- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 180,000
Despite being one of the smallest SWAN's Nautor of Finland has built, this Frers SWAN 36, hull number 113, is no less capable when it comes to ocean sailing. She was the first boat to complete the ARC with an all female crew. Now docked in Antigua, "ARC ANGEL" has been lovingly cared for with no expense spared. Recently, 2012, ARC ANGEL has undergone a comprehensive refit including new teak decks, new Yanmar engine, new electronics and on-board equipment. Please review the Full Specifications for details. Not only is "ARC ANGEL" a wonderful cruising boat but she has also proved herself on the racing circuit winning in Antigua Race Week.
Please contact Keith Yeoman for details, cell 443 994 1500 or office 401 846 1090.
Please contact at (401) 846-1090
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 36 ft 7 in
LWL: 29 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Displacement: 14800 lbs
Ballast: 5600 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 3JH5E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (132 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (31 Gallons)
2 x water tanks totaling 132 gallons.
Yanmar 3JH5E (new 2012)
Sleeps 4 in 2 sleeping cabins, plus 2 more in the main saloon. 1 Head. Burmese teak furniture throughout. Teak interior was refurbished with new varnish work in September 2012.
Double berth with hatch overhead. Aft to starboard is a large double hanging locker with Small hatch overhead. Air conditioned with inline UV filter. Custom storage locker with 3 waterproof Pelican document file cases underneath bed. Luxury Marine Pocket Sprung foam mattresses with DryMesh anti-moisture layer. Frensch F4 LED re/white task light.
Aft of the forward cabin and to port is an enclosed head with manual Lavac vacuum head, sink, hot and cold pressure water, shower and lockers. Small hatch overhead. Access doors to the head from the main saloon and forward cabin.
Straight settee to port and to starboard. New upholstery in 2005. Lockers outboard both sides. Fixed table on the centerline with folding leaves both sides. Battery storage inside the center of the table. Large hatch over the table and 4 large tinted Lexan windows. 4 x additional LED Cantalupi lights, model Nubia in chrome plated brass. Elkhide chainplate covers. Forward cabin air conditioning also cools main saloon. Concealed RGB LED strip lights on both sides of the cockpit with remote control that allows for full ambient lighting effects including "rigged for red" when sailing at night.
Aft of the starboard settee. Outboard facing chart table with Frensch F4 LED Red/White task lighting.
"L" shaped, port side, opposite the navigation station. Force 10 propane stove with oven. Double stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water and fresh drinking water from water maker under galley sink. Hot water provided by engine heat exchanger and 220 volt electric immersion heater. Frigoboat refrigerator with keel mounted heat exchanger (new 2012). Opening port to cockpit. Companionway is between the galley and the navigation station. Engine access is under the companionway stairs.
Located aft of the navigation station. Double berth with filler. Luxury Marine Pocket spring and foam mattresses with DryMesh anti-moisture layer. Storage lockers. 2 opening ports to cockpit, Frensch F4 LED red/white task light.
Electronics and Navigation Instruments
Most electronics were replaced with new in 2012.
Furuno MFD12 NavNet 3D 12" display at nav station.
Furuno MFD8 NavNet 3D 8" display with weatehrproof mounting pod at helm.
MaxSea time zero explorer MAXSEA EXPLORER navigation software.
Max Sea module Caribbean ector and raster chart package.
MAX Sea V908MAP4.1 navionics vector.
Max Sea R908MAP2.2 raster.
Max Sea WVJNAM027MAP1.2 Jeperson vector.
Furuno DRS2D 2.2KW Radome.
Furuno FAX30 weather fax with whip antenna.
Furuno FAX5 allows display of fax on NavNet3D screens.
Furuno HUB101 network hub.
Furuno FI-501-30E wind system.
Furuno FI-502E close hauled display.
Furuno FI-504 multi display.
Furuno FI-505E course display.
2 x Furuno Fi-507 multi XL display.
Furuno DST800 transducer.
Furuno FI-5002 junction box.
Furuno NAV611 autopilot.
Furuno PG500 compass.
Furuno GP32 GPS antenna.
Icom IC-M505 VHF DSC radio, grey.
Icom HM-162E external cockpit radio microphone and control.
Simrad HLD350 MK2S hydraulic drive for autopliot.
Vesper marine AIS watchmate separate AIS monitor.
Weems and Plath digital baramoter.
Easy AIS transmitter.
Easy AIS splitter to use VHF mast top antenna.
Easy AIS GPS to transmit GPS coordinates.
SeeSea TV IM-DND60 onboard bow camera.
SeeSea TV IM-DND60 onboard spreader camera.
Aqua Luma-Vu Seateach through hull underwater camsera (PAL video spec version).
Ultrasonic antifouling system.
Frigoboat digital refrigerator monitoring and control panel.
Yachtspot 5 marine WiFi unit with 2.4Ghz WiFi antenna and WiFi router.
Hull and deck
- Solid fiberglass hull.
- White gel coat.
- Swan blue waterline and sheer stripes.
- DeepSee underwater flood lights, 2 aft in blue, 1 forward of keel in white, fully dimmable and with strobe effect to attract fish.
- Fin keel.
- Spade rudder.
- Cored fiberglass deck with teak over the side decks and in the cockpit.
- New teak deck was replaced in September 2012.
- White gel coat on all exposed fiberglass and blue coaming stripe.
- Stainless steel bow rail with teak seat.
- Stainless steel stern rail with gate and 2 teak seats.
- Out board bracket and dinghy tow bars on stern rail.
