- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Clearwater, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,000
NOTE: PRICE REDUCTION TO $109,000. BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED BY HER KNOWLEDGEABLE OWNER-MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED!
POCO LOCO is a well equipped cruising sloop has been cruised extensively by a very knowledgeable and experienced yachtsman. If your looking for a comfortable and able cruiser or a spacious live aboard she would be a good choice. She has a large master head with a bath tub and shower. She is AIR CONDITIONED and has a GENERATOR. READY TO CRUISE.
Contact Tom D'Amato at 727-480-7143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Tom D'Amato at 727-480-7143
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 39 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 23750 lbs
Ballast: 8200 lbs
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5200
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 44 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2000 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: (215 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
POCO LOCO is a roomy center cockpit 44 with a two stateroom, two head compartment layout. The forward cabin has a v-berth, hanging locker to port and access to the forward head to starboard.
The main salon has access to the forward head, full length settee starboard and pull-out settee to port converts to a double berth with a drop leaf centerline table between.
The U-shaped galley is to starboard and an outboard facing nav station to port. The passage way to the owner's aft stateroom is to port with a hanging locker, storage, self/workbench outboard and engine room access.
The owner's aft stateroom has a centerline queen size bed, hanging locker to port and a ensuite head compartment with separate shower/tub.
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning. New compressor 2013.
- Two box Adler Barbour 12 volt cold machine with air and raw water cooling capability.
- Two burner stainless steel gimbaled propane range/oven with 2 10# propane bottles.
- 120 volt Microwave oven.
- 120 volt Black & Decker toaster oven.
12 volt oscillating fins.
Nine deck hatches
Thirteen opening ports
- Ground Tackle:
75# Bruce anchor with 200' chain rode-New 12/2014.
35# CQR anchor with 30' chain and 150' 5/8" nylon rode.
split anchor locker.
Stainless steel anchor swivels.
Lewmar Concept 1 reversing 12 volt anchor windlass with foot switches on foredeck and remote control in cockpit.
Avon 320 Lite inflatable. 2004.
- Bimini top covering full cockpit with side curtains and vinyl window in top.
Extra deck cleats on cap rail.
Welded stainless steel arch for hoisting tender and outboard, mounting antennas, wind generator, and solar cells.
Starboard swim platform.
Arch and swim platform combined make for ease of access on and off the boat.
Windex on masthead.
30" destroyer wheel.
- Stowe digital depth finder.
- Garmin 740S color GPS chart plotter with 18 mile radar and with AIS. Available as overlay or on split screen-New 2013.
740S includes log, nav. info, and voltmeter.
- Radar scanner on mast.
- Autohelm Evolution 400 autopilot with linear drive and control pad on binacle.
- West Marine Oceanus VHF DSC radiotelephone with 2 WHAM wireless mikes,
- SGC SSB amateur radio transciever with automatic coupler.
- GPS antenna on arch for AIS.
Yanmar 4JHE 44 hp diesel with 5200 hrs w/ Racor fuel filter
- Bilge Pumps:
Two Rule 2000 GPH Auto/Manual with bi-level float switches
Two bilge pumps and float switches-Spares
Diaphragm manual bilge pump-Cockpit
- Fresh Water System
12volt demand type water pressure pump with 1 spare.
Rarritan 120 volt and engine heated 6 gallon water heater.
Spectra Console 19 GPH 12 volt water maker.
Noncorrosive plastic plumbing fixtures throughout boat.
- Sanitary System:
2 x 12 volt macerator pump toilets.
30 USG Duracast custom holding tank.
12 volt holding tank macerator overboard discharge pump.
Deck suction fitting for holding tank shore pump out.
12 volt shower sump pumps.
- 120 volt 30 amp shore power connection.
- A.C. and D.C. panel in nav. station.
- Air Breeze wind generator on arch with controller and digital ammeter-Rebuilt 2015
- Seimens 55 Watt solar panel on arch.
- 2 group 27 12 volt lead acid batteries for starting battery bank.
- 6 x 6 volt 660 amp/hour golf cart batteries for house battery bank.
- Promariner 40 amp Smart Charger.
- 120 amp alternator on main engine.
- Universal 5.8 Kw 120 volt diesel genset with 1300 hours.
- 100 amp alternator on genset.
Sails & Rigging
- Sails-Refurbished 8/2015
Mack roller furling main-New 2008
145% roller furling genoa 7 oz. New 2013
- Behind the mast Facnor main sail furler system
- Hood Sea Furl 5 jib furler- New 2010
- Spare jib halyard & topping lift
- All running rigging lead to cockpit for single handing.
- 2 halyard winches on mast. 1 winch under boom.
- 2 x Lewmar 52 ST winches in cockpit.
- 2 x Lewmar 10 ST winches in cockpit.
- Mainsheet traveler aft of helm with cam cleat adjusters.
- All rigging is inspected annually and attended to as needed.
- Expandable Forespar whisker pole
Safety & Other Features
ACR 406 Mhz EPIRB.
2 person valise stowed life raft (out of date).
PFDs, Lifesling, safety harnesses, (MOB pole available.).
5 hand portable fire extinguishers.
Aquasignal masthead tricolor and anchor light.
Steaming light and deck light fixture.
- Other Features:
Ship's spares included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ross Yacht Sales
Tarpon Springs, FL, United States
410 Express Fisherman
SW Florida, FL, United States
56 Express Hardtop
Palmetto, FL, United States
47.7 Aft Cockpit
Clearwater, FL, United States
34z Express HT
Naples, FL, United States
Naples, FL, United States