- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Newburyport, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,995
PRICE REDUCED $10,000
OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD!
ALL OFFERS WELCOME!
JASBO is a Morgan 41' Out Islander sloop rigged sailing vessel that her second owner has lovingly taken care of. The boat is set up for a LIVE ABOARD and is a great cruising vessel. With 6' plus headroom throughout, her accommodations allow to sleep 4 in private staterooms with the Captains quarters having a queen berth with private head/shower and guest V-berth with queen bed also with private entrance to 2nd head/shower. She hosts a large, dry cockpit on the main deck for entertaining family or guests and is powered by a 44hp fuel efficient Yanmar. Call today to schedule a private showing!
Please contact Brandon Crigger at (978) 465-3022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41' 3''
Beam: 13' 10''
Draft: 4' 10''
Engine Type: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHBE
Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 44 hp
Engine Hours: 1,050
- 2 staterooms with private head/shower
- Queen Berth in Captains Quarters
- Queen Berth in Guest Stateroom with private head/shower
- Large Main Saloon with swivel chairs
- U-shape dinette table - seats 4
- 2 burner propane stove w/oven
- 5 cu ft A/C refrigerator - freezer/separate door
- Double sink w/faucet
- Microwave/combination conventional oven
- Ample storage with 6 cabinets and 10 drawers
- Teak Stemware Rack with acrylic glasses
Electronics & Navigation
- 2009 Garmin 545s GPS/Depth sounder
- 2009 Xantrex Freedom 30 Inverter/Charger
- 2009 Icom IC- M422 VHF Marine Radio w/cockpit mic
- Navco Belt Driven Auto Pilot
- 4 6 volt House Batteries
- 1 12 volt Starter Batteries
- Xantrex Freedom 30 Charger
- NEW 2016 Harken ESP Furler w/new head stay
- Full Batten Main Sail 380 sq ft
- 150% Genoa 500 sq ft
- I: 52'5
- J: 15.0'
- P: 45.5'
- E: 17.0'
- Bimini and Canvas
- Dodger and Canvas
- 13 '' TV w/digital antennae & dvd player
- CD player w/outside speakers
- 9' Carib-RIB inflatable w/ 15hp motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.