- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pocasset, MA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 86,000
If you are looking to head south on a clean, spacious and comfortable 42' center-cockpit vessel, SNOWFLAKE may be your boat. Here is an excellent opportunity to purchase a two-owner Endeavour with numerous upgrades including a 74 hp Yanmar with only 350 hours (larger than standard 60 hp), a 1999 Northern Lights 6.2 kw generator, two zone 24,000 BTU air conditioning, 12V Adler Barbour refrigeration, and 110V Sea Frost freezer, electric genoa sheet winches for easy handling, and ICOM SSB radio, electric windlass, and Caribe inflatable with 18 hp outboard. Her present owners purchased the boat in 1998 and have cruised south once to the Bahamas, otherwise sailing her in New England waters. Due to advancing years, they desire a prompt sale and have just dropped their asking price by $13,000 to $86,000. They report SNOWFLAKE is a fast sailer with a high aspect rig, and easy to handle roller furling headsails. Please note this vessel is very clean, and systems show excellent care and maintenance (this vessel has not been chartered). Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Endeavour Yacht Company, Key Largo, FL
Designer: J. Ventijn
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 61 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 74 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 4JH-HTBE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 74 HP
HULL & DECK:
• White hull, double green cove and boot stripes, green bottom.
• Beige non-skid decks.
• Solid fiberglass hull with coring used above waterline.
• Moderate draft long modified full keel with encapsulated lead ballast.
• Varnished exterior Cetol trim.
• Edson wheel steering.
• S/S bow pulpit and stern rail.
• Double lifelines with gates port and starboard.
• Double S/S anchor roller.
• Recessed foredeck anchor locker, divided for separate rodes.
• Simpson Lawrence Seawolf electric horizontal anchor windlass.
• Midship cleats.
• 6 Atkins & Hoyle aluminum framed overhead hatches.
• All thru-hulls are Marelon and bronze ball valves.
• 14 Lewmar opening ports with screens.
• S/S & teak transom mounted boarding ladder.
• Garhauer S/S outboard motor hoist.
• Kato S/S dinghy davits.
• Two solar vents on overhead hatches.
Fuel: 75 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 175 gallons in twotanks.
Holding: yes, 2 poly tanks; forward head has 2-12V macerator pumps.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• 2011 new Yanmar 74 hp 4JH-HTBE diesel, 4 cylinder turbo-charged, FWC, with approximately 350 hours.
• Kanzaki KM4-A reduction gear.
• Fiberglass muffler.
• Perko sea strainer.
• Spartan bronze stuffing box.
• S/S shaft; prop.
• Exhaust mixing valve - replaced 2010.
Cruising speed: 7.6-7.8 knots @ 2800 RPM.
Maximum speed: 8.2 knots @ 3400 RPM.
• 12V DC system/110V AC system.
• 5 batteries (1 for windlass, 2 start, 2 house) with battery selector switches (2-8D batteries aft; 1-8D battery forward for windlass; 1 Group 24 for engine start; 1 Group 24 for generator start) - 3-8D batteries to be replaced spring 2017.
• 55 amp Hitachi alternator for engine start; 2nd 130 amp Balmar alternator.
• SALT energy monitoring system.
• 110V AC system works off dockside power or generato.
• Marine Air 24,000 BTU 110V air conditioning, 2 zone.
• 1999 Northern Lights 6.2kw generator, with 1935 hours, mounted forward of the engine below the companionway entrance (generator is in quiet engine box).
• 12V/110V circuit breaker panels.
• 2-30 amp circuites.
• 2 shore power cords.
• 6 gallon hot water heater.
• Furuno 1700 chartplotter/radar display.
• Standard Horizon depthsounder.
• Kenyon/Stowe knotmeter - not working.
• Brookes & Gatehouse VHF with it's own separate antenna.
• Intercom with nav station.
• Binnacle compass.
• Furuno 1833 radar with ARPA capability (can track 10 other vessel's speed, course and closest point of approach).
• ICOM IC-710 SSB radio.
• ICOM AT-130 antenna tuner.
