- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- New Bern, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,000
If you are looking for a well equipped, continuously upgraded, comfortable, quality built center cockpit cruiser that is READY TO GO NOW, you need to seriously consider this Endeavour 42. This loaded and well maintained vessel will be hard to beat. She has great accommodations for the cruiser and/or live aboard below, while having a performance oriented underbody. The spacious aft master suite features a walk around queen berth with private head and stall shower. Large V-berth forward with head and stall shower. Two straight settees in the salon both pull out to double berths, providing comfortable sleeping accommodations for 6.
"HARMONY II" is a WELL-EQUIPPED cruiser that's received above average care. She has a 2006, 75 HP Yanmar Diesel. Her equipment includes an 8 kw diesel generator, 2-zone AC with reverse-cycle heat, separate freezer and refrigeration compartments, roller furling Genoa and Staysail, lazy jack system. She comes with a 10' RIB dinghy with 9.9 HP OB that gets you to and from the boat when you are cruising. Plus she has a excellent electronics package with many functional upgrades!. Please see "Full Specs" for complete details on this nice boat.
NOTICE TO BUYERS. NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!!.. For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at mike@neptuneYachtSales.com
NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!!
For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker.
Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@Neptuneyachtsales.com
Please contact Mike Wood at 252-571-3505
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 25000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2006
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3072
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Sleeps 6-8 in a beautifully appointed center cockpit layout with walk through passage. Notable features include large V-berth, Owners cabin with a walk around queen berth, 2 convertible berths in the main salon, four cedar lined hanging lockers; functional NAV station, and two private heads with stall showers.
• Owners Stateroom:
• Queen size island berth with access from three sides.
• 6'3" headroom
• Four drawers.
• Counter space outboard of berth port & starboard with storage under and book shelves over.
• Large opening hatch 27" x 27" over Queen Island berth.
• All drawers have drop-lip locking to prevent opening when vessel is heeled • Private head with shower. Entry from owners stateroom only.
• Full length port and starboard lockers. Aromatic cedar lined and louvered for ventilation.
• Six Bomar opening ports provide cross ventilation.
• All lockers are fully lined
• Full length Mirror.
• Three overhead dome lights.
Two full length settees (port & starboard) with large drawers under. Both easily convert (pull out) to double berths..
• Stowage behind seat backs.
• Twin level book stowage shelves are located port & starboard above settee berths.
• Starboard side double hanging locker lined in aromatic cedar.
• Teak drop leaf centerline main salon table serves a party of six comfortably from both settee berths.
An offshore passage galley is positioned portside amidship with a large functional counter top, locker space over and under and three large drawers.
• Separate Sea Frost refrigerator and freezer compartments fully insulated
• Large inboard island provides extra work space.
• Twin centerline 10" deep S/S sinks.
• (New Never Used) Gimbaled 3 burner stainless steel propane stove with oven.
• 12 gallon hot water heater.
• Microwave oven.
• Large pot & pan lockers.
- Garmin 4208 Color Radar/Chartplotter
- Garmin 192-C Chartplotter
- Raymarine underdeck SmartPilot Autopilot
- Raymarine ST-60 Knot Depth& Wind Instruments Meters
- Icom M-802 SSB Radio with Tuner
- Raymarine Ray-218 VHF Radio
- Icom Handheld VHF
- Raymarine Ray-101 Handheld VHF
- Panasonic AM/FM/CD XM Stereo System
- 8 KW Generator (Refurbished 3/2016)
- (2) 30 Amp Shore power plugs and power cords
- Xantrex 3 stage Battery Charger with remote monitoring panel
- (6) Gel Cell House Batteries
- (2) 250 Watt Solar Panels (500 Watts Total)
- Solar Panel Charger controller
Sails and Rigging
- Full Batten Mainsail with Lazy Jacks
- Main Sail Cover (New 2016)
- 135% on Roller Furling System
- Staysail on Roller furling System and Hoyt Self-Tending Boom
- Self tailing cockpit winches
- 56lb Bruce Anchor
- Lewmar Stainless Steel Vertical Windlass (New (6/2013)
- 150' 5/16" Chain Rode (New 6/2013)
- Dodger and Bimini & SAIL STAC-PAK (New 6/2016)
- West Marine 10'3" Dinghy (New 12/2010)
- Stainless Dinghy Davits (New 10/2012)
- Yamaha 9.9 OB 2 stroke (2008)
- OB Engine lift (New 10/2012)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Teak Cockpit table
- Custom Back rest
- (2) Air Conditioning Reverse Cycle Heat systems (New 7/2013)
- Six person OFF SHORE life raft in cradle (New 10/2009 NEVER DEPLOYED)
- Coast Guard Saftey Equipment
- New 1/2-inch glass for hatches installed (8/2014)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.