- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seabrook, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 229,999
Very Cool, Unique Yacht - You will have a hard time finding another one like her in the United States!
Some of La Isla’s features include:
BIG 4 cabin, 4 head layout (1 with tub, 2 with separate showers & 1 day head)
Enormous, “Kitchen” Sized Galley
Huge Dinette with Upholstered Banquette Seating
Long Bar with Fixed Stools & Additional Counter with Bar Sink & Storage
Maximum Ventilation with 8 Hatches & 20 Opening Ports
Air Conditioning, 48,000 BTU's
Completely Re-Built 8 kw Generator
Large Center Cockpit
Protected Platform on Transom for Sunbathing
And MANY Upgrades Through-out the Years!
This semi-custom 1989 C&C 57 was designed to be a fast, comfortable and easy sailing offshore yacht. The large cockpit can accommodate as many as ten people. The transom has wide steps to facilitate swimming and dinghy access as well as a flat, protected platform for sunbathing. Several deck lockers, including a large foredeck locker, provide ample storage. The rig, sails & 6’2” draft give good sailing performance while the hydraulics, roller furling equipment and bow thruster allow a yacht of this size to be easily operated.
See the full specifications for more details and call today for an appointment to see this well-maintained, hard-to-find yacht – You won’t be disappointed!
Little Yacht Sales and Texas Power Yachts are the Brokerage Leaders on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 33 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 23 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 6 in
LWL: 43 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Displacement: 45700 lbs
Ballast: 17700 lbs
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: 6-354M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1176
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 120 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (180 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
The interior of this yacht is HUGE: Four cabins and four heads with a “home size” galley, big dinette with upholstered banquette seating, long breakfast/cocktail bar with stools, bar counter with sink and abundant storage, large area for the nav station and a conveniently located “day” head. Big skylights and multiple hatches and opening ports keep things light, bright and airy below. The spacious master stateroom is aft with a queen-size berth, vanity, lots of storage and a big, private head with a tub/shower combo. Two comfortable guest staterooms are forward, each with its own private head with separate shower. There are separate crew quarters off the main salon.
In addition, the center cockpit design offers excellent exterior living space. Aft of the cockpit is a large sundeck with two cushioned seats and a cushioned bench. Wide steps on the swim platform allow for easy access to the water.
The galley is truly “kitchen size” and offers all the comforts of home:
- Force 10 3-Burner Standard Stove (10/02)
- Freezer with cold plate
- Sea Frost Shore Assist system (5/08 - Maintains ice box at set temp when boat is docked)
- Built-in racks
- Moulded one-piece sinks
- Abundant counter space and storage
- Large ports flood the galley with natural light
- Compass on Pedestal
- Raymarine AIS (7/09)
- Icom 802 SSB Radio (1/05)
- Icom 502 VHF (1/05)
- Raymarine Sirius Weather (2/05)
- Raymarine S3 Autopilot with Type 3 Hydraulic Ram (2/05)
- Raymarine Radar (2/05)
- Raymarine Tidata (2/05)
- (2) Raymarine E-80 Multifunction Displays (One on Helm & one Below) – GPS & Network (2/05)
- West Marine Bluetooth Radio (1/14)
- Bose Speakers (8/08)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Air Conditioning, 48,000 BTU's
- Completely Re-Built 8 kw Onan Genset & Kubota Engine (7/12) 200 hours since.rebuild
- Side Power Bow Thruster – Upgrade 55’s--Leg, Motor (10/00)
- Guest Galvanic Isolator (1/14)
- Driveline CV Joint (6/13)
- Conversion 6 Volt Golf Cart Battery System (5/11)
- Balmar 210 Amp Alternator (7/07)
- Heart Freedom 2000 Inverter Charger (10/06)
- Re-Conditioned Fuel Injector Pump – Auxiliary (11/05)
- Re-Conditioned Perkin Auxiliary – Complete (7/03)
- 180 gal Fuel Tank
Sails & Rigging
- Dacron Mainsail - Full Batten Neil Pryde (11/11) – Stack Pack Main Sail
- Strong Track on Mast (11/11)
- Dacron Genoa – 135% with Sail Cover (11/10)
- Re-headed Rod Rigging (10/08)
- Asymmetrical 1.5 oz. Spinnaker (10/06)
- Custom Carbon Fiber removable sprit pole for spinnaker.
- Spinnaker Pole
- Facnor Furling System (10/06)
- Dacron Staysail (10/05)
- Electric Primary Winches
Cockpit & Deck
- Fiberglass Hard Top with Lighting (10/10)
- Covers for: Dinghy, Hatches, Winches, Main sail
- Awlgrip Hull, Deck & Mast (9/09)
- Re-Wired Mast (9/09)
- Re-Built Vang – Seals (9/09)
- Stainless 1” Tubing Rail (2/08)
- Carbon Fiber Removable Bowsprit
- Electric Windlass
- Given 6-Man Offshore Life Raft (10/06)
- Shurflo Blaster Pump (10/09)
- Holding Tank, Hoses, Quiet Flush X 2, Tank Tender (7/02)
- Replaced Heads – Port & Starboard Forward (10/00)
- Seaward S/S Water Heater (11/13)
- Vetrus 80 Gallon Water Tank Added (6/04)
- Cabin Sole (10/00)
- Personal Items
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The following description is from the C&C Custom 57 Brochure. We are providing this information just in case you are interested in learning more general information from the manufacturer about this type of boat. For specific information regarding equipment and gear on the boat in this listing, please refer to the information provided above.