- Fold down stainless steel with teak steps transom swim ladder.
- Stainless steel stem head fitting with bow roller.
- Anchor locker with flush mounted Jabsco ultra 7 high pressure anchor washdown pump accessible from a deck hatch in the forepeak.
- Lewmar electric windlass with up switch and separate remote control.
- 35LB CQR anchor.
- 55LB Kobra anchor.
- 55LB Delta anchor.
- Fortress FX23 anchor.
- 200 feet of 10mm galvanized chain (new 2012).
- 100 feet of rode.
- Double lifelines made of Dyna 1.
- Lifeline gate on starboard side.
- Wheel steering with elkhide on wheel.
- Dorade vent with mushroom vent and 12 volt outlet.
- Bimini (new 2012).
- Dodger (new 2012).
- "D" hooks for jack lines.
- 2 x Holmatro #44, 2 speed, ST, primary (new 2102).
- 2 x Anderson #46, 2 speed, ST, secondaries.
- 4 x Lewmar #40, 2 speed, ST, halyard and utility.
- 12volt system.
- 230volt, 50Hz system.
- Yanmar KMG65 transmission driven 3KW generator.
- 110volt and 240volt outlets throughout interior.
- Talon systems powered mounts in cockpit to accept all Talon accessories.
- All lights are LED
- Yanmar 80amp alternator.
- 3 x 8D house battery.
- Link 10 battery monitor.
- Separate remote start battery pack for emergency engine start power.
Sails and rigging
- Aluminum mast painted white.
- Aluminum boom painted white.
- Aluminum spinnaker pole with track on mast and line driver.
- Aluminum strut.
- Stainless steel rod rigging (new 2012).
- Aluminum shroud protectors.
- 1 x 19 wire stainless steel checkstays.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang.
- Reckmann headsail roller furling (new 2003 refurbished 2012
- Harken mainsail traveler
- 6 x purchase main sheet with 24 x fine adjuster.
- All Dynema and Spectra control lines (2012).
- Jib sheets controlled through adjustable barber hauler with Equiplight carbon blocks.
- Lazy jacks
- Mainsail cover.
- Boot at mast.
- North full batten Dacron Radian mainsail with 2 x reefs (new 2012).
- North furling Dacron Radian genoa with vertical battens and furling luff pad (new 2012).
- North Norlon FG2 gennaker with snuffer (new 2012).
- 3 x blade feathering Maxprop 21" with rope cutter.
- Katadyne Power Survivor 160E watermaker with silt reduction kit, 25 liters per hour, 12volt.
- Dometic VTD16K self contained air conditioner with smart start power controller, in-line UV filter for saloon and forward cabins.
- Alpine iDA-X100M marine radio with MC10 and KCE-422i remote control accessories.
- Alpine speakers in cockpit.
- Pioneer speakers in saloon.
- Force 10, LPG, BBQ grill.
- 2 x electric bilge pump.
- 2 x manual bilge pumps.
- Removable cockpit table.
- Jabsco pressure pump with hot and cold mixer faucet in aft lazarette for cockpit shower.
- Dock lines.
- Fenders with dark blue covers
- Cockpit cushions.
- Spacious cockpit locker with lockable stainless steel latches.
- Stainless steel dodger (new 2012).
- Stainless steel bimini (new 2012).
- Stainless steel Ionic fuel and water caps with waterproof magnetic locks.
- All hardware such as hinges, door handles and clothing hooks in 316 stainless steel (replaced with new 2012)
- Solas ORC Category 3 Flare kit.
- ACR GlobalFix iPro 406 28460 EPIRB categaory 1 rescue beacon wth auto release bracket, built in GPS and LED status display.
- Givens 6 person deluxe life raft in a valise fits in lazarette.
Emergency Grabkit in waterproof bag with: 2 x solar watermakers OSSUR0450, Box of pencils, Tin of assorted length and strength rubber bands, Assorted Fishhooks and lines, Daiwa Wilderness Aquadry Fish Net 60 cm, Bag assorted rags, cord and string, Repair kit for raft – Polymarine hypalon repair kit ML31.99.10G, 12 tins of spare water Water rations available in 1/2 litres (4x125ml sachets).OSSUR0040, Blocks of high energy concentrated fruit jellies – Glucose rations – Barley Sugar OSSUR0065, 2 x LED Lenser - Frogman Power Chip in Neon, 1 x ACR Firefly Plus – floating strobe and flashlight – Waterproof but torch not LED, Knife Gerber River-Shorty, Multitool Gerber flik, Sewing Kit, 2 pairs of Diving Gloves, Compass Plastimo Iris 50 yellow PL23117, Imray Plastic charts – 1x large area Atlantic/Caribbean and 1x eastern Caribbean, Whistle – orange plastic, Plastic Signalling Mirror with small hole in middle (the hole helps you aim the reflection of the sun) PL16193.
- Horseshoe life ring with light and drogue.
- 6 x Crewsaver life jackets with 3 point safety tethers.
- Race rescue knife mounted at helm.
- Jack lines.
- Fireboy CG2-075-FE241automatic fire extinguisher system in engine compartment.
Emergency Fuel Cut-off toggle in cockpit.
- 2 x fire extinguishers in forward and aft cabins.
- Fire blanket in galley.
- Adverc MG12L2AB twin battery visual alarm and buzzer.
- Emergency tiller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Nautor's Swan USA East
Swan 43 Yawl
English Harbour, Antigua & Barbuda
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Newport, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Wickford, RI, United States