Feeling 326, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
|Click on image to enlarge |
Interested in this boat?
Tel: +353 (0)1 2802020
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 29,500 Tax Paid (US$ 31,895)
Feeling 326, fin keel built 1989. Accom for 4/6 in 2 cabins and saloon.18hp Volvo. Full nave gear incl Radar, Autopilot. A well cared for and equipped example of one of Feelings most popular models.
Please contact Joe Hill at +353 (0)87 215 6249
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Harle & Mortain
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 3 kgs
Ballast: 1 kgs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1989
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 35
Fuel Tanks: 22
Wind speed and direction
Genoa - x 3
Battened mainsail - x 3
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- Accom for 4/6 in 2 cabins & saloon.
- 2 berth in forward cabin making into a double.
- Storage port and starboard.
- Storage under berth.
- 4 inch thick foam cushions with good quality covering material.
- Opening deck hatch with fixed ventilator.
- One opening portlight in hull. 2 lights.
- Hanging locker/storage. Door to saloon.
- Shoe locker. One seat with cushion.
- Storage shelf over foot of berth.
- The cabin is fully trimmed to a high standard of finish
- Heads compartment to starboard.
- Door to saloon. Washbasin with pressurised hot and cold water supply.
- 2 mirrors. Wet locker. Marine WC with antisyphon devices.
- Shower with teak grating. Opening portlight.
- Storage cupboard above and below sink.
- Fully trimmed cabin to a high standard of finish.
- Double berth in aft cabin to port + cushioned seat all covered in 4 thick foam
- with good quality covering material.
- Hanging locker and storage.
- U-shaped galley with gimballed cooker oven, grill and 2 burners.
- 120 litre capacity ice box with drain and control panel.
- 2 stainless steel sinks.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Hand pump for second water supply.
- Hand pump for saltwater supply.
- Storage locker under sinks with wastebin.
- Opening portlight.
- Fitted tops to sink with cutting board.
- Storage above cooker and electric fridge.
- The galley is fully trimmed to high standard of finish.
- Electric lights in deckhead, bulkhead,
- bunk lights and galley lights.
2 x new batteries 2011
Comes with her own cradle
Full "sail ready" inventory
|Interested in this boat? Tel: +353 (0)1 2802020|
Other Boats from MGM Boats
View all Boats from MGM Boats
28 Metre Yacht
British Virgin Islands