Beautiful rare Canadian Elm woods warm the interior of OZARK LADY. A rich new décor scheme envelops you in an endless sense of curiosity with accents of burlwood and granite highlighted by a custom Lite-Touch lighting system. She hosts eight owners and guests and four crew.
Crew accommodations include two cabins aft with twin upper/lower berths, attached heads and a dinette/lounge area with kitchenette facilities.
A new queen berth guest stateroom has been added aft of the wheel house, featuring excellent storage, entertainment center, spacious head with shower and windows adding great natural light.
The air conditioned and oversized wheelhouse offers a spectacular view with matchless design detail. Three new custom Stidd high/low helm seats, large lounge seat with table and additional seating are richly upholstered in custom leather. Storage is found in drawers aft of the lounges. An all new redesigned helm console has been built to house a new state of the art electronics package. The aft wheelhouse features a Subzero refrigerator and chart table with storage.
The exquisitely detailed and recently extended teak aft observation deck offers a breathtaking view from the yacht's exterior as well as storage for the yacht tender and lift system. On both port and starboard sides of the observation deck, polished stainless steel safety rails lead to the foredeck. Lighted stairs lead down to the cockpit or by ladder you may enter the remarkable flybridge.
OZARK LADY's outstanding flybridge, with its panoramic view, accommodates twenty people and comfortably seats twelve. The bridge features electronic monitoring control panels for engines, start and stop buttons, electric control heads, bow thruster controls, fuel and steering systems. An additional aft control station was recently added for docking purposes.
The very spacious 19' x 12' cockpit with handsome teak decking includes under deck refrigerated live bait well, storage lockers port and starboard, transom door and tackles drawers. Other features include Marquipt boarding brackets, a new built-in swim platform and a Christian Steen warping windlass with portable floor switch. Comforts include enclosed cabinets, ice maker, top loading custom refrigerated beverage box, three built-in custom freezers and double Jennair grill with storage beneath.
The under deck lazarette has ample storage adjacent to machinery space that includes steering pumps, bilge pumps, refrigeration compressors and live bait well pump. Convenient access is provided to both the main salon and crew's quarters with stairs leading to the flybridge and observation deck.
The incredible main salon is highlighted by expansive windows offering breathtaking water views. New fabrics, furniture, carpet, new Lite-Touch lighting system, custom designed sofas and sculptured back lit crown moldings provide unsurpassed comfort. New glass and wood tables reflect light creating spectacular colors. The flowing staircase leads up to the wheelhouse or down to the crew's quarters and engine room. A new entertainment center with plasma TV and bar has been added for total convenience.
Custom glass panels divide the main salon from the dining salon. This area includes a fabulous oval table accommodating ten guests comfortably. Fine china, crystal, flatware and lines are securely concealed within the handsomely crafted matching buffets. A custom hand painted overhead lighting soffit has been built for added ambiance.
Handsome Canadian Elm frames the companionway leading from the dining salon forward to the contemporary galley with sleek new cabinets and countertops. The galley is well outfitted with all new appliances designed for entertaining and long passages.
The guest and owner's staterooms are located forward. Guests will be pampered by all new fabrics carpeting in both guest staterooms. Canadian elm mirrored bulkheads en suite baths with new fixtures, counter and cabinets create comfortable and spacious accommodations.
Included in each stateroom; granite top custom night stand, two oversized twin beds with Tivoli lighting beneath, cedar lined wardrobes and separate air conditioning and heating controls. Custom wall coverings and spectacular marble are found in the guest baths. An oversized shower, polished chrome fixtures, marble vanity with double lavatories and lighted mirror medicine cabinets are additional features.
The owner's suite is all the way forward and boasts a king size bed with custom headboard creating a spectacular piece of art. Meticulous craftsmanship is apparent in the new cabinetry highlighted by custom his and her armoires. The state of the art sound system includes stereo/receiver/CD and Plasma television. Note: All the new stone and wood work are all high tech, light weight composites for weight reduction and strength.
The oversized his and her master bath is most inviting with breathtaking marble and glass work. An oversized shower for two divides both his and her baths. Glamorous vanities custom wall coverings coordinate with fabrics in master suite and fixtures enrich the lavish marble vanity tops.
