- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 34,999
REDUCED Jan 2017 to $34999
OCT. 2016: NEW BOTTOM JOB & EXTERIOR WOOD REFINISHED!!
Great Boat With Nice Features!
Roller Furling Genoa
New Bimini (All Canvas Re-Done!)
Fully Battened Mainsail w/Lazy Jacks & Stackpack
Cruising Spinnaker (2007)
Full Electronics Including Radar, GPS, Chartplotter, ICOM M802 SSB & More
Updated Bluetooth Audio System
And Much More!
The Island Packet 27 is an amazing little pocket cruiser with "Big Boat" features and handling. This bluewater capable boat has handsome traditional styling with a modern full keel and versatile rig that combine to give her a safe and comfortable ride. The wide bowsprit anchor platform, raised bulwarks, full length handrails and double lifelines make for secure work on deck. The roomy cockpit has plenty of room to sail, entertain or just relax with your family and friends. The com spacious interior feature much more elbow room and storage than you would expect. She is a perfect cruiser for a couple or family with room to sleep 6.
These fine boats are a real joy to own and sail.
See the full specifications for more details and call today!
Little Yacht Sales and Texas Power Yachts are the Brokerage Leaders on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact Central Listing Agent: Kent Little, CPYB
Over 30 Years of Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line: 713-817-7216
Florida Licensed for over 20 years #1815 1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat, Power or Sail, and would like Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat and someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 24 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 26 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Ballast: 3000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 38 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (51 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Roomiest 27 footer you will find. Larger than most 30 footers. 6'2" headroom with berths for six.
The forward cabin features a large V-Berth with storage beneath, an overhead hatch and shelves port & starboard. Aft to starboard is the head compartment with stainless steel sink, large vanity, hot/cold pressurized shower, cedar-lined locker and marine toilet with fold up teak shower seat.
The spacious main salon features a bulkhead mounted drop leaf table which can expand to stretch across to service both settees. Overhead handrails insure safety while underway. Both port and starboard settee berths have teak cabinets and book shelves outboard and additional storage areas under and behind the cushions.
To port, beside the companionway steps, there is a L-shaped galley featuring a large refrigerator/freezer, pressurized hot/cold water with additional manual water pump and a two-burner alcohol stove with cutting board top, stainless steel sink and ample storage space.
Aft to starboard is a surprisingly large quarter berth with full length shelf above and storage beneath.
- Custom upholstery and linens
- Peek-a-boo port light covers for privacy
- Hideaway trash bin
- Air Conditioning and Heater when connected to shore power
All navigation equipment linked through SeaTalk.
- Raymarine E80 Color Chartplotter Mounted on Swing-Away Bracket w/Gulf of Mexico Chart Cartridge (New in 2006)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed, Depth (New in 2006)
- Raymarine 4kW Radome on Kato S/S Mast-mount (New in 2006)
- ICOM M-802 SSB w/ Auto Antenna Tuner (New in 2006)
- RAM Microphone at Helm (New in 2007)
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ DSC linked to GPS w/ PA, Horn
- GPS Receiver
- Tri-color masthead light
- Radar reflector
- Ritchie Compass, Pedestal Mount compass at helm
- Upgraded Bluetooth Audio System
- Four BOSE speakers (2 in cockpit, 2 in cabin)
- (2) Recent/Upgraded Batteries
- Wind Generator on SS pole
- Automatic battery charger
- Two 50' shore power cords
- High output alternator
- 12v Cabin lights
- Engine room light
- AC/DC circuit breaker panel w/ ampere meters and battery switch
- 12v Cabin fans (3)
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
- Bottom job & Exterior Wood just done (Oct. 2016)
- Canvas re-done recently – Bimini, Stackpack, Genoa UV Cover
- Cockpit sunshade panels
- Cockpit table
- CQR primary anchor with chain and rode
- Plow anchor as secondary with chain and rode
- Bow Sprit w/ two anchor rollers
- Wheel steering
- Fenders and dock lines
- Swim ladder
- Martek SS dinghy davits w/ 6:1 tackle (New in 07 with 370# capacity)
- Foredeck light
- Nine opening SS ports w/ removable screens
- Two deck hatches
- Cockpit shower
- SS Propane BBQ with sunbrella cover (Force 10)
- Cabin top hand rails
- Rub rails
- Seven SS mooring cleats
- Double lifelines
- Two sided gates
- Life sling
- Life jackets
- USCG signal kit (flares, etc)
- Auto bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
Sails & Rigging
All lines lead to cockpit.
- Fully battened mainsail
- Spare mainsail
- Genoa on Schafer roller furling
- Cruising Spinnaker (2007)
- Port/starboard preventer lines
- Spinnaker halyard and tack line
- Stackpack mainsail cover (2012)
- Lazy Jacks (2012)
- Double jiffy reefing
- Boom vang
- Two Lewmar #16 ST primaries
- Two Lewmar #8 on coach roof
- One Lewmar #8 on mast
- Two winch handles
- Mainsheet traveler
- SS wire standing rigging
- Forespar line controlled whisker pole w/ stanchion mounts
- Anodized aluminum single spreader mast
- Insulated backstay
Updates Since 2012
- New/Upgraded Batteries
- All Canvas Re-Done – New Bimini, New Stackpack, New Genoa UV Cover
- Upgraded Bluetooth Audio System
- New Lines
Additional Equipment/Maintenance Since 2012
- Extra Mainsail
- Full Engine Service w/New Exhaust Elbow
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States