- View Full Specifications
DODGER; CUSTOM MATTRESS; MORE!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 49,000
***LPG Stove***Custom Mattress***Dodger***Interprotect Bottom***Yanmar Diesel***Custom cover***Cockpit Cushions***2 CQR anchors***
The Crealock designed Dana 24 became one of Pacific Seacraft's most popular designs. When introduced in 1984, the Dana essentially replaced the equally popular and successful Flicka 20, and the Orion 27. For those whose priorities tend more toward classic styling and seaworthiness than "modern and spacious," the Dana is an excellent yacht. With her upgrades and excellent care and maintenance, MOONLIGHT represents a fine example of this famous yacht design.
Please contact Rod Rowan, CPYB at 410-269-0939
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
Designer: WIB Crealock
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 7 in
LWL: 21 ft 5 in
Length on Deck: 24 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 7200 lbs
Ballast: 3200 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
- Rugged Pacific Seacraft construction
- Seakindly, seaworthy, Crealock design
- Classic lines
- Teak/SS rubstrake
- Standing headroom
- Custom mattress
- Interprotect bottom ('15)
- Full custom boat cover
- North sails - inspected etc ('14)
- Yanmar diesel
- Additional fuel capacity
- Dodger, cockpit cushions, chartplotter, 2 CQR anchors, tiller-pilot, roller furling.
Throughout: Oiled teak joinery, teak& holly sole, PS signature, polished cast-bronze opening ports, brass lamps.
- Spacious V-berth forward -w/ custom innerspring mattress
- Settee/berths port and starboard; Optional teak cabinetry outboard
- Signature Pacific Seacraft slide-out table
- Enclosed head, aft to starboard, with shower, vanity/sink, and storage
- Galley, aft to port: Force-10 LPG stove -w/oven, SS sink -w/HCPW, icebox, counterspace and storage; fold-up counter extension
SAILS and RIGGING
- Doyle mainsail -w/ 2 reefs
- Doyle 130% furling genoa (serviced '14); Hood continuous-line furler
- Spare genoa halyard
- Lefeill mast and boom
- Boom vang
- 4 Lewmar bronze winches: 2 #30 BST 2-speed self-tailing primary; 2 #8 halyard - on mast
- Sail area: 361.00 sq ft
I : 34.00 ft
J : 12.25 ft
P : 28.25 ft
E : 10.83 ft
- Magellan GPS
- Garmin 461 chartplotter -not installed- ('16)
- Furuno VHF transceiver
- Raymarine tiller-pilot
- 12V system -w/ "house" and engine-start batteries
- 110V shorepower -w/cord
- Breaker panel; 4-way selector switch
- Dodger -w/ windshield cover, awning
- The Canvas Store Top-Gun custom full boat cover ('11) -excellent condition
- Cockpit cushions
- Bowsprit -w/ teak platform and dual anchor rollers
- 20# and 15# CQR anchors -w/ chain and rodes
- Cast-bronze hardware
- Optional cockpit coaming boxes
- 8 bronze opening ports -w/ screens
- Bomar forward hatch
- Spare V-berth cushions
- Optional 20 gal auxiliary water tank (in port lazarette)
- Swim ladder
- Horseshoe throw-ring
- Ritchie compass
- Racor filter
- 3-blade bronze prop
- Many engine spares
- Docklines and fenders
- USCG gear
RECENT MAINTENANCE and UPGRADES
- Sails reviewed and repaired by North Sails. UV cover replaced.
- Engine raw water pump rebuilt ('16)
- Winter cover added ('11)
- Bottom paint stripped; Interprotect barrier coat added. ('15)
The Dana 24 is conceived for cruising and designed for performance. She is built to the standards of excellence that have always set Pacific Seacraft yachts apart. Quality is evident in every detail, from carefully fitted teak joinery to husky bronze fittings and impeccable mechanical installations. Crealock is well-known for cruising boats with exceptional performance, and Dana is the culmination of all he has learned. Sophisticated hull design, high ballast ratio and efficient sail plan provide stability and power for the kind of windward performance that is so often lacking in other pocket cruisers. Her beautifully traditional hull encloses an extraordinarily spacious and functional interior that is innovative and inviting. Her 6-foot 1-inch headroom, fully enclosed head, honeymoon berth and congenial main salon are but a few of her charms. A long list of standard features includes two-cylinder diesel power, winches, sails and full galley.
MANUFACTERER'S PUBLISHED SPECS
Note: Specs below are extracted from manufacturer's published information. Some specs may not pertain to this particular vessel.
