- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 84,900
Space and comfort, great performance under sail or power, the Irwin 43 Mark III offers much to delight the cruising sailor! Ted Irwin drew boats, oversaw production personally and, though not doing production boats, still supports the fleet. This example is very well equipped and shows well, with a full complement of manuals and documentation for all systems aboard. She's dry stored here and only waiting for you to arrive!
Don Brame is well known cruiser around the Sea of Cortez and Brisa & Don are respected members in the San Carlos community. Anything you need or are looking for in San Carlos, please stop in and see Brisa or Don, they have contact numbers for most anything you will need. Don is on the vessel All the Way and is on the VHF net @ 0800 hrs ch 72 everyday and Don is also the local boaters weather person. San Carlos Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina San Carlos Loc-3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-8558-GOSAIL (46-7245)
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Don Cell 044-622-112-1861
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's never been easier!
Please contact Don Brame at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- LOA: 45'6"
- LWL: 35'6"
- BEAM: 13'7"
- DRAFT: 6'
- BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 58'
- BALLAST: 7,000 lbs. (lead)
- DISPLACEMENT: 26,000 lbs.
- ENGINE: Yanmar
- ENGINE HP: 66
- ENGINE MODEL: 4JH-HTE
- ENGINE HOURS: 3,266
- CRUISING SPEED: 7 kts.
- MAX SPEED: 8.5 kts.
- FUEL: 105 US gal.
- WATER: 136 US gal.
- HOLDING: (1) 30 US gal.
The roomy, bright interior Irwin's are known for! The forward stateroom has a vee berth double, storage in lockers, drawers and bins. Next aft is the head with separate shower. The salon features an L-shaped settee to port with oval table and a starboard settee. The U-shaped galley is to port next to the companionway. The nav station is at the forward end of the walk-through; there's room to read full sized charts and lots of storage. The aft master stateroom has a center-line queen berth, a vanity and extensive storage in hanging lockers, drawers and bins. The master head has a separate shower. Sheets, towels and bedding are included.
- REFRIGERATION/FREEZER: Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine
- WATER HEATER: 6-gal. SS 120vAC with engine loop (New)
- STOVE: Seaward SS 3-burner with oven and broiler (LPG)
- MICROWAVE: GE Space Saver
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H-C with manual foot pump
- OTHER: Lots of counter space and storage; Magma BBQ (LPG); includes pots, pans, dishes, flatware and small appliances.
- HF RADIO-Ham/SSB: Icom IC-M706
- SSB TUNER: SGC-230 automatic
- STEREO: Kenwood AM/FM/CD with changer
- TV/DVD/VCR: Sharp combo
- RADAR: Autohelm ST50 (16-mi.) with alarm
- VHF: Uniden
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION/DEPTH: Tack Tech wireless
- AUTO PILOT: Alpha Marine Systems 4404 with remote
- KNOT METER: Yes
- GPS: Furuno Navigator GP-30
- COMPASS: Ritchie 4"
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/120vAC
- BATTERIES: (4) Trojan 125 6-volt deep cycle
- TOTAL AMP HOURS: 500
- SMART REGULATOR: Balmar
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- SOLAR PANELS: (3) with regulator
- BATTERY MONITOR: Heart Link 10
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 50' 30-amp
- INVERTER: StatPower 1,500-watt
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC
- ALTERNATOR: Balmar high-output (100-amp), spare 125-amp
- BATTERY CHARGER: ProTech 1240I Plus 30-amp
- OTHER: ShopVac
Sails & Rigging
TOTAL SAIL AREA: 969 sq. ft.
- SAILS: Main, Genoa
- PRIMARY SAILMAKER: Sails East Ltd.
- BOOM VANG: Yacht Rod hard vang
- MAST: Aluminum, keel stepped
- STANDING RIGGING: SS wire
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Yes
- LINES LED AFT: Halyards
- ROLLER FURLING: Hood
- WINCHES: (2) Barient #27 2-spd. ST, (2) Barient #17 ST, (1) Barlow #6
- OTHER: Lazy jacks
Deck & Ground Tackle
- ANCHORS: (1) 44# Delta with 200' chain and 50' line rode, (1) 33# Bruce, (1) Dantorth-type with chain and line rode (stern)
- TOE RAILS: Teak (painted)
- LADDERS: Boarding, swim
- BOW PULPIT: SS with teak platform
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lofrans Tigre 1000 (12vDC)
- DINGHY & MOTOR: West Marine soft bottom aluminum floor new in 2014, Mercury 9.9-hp outboard
- ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER: Double SS
- DINGHY DAVITS: Manual on SS radar arch
- LIGHTS: Deck-mount nav, spreader, foredeck
- DECK WASHDOWN: Fresh and saltwater
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger, bimini with full SunShade enclosure, port covers
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: Vinyl-clad SS wire on SS stanchions, with SS rails from midship to stern pulpit
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral non-skid
- GATES: P&S
- OTHER: Full cockpit cushions, (3) plastic jerry cans
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- AIR CONDITIONING: Samsung domestic-type with hatch mount
- PROPELLER: Bronze three-blade
- BILGE PUMPS: (1) Automatic, (2) Whale Gusher manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Bronze
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Halon automatic (out of certification), (4) manual dry chemical
- FUEL FILTER: Racor
- STEERING: Wheel, cable to quadrant
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: Diesel, LPG
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- TRANSMISSION: Yanmar
- HEAD TYPE: (2) Direct discharge
- HOLDING TANK: Electric and manual pumpout
- WATERMAKER: Aquamarine (500 g.p.d.)
- OTHER: PSS dripless shaft log
- LIFE JACKETS: (2) Type II, (3) inflatable harness-type
- EPIRB: ACR RLB-32 406mHz Category II
- LIFE SLING: Yes
- LIFE RING: Yes
- USCG SAFETY PACKAGE: Yes (out of date)
Owners report the following: Flares out of date, extinguishers not tagged
Owners' personal effects, vinyl-transfer Northwest native symbols on hull
Video of Boat
For a nice video of this Irwin please click on the link below
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mazatlan Marine Center SA de CV
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
500 Express Cruiser
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
San Carlos, Guaymas,, Mexico