- View Full Specifications
Great Live aboard!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis (Bert Jabin Yacht Yard), MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,900
"""Preliminary Listing, more info and photos to come soon!!"""
"Third Wish" Has got to be one of the nicest vintage yachts that I have seen in many many years!! The present owners have owned her since 1998 and have sailed her on the East Coast and Bay since. She is very well maintained and equipped for more fun in the sun. Don't hesitate to call for your personal showing. You will really enjoy seeing her! She is one of the best around!!
Contact Dan Nardo for a courtesy showing or more information.
email@example.com 410-570-8533 or 410-793-4066
Please contact Dan Nardo at (410)267-8181 ext 203
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 4 in
Length on Deck: 42 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 24000 lbs
Total Power: 66 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: Turbo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1550
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 66 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
LOA: 42' 3" LWL: 33' 4"
Beam: 13' Draft: 5'
Displacement: 24,000 lbs. Ballast: 9000 lbs.
Sail Area 950 sq. ft.
Sleeps eight in a beautifully appointed center cockpit layout with walk through passage. Notable features include four double berths, four cedar lined hanging lockers; NAV station, Entertainment center, and two private heads with stall shower, separate holding tanks and macerator systems.
A/C-Heat (Main salon unit replaced in 2009)
- Owners Stateroom:
- Queen size island berth with access from three sides.
- 6'3" headroom
- Six drawers.
- Counter space outboard of berth port & starboard with storage under and book shelves over.
- Large opening Atkinscand Hoyle hatch 27" x 27" over Island berth.
- All drawers have drop-lip locking to prevent opening when vessel is heeled
- Private head with shower. Entry only from owners stateroom.
- Full length port and starboard lockers. cedar lined, lighted and louvered for ventalation.
- Four Bomar opening ports with screens provide cross ventalation.
- All lockers are fully lined and positive loccking devices.
- Full length Mirror.
- Three overhead dome lights.
MAIN SALON Two full lenght settees (port & starboard) with large drawers under. Both convert easily (pull out) to double berths. Entertainment center includes 22" TV with mast mounted antenna.
AMFM Stereo with Multi CD Changer
Storage behind seat backs
Twin level book storage shelves are located port and starboard above the settee berths
- Starboard side double full length hanging locker lined in airomatic cedar.
- Teak drop leaf centerline main salon table serves a party of six comfortably from both settee berths.
- Customer bar is built into center of table. 3 drawers.
GALLEY An offshore passage galley is positioned portside amidship with Formica counter tops, locker space over and under. Four large drawers.
- 13.5 cubic foot refrigerator fully insulated 12 volt Frigaboat refrigeration system and keel cooler. EXTRA Large freezer w/ drain and pump out
- Large inboard island provides extra work space.
- Quasar microwave oven.
- Twin 10" deep double steel sink.
- Gimballed three burner stainless steel propane stove w/ oven mounted in a special compartment.
- Custom racks for dishes, cups tumblers, etc.
- Stainless steel 6-gal hot water heater.
- Large pot & pan lockers.
- Single hot / cold mixer tap supplemented with an auxiliary manual fresh water pump.
Large V-berth with filler cushion.
- Drawers and storage areas are located under berth all fully lined.
- Cedar lined hanging lockers.
- Private adjoining vac-u-flush head with shower stall.
- Fully lined storage compartment provided outboard of each berth.
- Individual berth lighting.
- Overhead dome light.
- Starboard opening ports.
Hull and Deck
45# CQR anchor with 200' of chain
Fortess and small lunch hook
Lofrans Elecric Windlass
Salt water wash down system
Sails and sailing equipment
- Keel stepped spar
- 4 sails (Main, Jib, Genoa and Riding)
- Main with Dutchman flaking system.
- #1 roller furling genoa.
- Anchor steadying sail
- Self tailing Barient winches
- Harken Roller furling
- Navtec stainless rod standing rigging
- Boom vang
Electronics and Electrical
Some of the electronics have been upgraded
Furuno GPS, 2.2 KW Radar
Raymarine auto pilot with remote
Raymarine Sea Talk knot meter and wind system. Wind repeater at nav station
2 VHF Radios with 2 antennas
Follow Me TV system
Heart 1500 watt inverter w/ Link 2000 batterand y monitor
12 volt system with start and house batteries
110 volt system with outlets and shore power cables
(3) Solar 120 watt panels with regulator Panels attached to a custom KATO arch
Spectra Water Maker(As Is)
10' Avon inflatable with 15hp Yamaha 4 stroke Electric start Outboard
Amp, oil pressure and water temperature gauges at helm
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Annapolis Yacht Sales
Pasadena, MD, United States