- Hand laminated hull and deck with molded-in gelcoat color. First laminate uses vinylester resin for superior blister resistance. Standard color is Antique White. Contrasting boot & sheer stripes. Ballast is 3,200 pound (1.45 mt.) solid lead casting. Solid teak rubstrake.
- Deck is cored with marine plywood. Molded-in nonskid pattern. - Deck to hull connection: mating hull and deck flanges bedded in polyurethane adhesive and fastened with stainless steel thru-bolts. Stainless steel chainplates and backup plates caulked both sides and thru-bolted to hull.
- Interior: structural fiberglass, plywood and gel coat interior unit bonded into hull with fiberglass mat and woven roving. -
- Deck Equipment - Polished bronze deck hardware includes: Two LEWMAR #16 two speed genoa sheet winches. Four 7" x 12" and four 4" x 7" opening ports with screens. Two 8" stern mooring cleats with chocks. Two 10" bow mooring cleats with hawse pipes. Two 8" open spring cleats amidships. - All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits and stanchions are installed with backing plates and caulked both sides. - BOMAR forward hatch. - Laminated vertical grain fir bowsprit with clear epoxy finish, teak platform and bronze eye band. - Stainless steel double rail bow and stern pulpits with 27" high stanchions, and double lifelines. - Stainless steel swim ladder with teak treads. - Stainless steel bow roller assembly with two anchor rollers. - Outboard genoa track and cars. - Bow chain locker with anchor deck pipe. - Stern chain locker, anchor roller and deck pipe. - Deep bulwarks w- heavy teak caprail & hand fitted butterfly joints. - Four teak loop handrails. - Fiberglass sliding hatch and fiberglass seahood. - Propane storage tank locker with hatch in cockpit.
- Spars and Rigging - Aluminum spar with two-part polyurethane finish. - LEWMAR #8 jib halyard winch. - LEWMAR #8 main halyard winch. - 1 x 19 stainless steel standing rigging. - Forged bronze open body turnbuckles. - Dacron braid running rigging. - Stainless steel tabernacle style mast step. - Ball bearing mainsheet traveler.
- Interior - Hand rubbed oiled teak interior. - 6' headroom with teak and holly sole throughout cabin area. - All hatches and hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak. - White matte finish below counter height, teak cabinetry above. - Spun polyester wrapped foam cushions with choice of fabrics. - Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware & wiring. Forward - 6' 8" long and 81" wide double "V" berth with shelves on both sides & storage below. Two teak drawers under V-berth. Main Salon - 6' 6" long settee berths, port and starboard with storage bins. - Teak storage shelf with removable fiddle, both sides. - Slide out dining table stows under V-berth. - Enclosed head w-teak shower seat, storage lockers & separate wet hanging locker. Shower has teak grate & sump pump. - Spacious hanging locker to starboard. Galley - Gimbaled stainless steel, two burner propane stove w- oven. - Stainless steel safety bar-towel rack. - Large ice box w- poured foam insulation and w- hand pump out to sink. - Polished stainless steel double sink. - Food and dish storage lockers and drawers.
- Plumbing - 40 gallon (151 Itr.) water tank. - Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below waterline and bronze ball valves above. - Marine head with holding tank and overboard pumpout. - All thru-hull hose connections are double clamped.
- Engine - YANMAR 2GM20F, 2 cylinder, 18 hp diesel, with 55 amp alternator and MORSE controls. - Two blade bronze propeller. - 18 gallon (68 Itr.) fuel tank, easily accessible with gauge and inspection port. - Mechanical fuel pump. Electric back-up fuel pump. - RACOR fuel filter - water separator. Seawater strainer. Water lift muffler system. - Deluxe control panel with tachometer. - Fresh water cooling.
- Electrical - DC control panel w- six circuit breakers and battery condition meter. - Copper tinned DC wiring throughout. - 2 marine batteries (approx. 66 amps each). - Four position battery switch. - All required navigation lights. - Dome lights and reading lights. - RG-8U coaxial antenna cable lead from masthead to navigation station.
- Sails - Main (6.4 oz., 153 sq. ft. with two sets of reef points.) - 100% Working Jib (6.4 oz., 220 sq. ft. with one reef point.)
- Cockpit - Two 1-1-2" drains with seacocks for fast self-bailing. - Deep cockpit coamings with comfort contoured seat backs, 6' 3" cockpit seats and integral winch islands. - Engine access hatch in cockpit sole has neoprene gasket seal and four knurled bronze retainers. - Cockpit seat lockers. Bilge pump mounted thru cockpit seat riser.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.