- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 78,500
Great Mid Size Cruiser - Ready for Your Inspection
Solstice is a nice example of the Island Packet 35 and she has benefited from many upgrades and improvements such as New Electric Windlass, New Bottom Paint, New Dodger, New Batteries, Radar, Chart plotter and the list goes on.
The IP35 has as much room as some 38 foot sailboats and much more storage! It is a very capable cruiser as well as an excellent live aboard. She is easy to single-hand yet plenty of room for a couple or small family. Like all Island Packets she is rated “A”Ocean, and is known for its sea keeping ability, safety and quality construction.
Email at email@example.com Cell: 941.518.5614 Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments. This will ensure a broker awaits and you will have the opportunity to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details.
Please contact Mike Fauser at 941-776-0616 or 941-518-5614
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 17500 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3HM35F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (49 Gallons)
The vessel was completed in 1989 but little is known of the first owner.
The second owner, a retired U.S. Navy Captain, purchased her in 1993 and as you might expect, maintained her in excellent condition. He was kept in Newport, RI for several years and was sailed to Canada and the New England area, and copies of his log books are available to the new buyer. She was then sailed offshore, most of the way, to Ft. Pierce, FL where he would sail her to the Bahamas and the Keys.
The current owners purchased her in 2002 and explored the South Florida and the Keys and eventually moved her to the Destin, FL area. In 2006 she was moved to Bradenton, FL where she made several trips to the Keys, Dry Tortugas, also Ft. Myers, Apalachicola and numerable trips to Sarasota, St. Pete and Tampa Bay area. Complete log books, maintenance logs, and fuel logs are available.
The tri-cabin layout is ideally suited for extended periods aboard. The spacious forward master stateroom provides a wide V-berth, generous storage space, and a large cedar-lined hanging locker. Louvered doors to the head compartment and salon insure privacy and ventilation. Continuing aft, the head can be accessed from both the main salon and master stateroom. It features a separate shower stall complete with teak shower seat, curtain, and bulkhead-mounted shower unit. There is also a spacious vanity with stainless steel sink and plenty of light and ventilation from the port and overhead hatch. The large main salon includes facing settees, a fold-down bulkhead table (which hides a bottle and storage rack), and a pull-out berth on the port side to provide another double berth. The adjacent full-size nav. station faces aft for easy communication with the helm. It has a hinged top and storage tray underneath and a wide electronics cabinet outboard with large A/C and D/C control panel.
The huge wrap-around U-shaped galley is starboard aft. It is well-equipped, efficient and has a non-skid floor pattern to assure safe footing continuing out to the companionway. There is excellent access to the Yanmar engine on all sides with removable insulated panels on either side and behind the companionway ladder.
The aft stateroom is equally spacious with a large double berth, dressing seat, cedar-lined hanging locker, and ample storage lockers. Two ports and an overhead hatch also provide excellent light and ventilation.
- Cabin Top Air conditioner
- Dickenson Newport diesel heater (temporarily uninstalled)
- NEW Ronco polyethylene Holding tank 2012
- Raritan PHII Marine Toilet (rebuilt 2014)
There is plenty of counter space and storage. The non-skid on the sole works very well and makes sense. The overhead hatch is located underneath the dodger and can be kept open for ventilation even in bad weather.
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Three Burner Princess Seaward Propane Stove with Oven
- 12v Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer
- Hot and Cold Pressure water
- Water heater in 2006
- Expansive storage for dishes, pots, and pans
Navigation & Electrical Equipment
- Furuno Radar
- Garmin 478 GPS/Chart Plotter with Sirius/XM Weather Radar and radio
- SGC SSB Radio with insulated backstay antenna
- Autohelm ST 4000
- Data Marine Depth, Speed, Wind.
- ICOM VHF radio at Nav Station
- ICOM VHF at Helm
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo
- ACR 406 MHz EPIRB
- Ritchie Compass
- Firdell Blipper radar deflector
- Full 110V and 12 V systems with Circuit breakers
- Balmar High output Alternator
- Newmar Multi Stage Battery Charger
- 110v and 12v Breaker panel at Nav station.
- New Lifeline AGM Batteries (2015)
- Full interior lights and navigation lights.
- Shore power cord
- Numerous 110v outlets
Sails & Rigging
Solstice is cutter rigged with an extruded aluminum keel stepped mast and boom. She has all lines led aft for safety along with single line reefing for the main.
- Cutter Rig Sabre Sails in excellent condition (Main, Genoa, Staysail) 2003
- Tides Marine mainsail track and slide system (2008)
- Jiffy Reefing Main sail with Lazy Jacks
- Standing Rigging replaced (2006)
- 4:1 Mainsheet Traveler Control
- Mid Boom Sheeting
- Manual Boom Vang
One has clear walkways forward, good hand rails and an excellent anchoring platform.
- New Pettit Trinidad SR Bottom Paint (2015)
- New Maxwell Electric Windlass (2015)
- 35 lb CQR w 180 ft. of Chain
- Claw anchor 30ft. of chain and 300' 5/8" rode
- 9 ft. Seaworthy Inlatable dinghy with 3.5 HP Mercury 4 Stroke outboard (2014)
- New Dodger 2015
- New Bimini in 2013
- Four person Life raft
- New Lifelines in 2006
- Garhauer Outboard Motor Lift (2008)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Shower
- Whaler Manual Bilge pump
- Dinghy Davits
- Dorade vents
- Lifesling Man overboard system
- Magma Gas Grill (rebuilt 2015)
- 3HM35 Yanmar Diesel with 2415 Hours
- New Racor Spin on Fuel filter (2014)
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS ISLAND PACKET 35'!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Fort Pierce, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Ruskin, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
St. Augustine, FL, United States