All construction techniques and materials are to be of the highest yacht standards. Generally, structures are as follows:
- One inch balsa core fiberglass sandwich construction consisting of triaxial fiberglass. Centerline structure is stiffened with a build-up of unidirectional roving. The exterior has a highly polished gelcoat finish.
- Additional unidirectional fab mat is employed in areas of high stress such as between the chainplates and the mast step.
- Balsa core fiberglass sandwich construction similar to the hull using layers of unidirectional fabric. The balsa is replaced with high density core in the areas of major deck fittings. The deck is solidly bonded to the hull with fiberglass overlays, marine sealant and mechanical fastenings of stainless steel bolts in conjunction with the C&C toe rail.
- The ballast consists of a lead casting alloyed with antimony for increased strength, bolted through the hull with stainless steel bolts through the reinforced fiberglass floors to spread the load over the hull.
- The cantilevered balanced spade rudder is moulded of fiberglass and cored with foam. A stainless steel rudder post with welded stiffeners for the blade, passes through large diameter bearings which are strongly bonded to the hull.
- A cable/conduit style steering system which offers efficient and sensitive operations, yet returning the “feedback” necessary for proper control. Steering system friction is reduced while allowing easy maintenance. An emergency timer is provided.
- Incorporated in longitudinal stringers with reinforcement for maximum rigidity.
- Aluminum weldment bolted to supporting “floors” and stringers. Provision is made for mast rake adjustment.
- Constructed of stainless steel weldments bolted to longitudinal or transverse bulkheads which are securely bonded to both hull and deck.
- Headstay attachment and double jib tack snapshackes are incorporated in a stainless steel weldment bolted too both hull and deck.
Accommodation Layout & Finish
- All bulkheads are structural members of marine grade plywood. They are fully bonded with fiberglass where adjoining the hull and have varnished teak finish. This provides great structural integrity in the combined hull/deck interior structure, ensuring that the interior structure performs the dual function of providing accommodation and hull/deck stiffening. Ample use of teak ceilings are visible. Shelves and lockers have been provided in galley and hanging locker areas. The cabin sole is varnished teak plywood. This sole will have removable sections for access to ancillary equipment below.
- The wiring harness is performed of best quality color coded wire placed as high as is practical in the hull. All circuits have breaker switches. The batteries, divided into banks for engine starting and ship’s service, are contained in an area which is securely bonded to the hull.
General Electrical System
- 2 – 12v D.C. batteries for ship’s service
- 2 – 12v D.C. batteries for engine starting
- 1 – 12v D.C. electrical panel
- 1 – 115v A.C. electrical panel
- 1 – volunteer
- 2 – explosion-proof master switches
- - individual accessory circuit breakers
- - 110v shore power with cord
- 1 - navigator’s light
- - overhead and under valance lights are controlled with wall rocker switches
- - foot light as required – to be switched with wall rocker switches
- - dome lights in hanging lockers to be switched with opening of door
- 1 – combined bow light/foredeck light – 12v D.C.
- 1 - set navigation lights – 12v D.C.
- 1 – circuit for compass light
- Fuel tanks are custom fabricated of aluminum with 75 gallon capacity each (total of 150 gallons) with proper bafflings, fills, vents and outlets. All fuel lines are of quality hose with fuel filters, connected such that each fuel tank may be used separately. Water wil be stored in F.D.A. approved tanks holding 400 gallons with on-deck fills. Two 12 gallon hot water tanks will supply the required hot water.
- 1 – deep galley sink of high quality to be incorporated into a custom counter top
- 1 – dish storage rack
- 1 – single – mixing faucet
- A vertical, custom designed, front opening refrigerator with shore assist is incorporated into the spacious galley.
- 4 – high quality manual marine toilets
- 4 – sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- 1 – bathtub with shower
- 2 – shower stalls
Seacocks and Through Hulls
- All seacocks are non-metallic, providing great strength with complete freedom from corrosion and electrolysis. All through hulls below the waterline will be flushed mounted. Thru-hull connections are secured with clamped fittings
- 1 – engine water inlet
- 8 – through hull to suit head installation
- 1 - galley sink outlet
- 4 – head sink outlet
- 1 – bilge pump outlet – counter
- 1 – exhaust – in transom or counter
- 2 – cockpit drains
- 2 – deck drains
- 1 – galley range – propane
- 1 – electric solenoid shutoff at tank
- 2 – 10 lb. propane tanks in well with overboard drains
- 1 – Perkins 6-354M 6-cylinder diesel, producing 120 H.P.
- 1 – propeller shaft – 1.5” diameter stainless steel
- 1 – 3-bladed solid 19 X 15 L.H.
- 1 – water lift muffler – corrosion proof fiberglass
- 1 – agua drive coupler
- Engine Controls: include oil pressure and water temperature gauges, voltmeter, start switch and tachometer are in plain view on pedestal. Appropriate alarms for oil pressure and engine temperature will be installed in the cockpit area.
- - fuel gauge
- - engine compartment ventilation as required
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat. All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Sun Odyssey 50 DS
Kemah, TX, United States