Max Draft: 6.20' Displacement: 294 gross tons
Total Power: 1,400
Fuel: 10,5000 US GALLONS Fresh Water: 1,200 US GALLONS
SHOWTIME was built in 1989 by Broward Marine with the interior design by Susan Puleo. The hull and superstructure are aluminum with teak decks. She has continually cared for and upgraded by meticulous owners since new. In addition, SHOWTIME was built to ABS specifications and has been maintained in full class since her delivery.
- Main Engines Engine type: (2) Detroit diesel 16V92TAM/1400 Hp Gearboxes: ZF ratio 2.5 - 1 Drive: Propeller from Lips
- Generators & Electricity Generators: (2) 80 Kw Northern Lights M668T31 Output: 240V/single-phase/60 Hz Gen fuel consumption: 100 gallons per day per generator Shore power: 2 AC shore power converters Batteries: Main engine starting: 24V Generator starting: 12V Generator service: 12V Emergency: 12V
- Air Conditioning Manufacturer: Marine Air BTU 300,000 Tons: 27
- Other Machinery Watermakers: Watermakers Inc, Sea Recovery Stabilizers: NAIAD 301 Bow Thruster: HPS/85hp Fuel filtration: Alpha Laval Fresh water system: Goulds Steering system: Wagner Emergency system: Wagner
4. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- Communication Systems Satcom: Trac Phone Mini-M Telephone system: ATT Merlin (5 lines and 19 extensions) SSB: SEA 322 VHF: ICOM ICM 100 fixed (6) hand helds standard Horizon CNB 230 Cellular Phone System: Motorola Trident Ships Communication: ATT Merlin
- Navigation Systems Radars: Furuno 1510 with arpa ( 72 mile range) Furuno 1510 with arpa ( 72 mile range) Autopilot: Plath Navi Pilot II Gyrocompass: Plath Navigat 1X Compass: Plath Venus Depth Sounder: B & G Hercules 390 Plotter: Laptop Nobletech Weatherfax: Alden TR IV with Navtex Sonar: Furuno FCV 663 Wind and Speed indicator: B & G Hercules 390
- Entertainment System a. Video Equipment: (2) 27" Panasonic TV - master, salon (5) 20" Sony TV - Guest cabins, skylounge, crew (3) 13" Panasonic TV - crew (4) Mitsubishi VCR - cress, salon, master, skylounge (3) Emerson - guest cabins b. Audio Equipment: (2) Sony CD player - skylounge, salon Full units - master, salon, skylounge Car stereo - guest cabins, crew, pilot house, foredeck, jacuzzi deck
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Range: Thermador Oven: Maytag Microwave: General Electric Refrigeration & Freezer: Refrigeration: Subzero Freezer: Subzero Icemakers: Subzero Winecooler: Subzero
General Galley: Dishwasher: Maytag Compactor: Whirlpool
- Additional Galley Equipment: Cooking Equipment: General electric - pantry Refrigeration & Freezer: General Electric freezer - laundry Chest freezer - laundry Subzero icemaker - pantry
- General Galley: Maytag dishwasher - pantry Whirlpool trashcompactor
- Owner's Suite: The Owners's Suite is located on the Main deck forward of the dining room. Two individual baths, a full-size dressing table, plush sitting area, and walk-in closet are just some of the features of this private retreat.
- Guests: The spiral staircase on Main deck leads to a handsome lower lobby and to (3) three more staterooms. The rose VIP stateroom and the Emerald guest suite are equal in size and appointments to the master staterooms of most yachts. The third stateroom, decorated in a palette of satiny silver, has a pair of twin beds. All of the lower staterooms have oversized private baths offering the luxury of full jacuzzi tubs. All staterooms have elaborate entertainment systems
- Crew: The crew's quarters are located on the lower deck and sleeps 6.
- Sun Deck An (8) person whirlpool spa is tucked between the wings of the yachts communications arch on the Sundeck.
- Boat Deck The Boat deck is designed to be the center of activity with unparalleled sunning spaces and unrestricted views of the passing scenery or the watersports activities of others in your party. The bar on boat deck, is the perfect meeting place before dinner or quiet time during the day. This is also where the pilothouse is located to either meet with the captain or enjoy the view during your cruise.
- Main Deck The aft deck of the Main deck offers the perfect spot for outdoor dining. Inside we find the exquisite salon and dining room for a party of 8. The Master stateroom is located forward of the dining room.
- Lower Deck The dramatic spiral staircase sweeps guests below to a handsome lower lobby and to three more staterooms; the rose VIP stateroom, the emerald guest suite and a twin guestroom.
This ABS class yacht offers spacious, luxurious living on three full decks plus the fun of the topmost Jacuzzi deck. A true custom Motoryacht featuring an upscale contemporary interior, palatial formal dining salon, huge aft deck, large water sports swim platform, four generous staterooms including a full beam VIP suite and a spectacular on-deck owner's suite with cathedral ceiling. SHOWTIME is a 125’ Motoryacht with accommodations and amenities normally found on considerably larger yachts.
Without question SHOWTIME is the “best value” in a Tri-Deck Motoryacht on the market today!
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects - "All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."