- View Full Specifications
Dropped $100K !
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- St. Lucia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 395,000
Custom built auxiliary powered sailing ketch of moulded fiberglass whilst the deck and cabin trunk are marine grade plywood supported on teak beams and and a teak deck.
This vessel was designed by Alan Pape and Dubois Naval Architects and built in Falmouth Cornwall England.
Well over one million euro to replace.
She is sift and sure footed, predictable in a heavy blow and you will love her down wind manners!
Beyond glorious Olde Worlde Charm in a vessel with sophisticated systems.
Call for recent survey!
Please contact Tony Brewer at + 1 721 553-4475
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The spacious three stateroom accommodation plan includes a large private aft master stateroom with head and shower, comfortable guest cabin forward with second head and shower, large salon and galley, and proper navigation centre.
Copihue's exquisite varnished teak interior woodwork has many attractive joinery details. The cabin sole is also varnished teak.
16 opening hull ports
- Screens for opening ports
- Footlights throughout interior
- Epoxy sealed end-grains and subflooring
- All cabin sole pieces and lockers are positive locking for offshore passagemaking
The main salon is amidships with custom U shaped settee to port. Big teak dining table with hinged top opens out to double its size. 2 seats to starboard with storage under.
- Nav seat with storage underneath
- Wine cabinet includes glass wine racks and glass storage
- Overhead lights, reading lights, fans
- Red foot lights
- Five reading lights
- TV receiver in navigation area
- Built-in Blaupunkt radio/CD player with Blaupunkt 10 CD changer, separate speakers and volume controls at salon and cockpit.
- MASTER SUITE
Spacious master suite aft with a queen berth and settee. Tall lockers, one with hanging space. Big locker below
Lee cloth and hooks in berth. Stern opening ports, bookshelves and lockers.
- Overhead lights, reading lights
- Red footlights
- Air-conditioning unit and separate control panel
- Hella fans
- Separate shower stall with telephone shower and fold down seat
- Manual head
- White sink
- Mirror, lockers
- Linen cabinets
- 220v AC outlets
- FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
The forward guest stateroom is full beam with large V berth. There is a tall locker portside with hanging space Double V berth
Big table with hinged lid and tool rack inside, four drawers below and two lockers
Lee cloths and hooks
Overhead and three reading lights
Red foot light
2 Hella fans
Shelves above berth
Forward Guest Head
Vanity with white sink
Manual head with 50 I holding tank
Separate stall shower with fold down seat
220 AC outlets,
Washing machine and dryer,
Four drawers and two lockers
U shaped galley to portside with excellent counter space and storage. Preferred arrangement for offshore sailing and liveaboard. Refrigerator with separate freezer, counter top doors, electric drain pumpfor galley sump tank.Multiple storage lockers and drawers outboard and below.
- Force 10 gimballed propane 4 burner stove and oven
- 24 volt refrigeration and freezer
- Refrigeration/freezer remote temperature gauges
- Eumenia 220 V dishwasher
- AC outlets
- Double stainless inboard sinks and inboard counter
- Slide out trash container
- Slide out knife container
- Pressure fresh hot and cold water
- Pressure cold seawater
- Whale foot pump for cold fresh water
- Dinner plates, side plates, bowls, smart holders for cups
- Hella fan
- Many overhead lights
- Red foot light
- Mastervolt 12v and 24 V, AC and 220 v electric system with breaker panels with gauges.
- Westerbeke 8KW generator, approximately 190 hours
- Mastervolt 12 V 100 amp alternator with 3-stage regulator
- AGM (200 Amp total) Engine start battery in separate bank, new 2013
- AGM 12 V bank 7 x 100 amp (700 Amp total) house batteries in separate bank, new 2013
- AGM 24 V bank 10 x 100 amp (500 Amp total) house batteries in separate bank, new 2013
- All AGM batteries are sealed and secured
- 4 solar panels
- Copper straps running bow to stern for grounding electrical system and sea cocks
- Copper straps for Faraday cage
- All through-hulls acid proof steel and bonded together
Nav Center and Electronics
Forward facing nav station to starboard with flush mounted instrument panel and 12 v and 24 v/220v breaker panels with fast-pin access to harness and breakers.
- Chart table with hinged top and room for full size chart kit
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel together with Mastervolt monitors
- Tank tender - water and fuel
- 12V, 24V and 220V outlets
- Red night vision lighting for charts
- JRC lnmarsat G fleet broad band, data and phone
- Raymarine ultra bright sunlight viewable color LCD large screen for plotter, computers, two mast top Marine cameras and TV
- Forward looking sonar
- Sailor SSB radio
- Sailor VHF
- Automatic radar signal detector and resending a radar signal.(Warning signal if vessel close by)
- Two fixed mounted computers
- Chart Plotter/Digital Radar RayMarine units with RC at helm and at nav station
- Seatalk to NMEA converter
- Raymarine electric autopilot
- Raymarine hydraulic separate autopilot with own wind indicator
- Sailor SSB with auto tuner
CALL For recent survey
It has all the details you could ever need.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Little Ship Company
Cruising to St Martin, Sint Maarten (DUTCH PART)
CENTER COCKPIT CUTTER
Unknown, St. Maarten/St. Martin
Blue water cruiser
Unknown, Trinidad and Tobago
Out Island 51
X 99 MK 1
Unknown, St. Lucia