- View Full Specifications
Priced to SELL QUICKLY !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Punta Gorda, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
The Owners of "Mary Time" said we want her SOLD, Just Reduced $5000 to $69,900 !!!
"Mary Time" is an EXCELLENT example of the popular Island Packet 35 with a centerboard!! She has been VERY WELL maintained by her ONLY OWNER since she was new and it shows. All of her Teak is in the process of being refinished with Cetol, and the topsides are being Buffed and Waxed also. The hull was compounded, buffed and waxed in early 2016 and it still shines. She has only 1330 hours on her Yanmar 35 HP engine and was kept on Fresh Water the first three years after commissioning.
Here is some of the equipment and upgrades on "Mary Time":
- New 2014 Centerboard Kevlar control line and wire
- New 2015 Isinglass for the Dodger
- Auto-Helm Auto Pilot
- Speed and depth instruments
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- Avon Dinghy and Evinrude 8 HP outboard
- Digital Battery Monitor
Check out Full Specs for all the details....
Here is an excerpt for a review from Jack Hornor in a Boat US review:
"The Island Packet 35, designed by MIT-educated naval architect and company President Bob Johnson, was introduced in 1989, and it remained in production through 1994. In 1997, a slightly modified Island Packet 350 was introduced, but to avoid any possible confusion, I will confine my comments to the earlier of the two models.
I would characterize this design as a conservative, traditional cruiser that is likely to appeal to sailors more interested in comfort than speed made good to weather. The design has quite high freeboard and a high cabin trunk, but these features are disguised by a beautifully drawn sweeping sheerline and bowsprit, which make the boat look longer and lower than it really is............."
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BOAT, CONTACT:
LICENSED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL BROKER
CELL PHONE - (941) 916-2740
E-MAIL - RonV@PierOneYachtSales.com
Visit one of our 5 locations in Southwest Florida!
Please give Ron Vendegna a call for more information or to set up an appointment to see "Mary Time" at 941-916-2740 on his cell or the office at 941-639-7777. You can email me at Ronv@pieroneyachtsales.com
Please contact RON VENDEGNA 941-916-2740 at 941-639-7777
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet Yachts
Designer: Robert Johnson
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 17500 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: 3HM35F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1328
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Aluminum (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (48 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Aluminum (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Fully battened mainsail
Furling genoa - and Stay Sail
Refrigerator - Adler Barbour
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
The Tri-Cabin layout is ideally suited for extended cruising, two double berths one forward and one aft and the port settee makes up into another double berth, perfect when you have guests visit. There is an Abundance of Storage throughout the vessel which Island Packet is known for. There is a large head forward with separate stall shower and a huge well equipped Galley aft. The main salon has the dining table that folds up on the bulkhead with makes for a lot of room for entertaining or just relaxing in the main saloon.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Two ten pound aluminum propane tanks mounted in an exterior locker on deck.
- Propane safety solenoid
- Adler Barbour refrigeration.
- Pressure hot and cold water.
- Atwood six gallon electric hot water tank.
- Manual pump at galley sink
- Hideaway trash bin.
- Dry locker and ample cabinet space.
- Garmin 162 Chart plotter
- Autohelm ST 4000 Autopilot, new drive belt 2017
- Kenyon-Stowe Depth and Speed instruments
- Kenyon-Stowe Wind speed and direction, currently not operational
- ICOM VHF
- 110v as well as 12v systems
- Stainless A/C shore power 30 amp socket mounted in the cockpit.
- A/C outlets throughout, all GFIC protected.
- High output Balmar 100 amp alternator.
- Balmar MC-612 regulator
- Wired for a 300 amp hour house Gel Cell battery bank plus dedicated engine battery, currently it has on two Group 27 batteries and they were NEW in 2016
- Two battery switches isolate engine battery from house systems
- All through hull fittings are bonded with ships electrical system.
Sails and Rigging
- Fully batten main with two single line reefing points
- Dutchman System on the Main Sail
- Harken roller furling on 135% Genoa
- Staysail with self tending boom
- Sheets and lines lead back to cockpit
- Lewmar oversized winches, installed at the factory
- 1 x 19 wire stainless standing rigging.
- NEW 2016 mast boot
I: 44.30' / 13.50m
P: 37.50' / 11.43m
J: 17.00' / 5.18m
E: 14.00' / 4.27m
SA (Fore): 376.55 ft2 / 34.98 m2
SA (Main): 262.50 ft2 / 24.39 m2
- Bottom painted 2015, and currently stored on the hard
- All the Teak had 3 coats of Cetol and 2 coats of Cetol Gloss in January 2015 and is in the process of being done again and the Topsides are also being Buffed and Waxed
- Windlass with capstan, up relay, foot button on deck, currently not operational
- 44# Bruce anchor, 220’ 5/16 Hi-Test chain
- 35# CQR, 60’ 30' 5/16 chain and 200’ ½” rode
- Stainless bobstay
- Three Dorade vents
- Lifesling in cockpit
- Starboard sail locker has built-in divider to protect refrigeration compressor.
- Avon dinghy with 8 hp. Evinrude outboard
- Forespar Dinghy motor lift
- Stainless wheel at helm w/rack & pinion direct connect to top of rudder post.
- Richie compass mounted at helm.
- Teak drink holder with fold out cockpit table mounted on pedestal in cockpit
- Sunbrella pedestal cover.
- Whale manual bilge pump at helm.
- Centerboard control line at helm, Kevlar line and wire replaced 2014
- Closed cell cockpit cushions.
- Free-standing bimini/dodger with zippered connection.
- NEW 2014 Isinglass windshield on the dodger with connector to bimini
- Shower in cockpit
- Jabsco manual toilet
- “Y” valve enable pumping toilet into the tank or directly OB when off-shore
- Separate standup hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Shower sump plumbed to pump overboard, not into the bilge.
Engine Details, Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 3 cylinder 35 hp, freshwater cooled, diesel engine, with 1330 hours
- Racor fuel water separator filter
- Three blade bronze propeller
- New 2014 Packing Gland
- Two independent automatic bilge pumps
- One manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Spare 2 Blade Prop
"Mary Time" is ready to sail off into the sunset, and with the 3' 8" draft you can go almost anywhere, all you will need to do is add some updated electronics and provisions....!
She is currently stored on the hard and is ready for your inspection, her bottom was painted Spring 2015, the entire boat has been Buffed and Waxed and all the teak was done with Cetol in January 2015 and is in the process of being done again in March 2017.
The owners have completed their cruising dreams and they want "Mary Time" to have a NEW OWNER this spring we will accept all reasonable offers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from PIER ONE YACHT SALES
SP Pilothouse Cruiser
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Port Charlotte, FL, United States