- View Full Specifications
Great Boat, Great Price!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 18,500
FRESHWATER 1989 Baja Sport 250
- Completely refitted.
- Upholstery, Snap in cockpit carpet, and cabin.
- Everything is through bolted with nylon nuts, where nuts couldn't be used 3M adhesive was added to screws, this boat is tight.
- Cabin offers, lighting, potty, and TV.
- Cockpit all parts have been powder coated, LED lighting, very large stereo system w/ Bluetooth, and Kenwood marine head unit offering a remote on the swim platform.
- Engine is 2006 gen 6 502 built by Performance Engineering building 500hp, 30 hrs.
- All good parts, can provide build sheets.
- Very custom motor with custom powder coating, stainless braided lines, remote oil coolers, Areomotive electric fuel system, stainless marine exhaust, and corsa silent choice.
- 3 new batteries this summer. Has onboard battery charger.
- Garmin GPS plotter.
- 2002 Bravo 1 refreshed 2 seasons ago, might have 50hrs on it.
- Drive Shower.
- Brand new Bravo 26 pitch prop.
- Bennett sport tabs with indicators and auto up when key is off.
- LED underwater lights and swim platform lighting.
- Paint done by T&D custom painting. All rails and cleats are powder coated.
- Newer cover and bimini top.
- Nice bumpers with customer covers.
- Boat has always had heated inside storage, with marina in/out service in the summer months.
- Trailer had new bunks and carpet, brakes, wheel bearings, tires and wheels, paint, and lights. Couple years ago. Was only trailered couple times a summer to go north.
- Over $50K invested asking $22,000 OBO BRING OFFERS!!!!
Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. File #15411509V
Please contact Professional Yacht Broker, Cal, at 231-709-7835 for your personal showing today!
Please contact at 989-891-9610
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from FreshWaterBoats.com
Quanicassee, MI, United States
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Fond Du Lac, WI, United States
Double Cabin w/Diesels
Bay City, MI, United States
Trawler Hull Houseboat
Pinconning, MI, United States
Au Gres, MI, United States