1989 Nonsuch 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lake Texoma, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 72,500
Oracle, a 1989 Nonsuch 36, Hull #64, has spent most of her life on Lake Texoma. She was designed by Mark Ellis and built by Hinterhoeller. Oracle has been located on fresh water since 1994.
Contact Rick Lemon, CPYB at 903-814-3753 or e-mail him at email@example.com
Contact Rick Lemon, CPYB
Please contact Rick Lemon, CPYB at 903-814-3753
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 33 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 17000 lbs
Ballast: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: M50
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 675
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (62 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (48 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (60 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
VHF - Icom IC-M502
Compass - Ritchie Powerdamp
Depthsounder - Data Marine
Wind speed and direction - Data Marine
Log-speedometer - Data Marine
Fully battened mainsail
Electric winch - (2) Electric Maxwell Cabintop Winches
Electric bilge pump
Hot water - Paloma Propane Hot Water Heater
Deep freezer - Sea Frost
Manual bilge pump
Refrigerator - Sea Frost
Air conditioning - (2) Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units
Oven - Force 10 3 Burner Stove/Oven
Shore power inlet
Generator - Mase 4000, 425 Hours
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Nonsuch Standard Equipment
- Molded cove and boot stripe.
- Universal diesel engine, fresh water cooling, full instrumentation, engine compartment insulation, light in engine compartment.
- Racor fuel filter
- Alternator (55 amp)
- Engine seawater strainer
- Battery enclosure boxes and installation equipment for three 105 amp batteries.
- Explosion proof master battery selection switch and switching protection.
- 12 volt accessory breaker panel with volt meter.
- 110 volt shore power system and breaker panel.
- Fluorescent lighting at head and galley, overhead in main and forward cabins.
- Fluorescent red/white light at chart table area.
- Regulation offshore running lights.
- Pedestal steering with brake and guard, 34" teak rimmed destroyer wheel.
- 5" binnacle compass with light and cover.
- Barient #24 STC halyard winch.
- Barient #27 STC mainsheet winch.
- Two Barient #22 STC sail control winch.
- Winch handles.
- Two aluminum water tanks: (112 U.S. gallons).
- Fresh water foot pump at galley.
- Cold pressure system with faucets at galley and vanity.
- Hot and cold pressure system with faucets at galley and vanity sinks (propane heater).
- Stainless steel sink at galley (double).
- Propane solenoid shut off system.
- Propane gimballed three burner stove with oven and stove top cover.
- Safety bar across front of stove.
- Fully enclosed head and full height door.
- Fully enclosed shower adjacent to head.
- Teak grating in head (and shower).
- Teak grating at aft end of cabin sole.
- Upper lifelines, stainless steel vinyl coated and s.s. stanchions.
- Lower lifelines.
- Lifeline gates with braces.
- Double rail bow and stern pulpits with integral boarding ladder.
- Ten framed translucent opening ports with screens.
- Four aluminum framed translucent skylight hatches.
- Curtain wires on main cabin ports.
- Salon table and storage wells.
- Quarter berth with overhead lockers.
- Satin varnished interior bulkheads and joiner work.
- Varnished teak cabin sole.
- Full length clear anodized aluminum toe rail cap.
- Mooring bit at stern.
- Four large recessed side deck drains.
- Four large cockpit scuppers.
- Spin-tapered anodized aluminum free-standing spar.
- Wiring duct on spar.
- Low stretch dacron main halyard led aft to cockpit.
- Anodized aluminum wishbone boom.
- Burgee halyard to masthead.
- All reef lines, outhaul and topping lift led aft to cockpit.
- Steaming light on spar.
- Anchor light on spar.
- Foredeck light on spar.
- Lightning grounded spar.
- Molded instrument box with access door.
- Teak handrails on cabin top.
- Dorade boxes on cabin top.
- Teak nosing trim around cabin house and cockpit coamings.
- Three hanging lockers.
- Teak drawers, with varnished interior.
- Full length teak grab rails in cabin.
- Zippered, upholstered berth cushions and backrest.
- Hinged companionway doors with teak lourvres, screen and cover boards.
- Teak finger pull rings on drawers and locker doors.
- Side access to lockers under forward settee.
- Teak grab rails at companionway.
- Located on fresh water since 1994.
- Custom bow pulpit and anchor rollers.
- Custom bow pulpit seat (Stored inside forward locker).