- (2) Sub Zero refrigerators
- New Thermador oven
- Kitchen trash compactor
- 5 - Burner Miele electric stove top
- Sharp convection oven (NEW)
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Anschutz Pilotstar-D auto pilot w/ outdoor repeater on flybridge
- New Furuno GPS/chartplotter
- Simrad RA714CA X-band radar with ARPA
- Furuno FR-1430DS S-band radar color display
- Furuno NX500 Navtex receiver
- Northstar 951 GPS
- Weather Fax
- (3) ICOM M127 VHF radios - (2) #125
- ICOM SSB radio with remote head on flybridge
- Furuno FCV 1000 color fish finder
- Brooks & Gatehouse HS921 Speed/depth/temp/wind speed indicator with 8 display heads
- (4) Control stations including 3 on flybridge for stabilizers
- Koop-Nautic 3 axis control system for stabilizers with automatic neutral & Astern lockout for 11' fins
- Anschutz digital gyrocompass with fluxgate backup
- Sony CDXC460 AM/FM/CD stereo system
- Bose entertainment system 2010
- Elbex 5 camera security system w/ color quad, 13" Sony monitor in wheelhouse
- Comprehensive DMP shipboard monitoring system w/ dual 15" flat panel monitors in wheelhouse and redundant monitor in engineers quarters
- Nauticomp - (2) on flybridge and (2) bridge
- Dual bright-screen monitors on flybridge allows for monitoring any combination of the radar
- DMP system
- (2) 60kW Northern Lights generators (NEW 2010)
- Hours: 1,000
- New generator controls (2009)
- 75 kVA Atlas shore power system with smart box and seamless transfer controller
- (2) Lamarche 12V and 24V battery charging systems
- Trace 1.5kW UPS w/31 hours runtime of critical AC power device system
- Emergency backup 24 VDC battery bank
- Installed by Tess Marine Electrical
- All new batteries 2012
DECK & HULL
- Novurania 18’ 2005 with 90 Honda 4-cycle
- Twin 4HP heavy duty Christian Steen windlass
- (2) 300lb anchors
- New Quantum Marine QR7000 custom articulating deck crane w/ RF controls and 32' extension
- Five trumpet Kahlenberg Horns with synchronous light and fog timer
- ½" Thick safety glass throughout
- (2) Avon 8-man life rafts - (service 2012)
- Marquipt tide ride boarding ladder
- Swim platform and to light name boards
- Addition of 4' swim platform for easy access to water and boarding. Includes fold down cleats and mooring whip sockets
- Replaced Trico Pneumatic Wiper System with state of the art Exalto system
- Carbon fiber mast installed to reduce weight aloft and shadowing of antenna
- 3M Thinsulate product replaces old fiberglass insulation in all areas opened during refit. A double layer was used throughout the master stateroom (1999)
- All tanks opened, cleaned, white blasted and coated (1999)
- New Awlgrip from keel to waterline (2012)
- New carpet (2010)
- New upholstery (2010)
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
- Halon fire suppression system
- Akerboom oil bath shaft enclosures
- Tenfjord steering system
- Microphor head systems
- Petrometer fuel and water tank level indicating system
- (2)Water makers upgraded to give a total output of 2400 GPD model #KJ101
- Increased size of domestic water supply heater and installed anti-scald device. Installed dedicated water heater for laundry service
- Alpha Laval MAB104 centrifuge rebuilt to "like new"
- 25 ton, 5 stage chill water unit with hydromatic control unit and frequency drives
- (2) 5 kW fresh air makeup units installed to pre-treat all make-up air
- Extensive replacement of existing chill water lines with new metric copper
- All air handlers in living quarters have been replaced with new units (2008)
- All thermostats have been upgraded to Temp Wise digital control heads
- Additional BTU capacity added to engine room and forward below decks storage area (1999)
- All air handlers will have high efficiency allergy 2000 return air filters
- New Lite-Touch lighting control system throughout (1999)
- The latest in Fiber optic technology utilized in salon/bar/dining area lighting
OZARK LADY is without a doubt the finest yacht in her class on the water today. OZARK LADY offers a buyer the opportunity to purchase a modern, completely updated Feadship at half the cost of replacement. A must see.