- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 199,000 Tax Not Paid
Bristol 45.5, a Ted Hood design, is a great cruising boat. She is fully equipped with all the gear needed to sail the oceans and to cruise remote areas (e.g. powerful watermaker and lots of spare parts). She is great for a family or a couple. The sail plan is simple and well suitable for short handed sailing. She was constantly upgraded, had a 70'000$ refit in 2008 including new sails. She is in immaculate condition and ready to go.
Our boats are carefully selected and prices continually updated against market speculation. Le nostre barche sono accuratamente selezionate ed i prezzi aggiornati continuamente contro le speculazioni di mercato. This document is not official nor part of any sale contract. The informations are displayed "as is", according to what the owner of the boat has declared. 5% commission applies to each transaction (V.A.T. on commissions not included). Documento non valido ai fini contrattuali.I dati indicati sono forniti dall'armatore, da ritenersi corretti ma non garantiti. Diritti di mediazione pari al 5 % oltre I.V.A. del prezzo di acquisto.
Please contact Tecnomar.net Brokerage at +39 066582535
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Bristol Yachts Inc.(USA)
Designer: Ted Hood
Flag of Registry: Switzerland
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 14.0 m
Beam: 4.01 m
Minimum Draft: 1.49 m
Maximum Draft: 3.35 m
Displacement: 15722 kgs
Ballast: 6800 kgs
Total Power: 70 HP
Engine Brand: Wester
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: Westerbeke
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 70 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (400 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (380 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 12
Depthsounder - DATAMARINE
Log-speedometer - DATAMARINE
Wind speed and direction - DATAMARINE
Autopilot - ROBERTSON 2002
Compass - RITCHIE 5'
GPS - FURUNO Chartplotter + gps
VHF - ICOM 2003
Radar - FURUNO (2008)
Furling mainsail - Hood 2008
Furling genoa - Hood 110% (2008)
Steering wheel - a ruota frenelli
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Refrigerator - SeaFrost DC 5000 holding plate refrigeration (new 2011) with separate refrigerator and freezer
Heating - Espar
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Generator - Balmar Voyager 740
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Outboard engine brackets
Liferaft - Ocean
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Costruttore: Westerbeke 70 cv
3300 HRS. Speed 7 knts > max 8 knts. ALTERNATORS: 90 Ah + 55 Ah, MAX-PROP (rev' 2008)
ACCOMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
The entire interior is constructed in warm, honey toned teak with a satin varnish finish; the cabin sole is solid laid teak and holly and is finished in gloss varnish.
There are screens for all ports and hinged teak frame screens for the hatches.
- Guest cabin forward has a V-berth with filler, bureau of drawers, hanging locker and full length overhead lockers outboard of the berth p/s.
- The forward head is to port and may be accessed from fwd or main cabins. In the main salon there is an L-shaped dinette to port with a drop leaf dining table. Swivel chairs to stbd were replaced in 1992 with a full length settee, beautifully matching Bristol's fine woodworking. At that time, the main salon cushions were re-upholstered in light blue Ultrasuede with complimenting fabrics in fore and aft cabins.
- The galley is tucked neatly out of the traffic pattern to stbd of the companionway, and a forward facing navstation is to port at the forward end of the passageway leading to the owner's cabin.
- Upon entering the aft cabin, there is a generous hanging locker outboard and an L-shaped seating area.
- The queen size owner's berth is offset to stbd, and the owner's head has a separate shower stall, and the head and shower sole are finished in cobalt blue tile.
- The sink and fixtures are polished brass.
- Force 10 three-burner propane stove (new 2003) with infrared broiler and oven
- SeaFrost DC 5000 holding plate refrigeration (new 2011) with separate refrigerator and freezer
- GE Omni microwave oven
- Deep double bowl stainless sink (new 2005) with hot and cold pressure water
- Fresh and salt water pumps.