• 2012 Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF radio transceiver, with antenna.
• ACR RLB-32 406 mhz EPIRB (battery may need charging).
• Sleeps 6-7 in a very attractive interior of varnished teak with light green velour type cushions.
• Forward cabin with vee berth, shelves above, port and starboard, and storage below.
• Next aft to port is the enclosed head with separate stall shower, with access from main or forward cabin, and a Raritan PH-11 manual head.
• Opposite to starboard are two hanging lockers.
• Aft is the main salon with settees port and starboard; the port settee pulls out to make a double berth.
• Centerline varnished teak table with two drop leaves.
• Nav station is further aft to starboard, facing outboard, with swivel seat.
• Galley aft to port in passageway.
• Aft cabin features a centerline queen berth with ensuite head with separate stall shower, Raritan W.C, numerous drawers and storage, and sink.
• Varnished teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- Flat Screen TV & DVD player.
• Longitudinal galley in passageway to aft cabin.
• Icebox with 110V Seafrost coldplate refrigerator/freezer; 12V Adler Barbour refrigeration system.
• Galley Maid three burner S/S propane stove with oven.
• Quasar microwave oven.
• Double S/S sink with hot and cold pressurized water.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• 788 sq. ft. sail area.
• Fully battened UK mainsail with two reefs and Dutchman system.
• 2011 135% Squeteague roller furling genoa.
• 2000 135% roller furling genoa.
• 2000 roller furling storm jib.
• Harken roller furling system for headsails.
• Double spreader Isomat aluminum mast, stepped on keel.
• Green sailcover.
• Chainplates have been rebedded.
• Two Lewmar electric #54 S.T. two speed genoa sheet winches (can be manually operated).
• Barient #21 S.T. mast-mounted genoa halyard winch; Barient #27 S.T winch at cockpit.
• Main halyard and reefing lines are led aft to cockpit.
• S/S rod rigging with chrome bronze turnbuckles.
• Caribe RIB with 18 hp Nissan outboard (both approximately 10 years old; Caribe has been patched and is in fair condition; engine is excellent).
• Polyplanar AM/FM stereo with six speakers.
• TV & VCR.
• 2000 green cockpit Dodger.
• 2000 green bimini.
• 3 sided cockpit curtain enclosure connects bimini and Dodger (plastic in enclosure and Dodger fine condition).
• Closed cell cockpit cushions.
• Edson teak cockpit table with two leaves.
• Whale manual bilge pump.
• 45 lb CQR plow anchor with 150' chain rode.
• Danforth anchor with chain and 200' nylon rode.
• Small Danforth hook anchor.
• Masthead lighting arrestor.
• Horseshoe buoy.
• 4 fenders; 8 docklines; S/S fender holders.
• 3 fire extinguishers.
• Automatic engine room fire extinguisher.
• 4 life jackets.
• 2 spotlights.
• LPG storage locker on aft port deck; 2-20 lb tanks.
• Radar reflector.
• Emergency tiller.
• EXCLUSIONS: PERSONAL TOOLS & BOOKS.
COMMENTS: If you are looking to head south on a clean, spacious and comfortable 42' center-cockpit vessel, SNOWFLAKE may be your boat. Here is an excellent opportunity to purchase a two-owner Endeavour with numerous upgrades including a 74 hp Yanmar with only 350 hours (larger than standard 60 hp), a 1999 Northern Lights 6.2 kw generator, two zone 24,000 BTU air conditioning, 12V Adler Barbour refrigeration, and 110V Sea Frost freezer, electric genoa sheet winches for easy handling, and ICOM SSB radio, electric windlass, and Caribe inflatable with 18 hp outboard. Her present owners purchased the boat in 1998 and have cruised south once to the Bahamas, otherwise sailing her in New England waters. Due to advancing years, they desire a prompt sale and have just dropped their asking price by $13,000 to $86,000. They report SNOWFLAKE is a fast sailer with a high aspect rig, and easy to handle roller furling headsails. Please note this vessel is very clean, and systems show excellent caring and maintenance (this vessel has not been chartered). Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.