanging wet gear), Jabsco manual toilet (pump assembly replaced 2010/11), washbasin and lockers.
ENTERTAIMENT / ENTRETENIMIENTO
- Boss fully marinized stereo radio/CD playerwith iPod or iPhone docking station,new 2010/11
- Glomex TV aerial,2010/11
GALLEY / COCINA
- Taylor 041 two burner cooker with hotplate
- grill and oven
- microwave oven
- two stainles steel sinks lockers
EQUIPMENT / EQUIPAMENTO
- Main anchor:either Delta 32kg (new2010/11) or CQR 47kg availible with 80m (270´) chain.
- Spare/kedge anchors: Danforth and CQR anchors (approx. 24kg each) with 20 m chain and 60m warp.
- Francis heavy-duty electric anchor windlass.New solenoids fitted and motor newound 2010/11
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches
- Gebo alloy-framed portlights in coaming,with 2x additional portlights on aft edge coachroof
- Lewmar opening hullports
- Large window fitted into transom
- Winches by Lewmar -all self-tailing
- In cockpit: 2x#65 primaries, 2x#52 , 2x#43 , 2x#16(main traveller), 1x#52(halyards),1x#43(main furling)
- On mast:1x#53
- By Antal -self - tallinf : 1x#44, new 2010/11
- Simpson D175 traditional davits, 175kg max. load , new 2010/11
- Sprayhood to main companionway , new 2010/11
- Bimini (can be used when sailing), new 2010/11
- Cockpit table in varnished teak and stainless steel with folding leaves, new 2010/11
- Cockpit cushions,new 2010/11
- Osculati light alloy passerelle, new 2010/11
- Fold-down boarding/bathing ladder in stainless steel on transom
- Outboard morot bracket
- Cold freshwater deck shower in transom locker
- Anchor wash in anchor locker
- 3-blade Maxprop feathering
- Alternator Leece Neville 80 A (spare provided)
- Generator Fisher Panda, 4kVA , generators hours: approx. 250 @ Aug.2011
- Refrigeration: Frigoboat compressor driven refrigerator and freezer
- Wathermaker : Katadyne, giving 25 litres per hour
- Bombard Aerotec inglatable V-hulled tender
- Tohathsu 9.8hp outboard motor
- Warps and fenders
- Fender blanket
- Crockery, cutiery and assorted cooking utensils
- Assorted spares and manuals
RIG AND SAIL HADLING
- Cutter rig
- Hood Stoway in-mast furling system.Mast and boom stripped and repainted 2010/11
- Solid rod kicker/vang
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- New standing and running rigging,2010/11
- Furlex furling systems on both headsails (300S and 400S)
- Single spinnaker poles, with twin sidewinder heel hoists.(Second spinnaker pole in need of repair)
- Furling mainsail, 10.3oz
- Furling yankee, 9.3oz with UV strip and foam luff
- Furling staysail, 11.9oz with UV strip and foam luff
- All in Challenge Hight Moduls cloth , new2010/11
- Furling mainsail, Dacron
- Furling mainsail, Dacron
- Storm jib
- Furling mainsail, cruising Mylar
- Furling yankee, cruising Mylar
- Tri radial cruising chute and snuffer
ELECTRONICS - NAVIGATION / ELECTRONICA - NAVEGACION
- Ships supply 12V
- Ringmain 240V AC ring with 4 outlets
- Batteries: 5x95Ah Tudor Tecnicas batteries to domestic supply, new 2010/11. 1 dedicate to engine start, 1 dedicate to generator start
- Morvern battery charger
- Adverc "smart" charger
- Battery monitor (net. current in/out, voltage of easch bank, remaining domestic capacity )
- Regulatos system to prevent overcharging by wind/wather turbine or solar panels
- Shorepower 30 A dockside power cable.Hubbell socker in skippers cabin
- Downlight type halogen lights in teak surrounds
- Fluorescent lights and down-lights in each heads, as well as over the galley work surface
- Reading light for each berth
- Red halogen light at chart table
- Bow and stern navigation lights
- Steaming/deck floodlight
- Tri-white anchor/navigation light at masthead
NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION
- Plastimo binnacle compass
- Raymarine ST60 and ST40 wind , log and depth
- GPS Garmine 128 interfaced to radar and VHF
- Garmine GPSMAP 720S touchscreen chart plotter,new 2010/11
- PC interface for chart plotter software
- Raymarine RL700 radar
- Autopilot Cetrek 727
- Windex at masthead
- VHF radio Silva S10 DSC
- SSB radio Icom M700
- 2X10 - persons Zodiac with hydrostatic release units
- McMurdo E3 406/121.5
- Firdell Blipper on mast
- Munster Sims Mk V hand pump (to all watertight compartments)
- Rule 3700 Elecrtic in main bilge (14,000 lph)
- Webbing jackstays
- Emergency tiller
- Emergency window blanks
- Grab bag
- Sea anchor and rode
- Various including automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay, all renewed late 2010
- Fire/deck pump and hose
Exención de responsabilidades: La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe, sin embargo, no puede garantizar o asegurar la exactitud de dicha información. Tampoco puede garantizar el estado de la embarcación. El comprador debe solicitar a sus agentes representantes o peritos que comprueben dicha información. Esta embarcación se ofrece sujeta a venta preferente, cambio de precio o retiro sin previo aviso.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.