- Excellent storage in lockers.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Furuno Navnet 2 radar (2008)/chartplotter/network sounder, mast mounted radome
- Furuno GPS32 (2006) with display in cockpit
- Robertson AP21/22 autopilot (2002) with hydraulic ram
- Datamarine depth, knot, log, wind AWI
- Icom M402 (2003) VHF radio
- ICOM M710 SSB radio (1998)
- Thrane&Thrane Inmarsat C communication system (2000)
- 5" Ritchie Globemaster compass in chrome binnacle on pedestal
- EPIRB ARC Sat 406 (1998)
- There are (3) 12-volt, 225 amp hour batteries - 2 for house service (type AGM 2006) and 1 for engine start (wet cell new 2008)
- Dual alternators of 90 amp (2005) and 55 amp (2009) capacity off the main engine and 200 amp (2008) and 40 amp by the DC genset
- Victron Phoenix 50 amp charger (2006)
- IMI/Kenyon 1000 watt inverter.
- DC-GENSET and Watermaker (1997): BALMAR Voyager 740 DC genset (12V/200A) /Watermaker 40Gal/hour driven by YANMAR 2cyl engine; approx. 2900hours
- 110-volt 30 amp shore power with cord
- To cruise the Med: 220V shore power for battery charger and hot water (2009).
DECK & HULL:
- Dark blue solid fiberglass hull with white boot and gold cove stripes (new Awlgrip 2002)
- keel centerboard underbody with skeg hung rudder and feathering prop in aperture
- balsa cored fiberglass deck is white with light gray non-skid
- high teak toerails; teak rubrail with stainless striker
- varnished exterior teak
- 4 dorade boxes with chrome vents and guards on forward and aft vents
- custom double anchor roller
- propane and storage lazarettes
- aft stainless davits for dinghy
- 4 hatches, 16 opening ports
- teak cockpit gratings.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Hood electric Stoway double spreader furling spar with manual overrride
- internal halyards
- Hood boom
- Harken headstay furling system
- Forespar boom vang
- second genoa halyard
- Lewmar #65cst primary winches, Lewmar # 54st secondary winches ,#46cst furling winch, ,#40c and #46c halyard wwinches, #43cst main sheet winch. #43cst spare winch.
- Double lifelines with gates p/s
- double foot blocks
- inboard and outboard genoa tracks
- Hood Stoway mainsail (2008), 110% Hood high clew jib (2008)
- Cruising gennaker (1998). Storm jib (1998)
- removable inner forestay (1997) and running backstays
- Carbon fiber whisker pole (1997)
- NOTE: Mast height of 64' above the water permits inside passage to southern US states.
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
- Engine alarm system
- 4 Raw water strainers
- Racor fuel filter w. el. lift pump (2000)
- MaxProp 3-blade feathering prop(rebuild 2008)
- 2 Electric and 2 manual bilge pumps
- Shower sump pumps for both heads
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Deck shower/deckwash fitting fwd and aft
- Deck wash system (saltwater/fresh water)
- 12 gal. Allcraft stainless water heater
- Espar D3L diesel-fired forced air heating system
- Fresh and salt water deck washdown
- Raritan PHII marine toilets (2001) with overboard discharge in aft head and holding tank in forward head.
- 55 lb. Delta anchor with 5/16" x 200' hi-test chain rode
- FX 37 Fortress anchor with 3/8" x 20' chain and 300' nylon rode
- 50lb Barnacle anchor stored in the bilge 5/16" x 30' chain and 250' nylon rode
- Ideal anchor windlass with chain gypsy
- 8 docklines, 250' nylon rode, 4 fenders w/covers, Lifesling, overboard pole, 6 lifevests, horseshoe buoy
- Liferaft Autoflug 6 persons vaccum packed, 4 year service interval
- 4 Fire extinguishers
- Horn, flare kit
- Electr. horn in cockpit
- Cockpit dodger (2008)
- Cockpit bimini (2006)
- Sun awning system that covers the whole deck
- Set of storage covers for varnished parts
- Davits for dinghy
- Ladder with teak treads
- Second ladder SS
- Emergency tiller
- 12 volt cabin fans
- SONY AM/FM cassette stereo with 6 speakers and speaker controls
- Ensign & staff
- Merriman geared centerboard winch for positive up/down control of the board
- SPARE PARTS: there are spare parts for allmost every system on board. Also: Hydraulic ram for the autopilot, Simrad fluxgate rate compass, Starter motor for main engine and gen set, Motor for windlass.
Other Boats from Tecnomar.net Srl
Cantieri Navali Tirrenia
Caicco 24 mt
Caicco 32 Mt Bozburun
Unknown, St. Barthilemy