- Bruce Anchor with 200' chain.
- Bruce Anchor with 20' Chain and 200' 3/4" rode.
- Maxwell electric windlass w/remote control at helm.
- Forward seawater deck wash with 30' Hose.
- Secondary Halyard for emergencies or flying down wind blooper.
- Three sets reefing with lines and tackle.
- All self tailing winches.
- 2 Maxwell electric winches for all halyards, main sheet, and other control lines.
- Data Marine wind speed and direction (New cups for transducer).
- Autohelm autopilot.
- Cockpit shower.
- Sea Frost refrigeration/freezer.
- Paloma propane hot water heater.
- Remote cockpit speakers.
- Teak cockpit table & drink holder.
- Full dingy davit system.
- 10' RIB and 15hp 4 Stroke outboard (Available).
- Swim ladder and separate side boarding ladder.
- Stand-up bimini & dodger w/cover. All canvas has been cleaned and re-stitched. windows polished.
- Full cockpit enclosure w/cover. All canvas newly re-stitched.
- Sail serviced to include washing, minor re-cut and re-stitching. (Quantum Sailmakers) Not used since servicing. Sail upgraded to include top two full battens.
- Universal MD 50 Diesel Engine. Manifold and exhaust Pipe upgraded to stainless steel. Primary and Racor fuel filters. Recent oil and filter change. Engine includes complete Universal service spare kit, also includes a serviceable spare water pump.
- Transmission is Hurth V-Drive, recently serviced including all new seals, fuild and adjustments. New Drip-less Shaft seal.
- Shaft Savor coupler for prop shaft.
- Three-Blade Maxi Prop, feathering propeller.
- Mase Marine 4kw Generator. Include service spares kit.
- Sea Frost Refrigeration. Dual holding plate system with both engine drive and 110 volt system. Freezes ice in both modes.
- Mast mounted radar antenna.
- Icom VHF radio with mast antenna and wired for remote Mic at helm.
- Older Garmin hand-held GPS
- Paloma instant hot water system. Complete new replacment spare available.
- Newly rebuilt Jabsco fresh water pump.
- New galley sink mixing valve
- New 10,000 BTU AC/Heat unit on port side.
- New 16,500 BTU AC/Heat unit on Stb. Side.
- Force 10 propane marine 3 burner stove with oven.
- Ultra Suede covering on all cushions
- Vessel has custom interior with closed cabinets in both staterooms. Also has a custom trash bin in galley.
- Original paperwork, manuals, documents for all boat systems.
- Boat is available with all bedding, kitchen equipment, towels, personal safety equipment, spares etc.
The hull is of a single piece molded F.R.P. construction, using layers of unidirectional and woven rovings combined with a balsa core sandwich construction to achieve the ultimate in strength and performance. All structural bulkheads are or marine grade plywood bonded to the hull with a fiberglass overlay. The standard gelcoat color is smoke white. The standard molded boot and cove stripes are dark blue.
Oracle has had numerous coats of epoxy barrier coat applied and bottom paint on regular occasions.
The deck is of a single piece molded F.R.P. construction, balsa cored in all horizontal areas for rigidity and locally reinforced in high stress areas. All working areas are molded non-skid. The standard gelcoat color is smoke white.
The deck has molded full-length bulkheads with an oval anodized aluminum toe-rail cap extrusion combined through which the hull/deck through bolts are fastened. There are integral forward, mid-ship and aft aluminum mooring chocks, each leading to its own mooring cleat. Vinyl coated 7X19 stainless steel upper and lower lifelines with gates and braces lead through stainless steel stanchions whose bases are through bolted to the deck. The double rail bow and stern pulpits are of stainless steel. the stern rail includes an integral fold-down boarding and swim ladder with teak treads. There is a translucent sliding companionway hatch with molded spray hood. The removable louvered hinged companionway doors are fitted with screens and cover boards. There are teak handrails along the cabin top and a teak nosing strip running around the circumference of the cabin and cockpit coaming chine. Multiple sheave blocks and fairleads lead halyard and sail control lines aft. Four large recessed side deck scuppers with molded scuppers drain the deck, An ensign staff socket is installed.
The external lead keel is through-bolted with stainless steel bolts into a deep and well reinforced sump.
The rudder is a semi-balanced spade with substantial stainless steel shaft and steel torque plate and outer shells of fiberglass construction. The rudder bearing is fitted with a grease fitting.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.