1989 Beneteau 35S5
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seabrook, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 34,900
Walk-Thru Transom with Large Scoop
Rack and Pinion Steering
Gimbaled 3 Burner Propane Stove/Oven
Marble Style Counter Tops
New Fully Battened Main & Genoa
New Stackpack & Lazy Jacks
The Beneteau First 35s5 is a terrific racer/cruiser. World renowned designers Jean Barret and Philippe Starck teamed up to create this perfect blend of splendid sailing performance and delightful and comfortable cruising accommodations.
Built for performance… with all the amenities that you need to go cruising in spacious comfort.
Call the listing broker today to set up a time to see Tranquilite.
With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest 903-401-9049 Paul@littleyachtsales.com
Contact the listing broker for additional information, photos, or if you have any questions about this listing.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
Please contact Paul Stehfest at (903) 401-9049
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 29 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 11464 lbs
Ballast: 4189 lbs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
- Volvo Penta 27hp
- Approximately 300 hours
- Fuel and oil filters and water pump (impeller) on front of engine for easy maintenance
- Single lever shifter/throttle control
- Garmin GPS Map 740s
- Garmin Radar
- Raymarine ST4000 auto pilot
- Uniden VHF
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Lines led to cockpit
- New 140 roller furling genoa (fraction rigged)
- New fully battened mainsail
- New lazy jacks with stack pack for easy, trouble-free deployment
- Jiffy double reef lines lead to cockpit
- Harken below deck furler for genoa
- Boom vang
- Lewmar self-tailing primary winches and cabin-top winches
- Mainsheet traveler is mounted out of the way forward of companionway
- 6 Rope clutches port cabin top and 4 Rope clutches starboard cabin top to manage cockpit-led lines
- 2 Spinnaker poles—one is telescoping
- Adjustable backstay
- Long genoa tracks
Deck and Cockpit
- Very well designed large swim platform / scoop
- Wide uncluttered deck and lines are led to cockpit under deck
- Folding cockpit table
- Stern rail mounted seating (Starboard)
- Anchor locker with CQR anchor and rode
- Bimini for cockpit
- Aluminum toe rail with slots
- Long stainless steel hand rails on cabin top
- Rack and pinion steering
- Cockpit cushions
- Life Sling
- Boat hooks
- Tons of cockpit lazarette storage
- Teak slats in cockpit (no teak on rest of the deck)
- Hauled out and new anodes installed October 2017
The salon is large with long settees to port and starboard. The port settee is L-shaped. Both settees have thick, plush seat and back cushions and double as excellent sea berths. A large drop-leaf table is in the center. There are cabinets with vented sliding doors above both settees. Several opening ports provide excellent natural ventilation when desired.
The forward cabin has a V-berth, reading lights and small cabinets. Aft is another private cabin with large berth and a small hanging locker.
The nav station is just to starboard of the companionway and forward of the head. There is a slide out desk for navigation work.
- Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven (recent large marine grade aluminum propane bottle)
- New Frigoboat fridge with freezer
- Double polished stainless steel sinks
- Cabinets and drawers for plenty of storage
Just to starboard and aft of the companionway is a large head with forward-facing commode, easy access seacocks, vanity with stainless steel sink and shower.
- 50 foot 30a shore power cord
- Truecharge 20+ battery charger
- Engine mounted alternator
- New Batteries 2017
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Kemah, TX, United States
473 with Generator & A/C
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah (Houston TX), TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
523 (owners version)
Boca Raton, FL, United States